The Forgotten - Film about Gov/Alien Abduction of Children

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

The Forgotten - Film about Gov/Alien Abduction of Children

Post by Winston »

Have any of you seen "The Forgotten (2004)"? I just saw it and was stunned. It's an incredibly suspenseful and chilling psychological thriller about a conspiracy between the government and extraterrestrials to abduct children and then erase their parents' memory of them. Somehow, these "shadowy powers" are also able to erase all physical traces of the children, including their photographs and belongings. Gee, they must have amazing powers beyond comprehension. I wonder if the maker of the film was trying to tell us something?

This is a film David Icke would love. Someone should forward it to him, so he can talk about it in his interviews and lectures.

There is also a "jump in your chair" scene where a woman suddenly gets pulled up into the sky. lol

Here is the info about it on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356618/

Here's the trailer for it on YouTube:

Here is the whole film on YouTube. Part 1 of 6:

If I were you, I'd watch it while it's still up on YouTube. Otherwise, you'll have to go out and rent it if it's no longer up there. It's very engaging and will send chills down your spine, as you wonder how much truth there is in this film. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

You have got to be kidding me

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:about a conspiracy between the government and extraterrestrials to abduct children and then erase their parents' memory of them. Somehow, these "shadowy powers" are also able to erase all physical traces of the children, including their photographs and belongings. Gee, they must have amazing powers beyond comprehension.] I wonder if the maker of the film was trying to tell us something?
I haven't seen the movie and don't plan to. When "Alien abductions by extraterrestrials" don't simply lead to people disappearing forever, the victims return with sore butt cheeks. What do you think that means Sherlock? And why are "aliens" so focused on anal probing? All governments based on a Judeo system (i.e. United States of America) run on sodomy. The perverts abuse their power to rape people (of all ages) and perform ritual child sacrifice. Where do the kids on the back of milk cartons go?
Winston wrote:Somehow, these "shadowy powers" are also able to erase all physical traces of the children, including their photographs and belongings. Gee, they must have amazing powers beyond comprehension.
Anal rape and trauma, such as witnessing a death ritual.. (perhaps of their own children) is used to partition people's brains. Which would "erase" memory or create multiple personalities. That is the "amazing powers beyond comprehension" they have used for thousands of years. The film maker is likely part of the abuse rather than someone trying to be a whistle-blower.