Freedom Watch cancelled from Fox Business

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Freedom Watch cancelled from Fox Business

Post by zboy1 »

Judge Andrew Napolitano Signs Off From The Last Episode Of Freedom Watch:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-judge- ... dom-watch/

I just found out that Judge Napolitano and his show on Fox will be cancelled. I'm pissed! Why would Fox cancel one one of the most popular shows on its channel? My guess is that Rupert Murdoch and his henchmen didn't like the way the Judge criticized both the Republicans and Democrats for their incompetence, and how he talked about the government's suppression of civil liberties, Ron Paul, and supporting a non-interventionist foreign policy (including criticizing Israel!). Here's a youtube clip of the Judge's last show on Fox:

A lot of fans are really pissed off that the show is now off the air. He's still going to be a contributor to Fox Business and Fox News, but in a much more limited way. Some fans are even making youtube videos showing why the Judge got fired from his show:

Here's a video of the Judge and his guest criticizing Israel and supporting a new investigation into 9/11

I'm afraid John Stossel may be next. After Glen Beck and the Judge got screwed, he's the only one left that I trust on Fox.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Not a good sign.

The videos are down, so I don't know which one of them, if any, might have been a proximate cause of the firing.

Maybe the Cartel was waiting to be sure Republican convention would be safely under control, before freeing the Judge up to consider possible political involvement.

His continuing minor-channel employment by the Cartel would fit my theory, keeping him in golden handcuffs to prevent an independent show of his own or political activism.

I am sad to see him go. He was a bright ray of hope, like Ron Paul.

But you know I have the feeling that there are more things coming. The bolder we get in our speech, not only on the internet, but in person, in coffeehouses, everywhere, the more we embolden people like the Judge, and even (gag) Glen Beck. The military reads the internet, and so do FBI agents. All of them have to look in the mirror every morning.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."