New Film! 9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

New Film! 9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out

Post by Winston »

AE911Truth.org has produced a new two hour film called "9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out" in which 50+ highly credible credentialed experts explain with logic, science and common sense why the official fire collapse theory on 9/11 cannot be true, and why a new independent investigation is needed.

On this anniversary, there will be pre-screening releases of the film all around America. Check this schedule to find a screening near you. Most of the screenings require only a small donation.

http://www.911expertsspeakout.org/

* Update:

You can now watch it for free on YouTube at:

If you like it and believe in the 9/11 Truth cause, please buy a copy or make a donation to AE911Truth.org. They are working very hard and need our support and help, in their quest for the truth against the forces of evil and tyranny.

http://ae911truth.org/en/home/68-contri ... truth.html

Here is a promo video for it narrated by Ed Asner, President of the Screen Actors Guild. It features a barrage of credible experts and structural engineers who explain why WTC7 could not have collapsed from fire and makes an airtight case.

Also, in memory of the 9/11 victims this year, please watch and listen to this beautiful new song by Martin Noakes about 9/11 Truth and Building 7. It's beautifully well sung and rhymes too.

Last edited by Winston on September 30th, 2013, 5:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I live in New York City, so I know all to well about the events of September 11. Sadly, I really think it marked the turning point for the decline of the United States. It also woke me up about how corrupt our government was. Since then, the country has really gone down the toilet. God bless the people and the families of those that were killed in the attacks. May those responsible for the attacks burn in hell!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New! 9/11 Explosive Evidence - Prescreenings across the

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
Holy cow! I just watched all 2 hours and 20 minutes of the new film "9/11 Explosive Evidence - Expert Speak Out". DAMN! THIS ONE IS A CLINCHER! IT'S 1000 PERCENT IRREFUTABLE!

30 minutes into the film, I was mesmerized at how many professional experienced structural engineers spoke out about how the government's "fire collapse at free fall speed" is absolutely false and defies basic physics. These are professionals with many years of experience designing buildings, and have prestigious careers and awards earned. They definitely know what they are talking about. This film lends HUGE massive credibility to the 9/11 Truth arguments with tons and tons of credible experts and authorities. SO MANY OF THEM! Anyone who watches this film, even half of it, with a 10 percent open mind, will change their mind about 9/11. For sure. There is no way anyone can come to any other conclusion after hearing so many highly qualified experts speak on this subject. Also included are award winning nationally acclaimed scientists and engineers in various other fields. Together, so many qualified experts make a very AIRTIGHT case and form an EXPERT CONSENSUS that will convince even the biggest scoffers of 9/11 Truth. This film is a 1000 PERCENT MUST SEE!

This film is THE CLINCHER that finally wins the debate. No question about it. The only people left who still cling to the disproven government conspiracy theory are: 1) ignorant of researching the objective evidence and science, or 2) harbor and emotional/psychological block toward the issue and are unable to examine it objectively without anxiety and cognitive dissonance.

I would be willing to bet $100 that if any rational person with a 10 percent open mind watches even half of this film, that they would change their mind and reconsider the subject. The film presents a rock solid case many times over, that NO ONE can refute.

Anyone who watches this film will NOT see the 9/11 Truth movement as a crackpot movement any longer. That much is guaranteed. Please watch it and show it to all your disbelieving friends who have an emotional attachment to the government's conspiracy theory.

Near the end of the film, several psychologists are featured, who explain why so many people have a mental and psychological block regarding 9/11 which prevents them from analyzing the evidence objectively. Instead, they go into denial and cognitive dissonance, because the scientific evidence destroys their paradigm of how they think things are, thus causing them so much anxiety that they prefer not to deal with it. What these psychologists say about people's denial, makes a lot of sense.

Here are some key points in this film that the deniers can NEVER explain away or account for:

- Thermite residue and iron microspheres have been found in the WTC dust. This is HARD SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE of artificial explosives and chemicals used.

- There is no way that a small chunk of the WTC could plummet through the main portion of it, 80,000 tons of steel, like thin air, at near free fall speed. That is 100 percent impossible. Even a child knows that. It's common sense.

- Thousands of people from all walks of life heard explosions at the ground level of the WTC, just before the collapse. Some even heard them BEFORE the planes hit. This is well documented and there are many hours of video proving this. Even mainstream media reporters heard explosions and said it was a bomb. The simple explanation is that explosives were used or detonated, probably under the base of the WTC.

- Never before or after 9/11, have steel high rises collapsed from fire. Fire deforms a building gradually, and unevenly. You can't escape that. It does not demolish a skyscraper in seconds. Nor does it pulverize concrete to dust. That is a fact. You could pour kerosene all over the WTC and light it on fire, and the steel STILL wouldn't melt or even weaken. Only a deluded person totally out of touch with reality would deny that. If fire could do that, then the demolition company would be out of business and there would be no need to spend months rigging a building with explosives. Common sense. Even children know this. AE911Truth.org's qualified engineers and welders have tested fire's effect on steel, and found this to be true.

All lines of evidence say the official conspiracy theory and "fire collapse theory" are 100 percent wrong and 100 percent impossible. There's no way around it.

If you'd like to help AE911Truth.org, the producers of this film, please sign their petition and make a donation to their valiant efforts at:

http://www.ae911truth.org
Last edited by Winston on November 1st, 2012, 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Well 9/11 is the perfect event to unlash the paranoia mentality on a full scale in the US.

I was there just some days before.
It was already a police state..cannot imagine how bad it is now.

And well,let's not forget our beautiful AW(even if i live in France)they are the head of the feministic propaganda around the world.

Having an anecdoct in NY city visiting a friend.
I was planning to take a tour in Central Park just to have a walk.

He told me seriously that i should not try to seduce by smiling,talking,pickup,the ladies who are exercising there in scantily clothes.
They could report me to the Police, so i would end up arrested .

Very nice country to be isn't it?
Saudi Arabia where? :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this great satire video I received of the official 9/11 conspiracy theory that sums up the whole thing in 5 minutes. It's so true.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new trailer for the film "9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out". It's pretty good.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Video clips about the explosives used on 9/11 to bring down the WTC:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

AE911Truth has modified the film and created a one hour version of it. It includes new scenes and some retouches to make it look better. Check out the new modified one hour version of "9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out". It's the most CREDIBLE 9/11 film because it features so many professional architects and engineers, and psychologists at the end too. It's a total clincher and will convince anyone that the official story is false. So send it to everyone you know. They are guaranteed to disbelieve the official story after they see it.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

zboy1 wrote:I live in New York City, so I know all to well about the events of September 11. Sadly, I really think it marked the turning point for the decline of the United States. It also woke me up about how corrupt our government was. Since then, the country has really gone down the toilet. God bless the people and the families of those that were killed in the attacks. May those responsible for the attacks burn in hell!

The decline of America? 9/11 was a coup plain and simple. The creditors are coming for the land because the interest we owe them on the bills of credit they loaned us to run our economy. The Government went bankrupt March 9th 1933 and was conquered and now the whole country and people have been conquered.

Why do you think they are shipping all our jobs overseas? so they can dislodge us from their property and put us in Mega Smart Growth regions and try and restore the ECO system that the masses here have fuc ked up so badly forming the United States.

Everybody should be aware of what is going on by now but how come they are not? you know why!
Time to Hide!