Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Were Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee murdered?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Were Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee murdered?

Post by Cornfed » August 14th, 2018, 9:39 am

It makes you wonder if it is such a good idea to keep in shape. If Alexander the Great can die in a drinking fit and Bruce Lee can die of heatstroke, maybe being in tip top shape is not such a great idea. Maybe being flabby pieces of crap like most of us is the way to go.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 17th, 2018, 8:01 pm

Wow check this out. Bruce lee had so many affairs with high quality women, according to a new book. See below. Why cant i do that too? No fair. Lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rican.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 18th, 2018, 1:37 pm

Bruce Lee voted 2nd fittest man of all time in Men's Health magazine.

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/g195 ... /?slide=48
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 18th, 2018, 1:43 pm

All scenes with Bruce Lee in the TV series Longstreet.

All scenes with Bruce Lee in the TV series Green Hornet.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 18th, 2018, 1:44 pm

Hilarious scene in the old Batman series with Adam West where Bruce Lee as Kato appears in one episode. Bruce Lee fights Robin at the end in this clip and exchange hits and knocks Robin down with a spin kick. lol

Check out this scene in the 1969 movie "Marlowe" where Bruce Lee meets James Garner. It's hilarious. I never knew this existed. lol. First Bruce Lee busts up James Garner's office. Then in the second scene he threatens Garner and tries to kick him on the roof of a skyscraper. I won't spoil the ending. It's friggin hilarious. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 19th, 2018, 1:19 pm

Did u all see those bruce lee videos above?

I dont get something. Why does bruce lee try to pass himself off as some spiritual guru disseminating eastern wisdom, but in reality he was the complete opposite?

Yet the whole world buys it to this day. In reality he was very egotistical, arrogant and quick tempered. He got angry easily and he had a huge ego. Much bigger than mine even. How is that spiritual? Its not spiritual at all. Also the strong desire to be a famous movie star and the willingness to give it your all, isnt spiritual either. Spiritual people arent supposed to desire to be rich and famous and crave to become a celebrity.

In all his movies he always had a pissed off face and angry expression. Did you notice that? When i watched all the video clips of him above i sensed a dark vibe from him. Do you? Watch them and maybe you will see it too.

To be honest, you have to wonder if had he lived, would he have become as great as he is perceived today? Because he died an early death, he became immortalized like a deity, like Jesus was. Then his greatness was immortalized. But that doesnt mean that had he lived he would have been seen as a great immortal legend. We all know that many become great only after they die, not while they lived. Had he lived he would have become a famous actor and director no doubt and made some great films. But it doesnt mean he would have become great or godlike. Especially with his huge ego. An big ego like that usually leads to ones downfall.

What do you think? Do you think had bruce lee lived he would have become as great as he is seen as now?

Even great presidents like Lincoln or JFK were nowhere as popular when they were alive as when they were dead. Funny how that works isnt it? Its as if when one dies they come godlike and deified and immortalized. But not while they are alive on earth.

As Alan Watts said, people can only accept a God or deity up in the heavens, but not one on earth. Thats why they had to kick Jesus upstairs, so he could be worshipped as a deity above. Because people can't accept a deity on earth. Lol. So true isnt it? Why is that?

Rock was right about one thing though. Bruce lee was the most confident asian man you'll ever see. No asian man is confident like that too. Especially in taiwan where they teach that confidence is a vice and being humble and meek and scared is a virtue that keeps you safe. Because confidence leads one to take risks but fear keeps one safe, even if that means one never accomplishes anything and remains weak and at low consciousness level, its still better to be safe than sorry. Thats the taiwanese mentality. And since taiwanese are rigid conformists they all conform to that religiously. They never defy it.

Thats probably why Taiwanese are weirded out by me, because i talk with the intensity, passion, confidence and ferocity that Bruce Lee did, which is a huge taboo in taiwan. Even taiwanese americans are very conformist and rigid.

Thats why u never see any truly confident people in taiwan. Never. You will never see a man with the relaxed confidence and inner and outer strength of someone like chuck norris, steven seagal or bruce lee. No way. Impossible.

Instead u only see people riddled with guilt, fear and self hatred, all of which emits VERY NEGATIVE energy that brings you down and destroys your confidence and self esteem. Thats why everyone acts weak and timid and has a weird vibe in taiwan, including many of the foreigners as well. Hence why i call taiwan an "island of kryptonite". Just like superman cannot simply fly away from kryptonite, its hard for me to leave taiwan unless i am with others that keep my energy up, like dianne for instance.