Were Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee murdered?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Were Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee murdered?

Post by Cornfed »

It makes you wonder if it is such a good idea to keep in shape. If Alexander the Great can die in a drinking fit and Bruce Lee can die of heatstroke, maybe being in tip top shape is not such a great idea. Maybe being flabby pieces of crap like most of us is the way to go.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Bruce lee had so many affairs with high quality women, according to a new book. See below. Why cant i do that too? No fair. Lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rican.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Bruce Lee voted 2nd fittest man of all time in Men's Health magazine.

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/g195 ... /?slide=48
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

All scenes with Bruce Lee in the TV series Longstreet.

All scenes with Bruce Lee in the TV series Green Hornet.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hilarious scene in the old Batman series with Adam West where Bruce Lee as Kato appears in one episode. Bruce Lee fights Robin at the end in this clip and exchange hits and knocks Robin down with a spin kick. lol

Check out this scene in the 1969 movie "Marlowe" where Bruce Lee meets James Garner. It's hilarious. I never knew this existed. lol. First Bruce Lee busts up James Garner's office. Then in the second scene he threatens Garner and tries to kick him on the roof of a skyscraper. I won't spoil the ending. It's friggin hilarious. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did u all see those bruce lee videos above?

I dont get something. Why does bruce lee try to pass himself off as some spiritual guru disseminating eastern wisdom, but in reality he was the complete opposite?

Yet the whole world buys it to this day. In reality he was very egotistical, arrogant and quick tempered. He got angry easily and he had a huge ego. Much bigger than mine even. How is that spiritual? Its not spiritual at all. Also the strong desire to be a famous movie star and the willingness to give it your all, isnt spiritual either. Spiritual people arent supposed to desire to be rich and famous and crave to become a celebrity.

In all his movies he always had a pissed off face and angry expression. Did you notice that? When i watched all the video clips of him above i sensed a dark vibe from him. Do you? Watch them and maybe you will see it too.

To be honest, you have to wonder if had he lived, would he have become as great as he is perceived today? Because he died an early death, he became immortalized like a deity, like Jesus was. Then his greatness was immortalized. But that doesnt mean that had he lived he would have been seen as a great immortal legend. We all know that many become great only after they die, not while they lived. Had he lived he would have become a famous actor and director no doubt and made some great films. But it doesnt mean he would have become great or godlike. Especially with his huge ego. An big ego like that usually leads to ones downfall.

What do you think? Do you think had bruce lee lived he would have become as great as he is seen as now?

Even great presidents like Lincoln or JFK were nowhere as popular when they were alive as when they were dead. Funny how that works isnt it? Its as if when one dies they come godlike and deified and immortalized. But not while they are alive on earth.

As Alan Watts said, people can only accept a God or deity up in the heavens, but not one on earth. Thats why they had to kick Jesus upstairs, so he could be worshipped as a deity above. Because people can't accept a deity on earth. Lol. So true isnt it? Why is that?

Rock was right about one thing though. Bruce lee was the most confident asian man you'll ever see. No asian man is confident like that too. Especially in taiwan where they teach that confidence is a vice and being humble and meek and scared is a virtue that keeps you safe. Because confidence leads one to take risks but fear keeps one safe, even if that means one never accomplishes anything and remains weak and at low consciousness level, its still better to be safe than sorry. Thats the taiwanese mentality. And since taiwanese are rigid conformists they all conform to that religiously. They never defy it.

Thats probably why Taiwanese are weirded out by me, because i talk with the intensity, passion, confidence and ferocity that Bruce Lee did, which is a huge taboo in taiwan. Even taiwanese americans are very conformist and rigid.

Thats why u never see any truly confident people in taiwan. Never. You will never see a man with the relaxed confidence and inner and outer strength of someone like chuck norris, steven seagal or bruce lee. No way. Impossible.

Instead u only see people riddled with guilt, fear and self hatred, all of which emits VERY NEGATIVE energy that brings you down and destroys your confidence and self esteem. Thats why everyone acts weak and timid and has a weird vibe in taiwan, including many of the foreigners as well. Hence why i call taiwan an "island of kryptonite". Just like superman cannot simply fly away from kryptonite, its hard for me to leave taiwan unless i am with others that keep my energy up, like dianne for instance.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In this episode of the new TV series "Hollywood Autopsy" they re-examine the case of Bruce Lee and how he died to find out the real cause. The medical experts conclude that Bruce Lee had been taking steroids for three years to compensate for a broken disc in his spine that he suffered while working out. The cortisol from the steroid shots were what f***ed up his body and threw it out of balance. This episode presents the evidence from his physiology and original autopsy notes that support this theory. It's very interesting and appears to be the best explanation to explain all the data.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Indian guru explains a deep metaphysical reason why Bruce Lee died so young. Very interesting. Is he referring to chi gong? What is that Indian word he's using?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting conspiracy theories on Bruce Lee's death. Could they be true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGjHfpjTbac

Dave Wilson
11 months ago
The real truth is Betty was slowly poisoning Bruce over a long period of time. Bruce didn't have any issues with his health until he filmed ETD.While he was filming ETD was when his affair with Betty started. Chow introduced Betty to Bruce. Bruce had bad blood with the triad Boss (because the triad controlled the film industry in Asia) who was the father of Charles Heung. After Bruce died Betty marries Charles. The Triad used both Chow and Betty to get rid of Bruce. Chow had no problem with it since he knew Bruce was gonna start his own film production leaving Chow behind as a bad memory. Betty had no real choice either, it's either you help us get rid of Bruce or you die. Betty Ting Pei later divorced Charles and became a nun, as it is custom that Asians do not kill nuns. Are we getting the picture yet? Linda i am sure knew of Bruce's interests concerning other women, jaded and hurt and betrayed, she put up no real resistance to finding the real truth. And Charles Heung? Well, he under the triad now control most of the chop suey film industry in Asia.

Dave Wilson
10 months ago
@Moddie Seven You make some good observations on this puzzle of lies and misinformation that was put out there for us to believe on Bruce's death cover up. There was some bad injuries to the left side of Bruce's head that caused the swelling from his brain edema to travel to the rest of his face. Most likely a fracture that let the fluid out. When swelling of the brain occurs the fluid is trapped in the skull and no swelling occurs in the face. Betty has two stories on how she found Bruce when she went to wake him up. First she says she went to wake Bruce and he would not wake up so she then called Chow. Then when asked how Bruce got the injuries to his head she now mentions Bruce was have convulsions and seizures and hit his head on some table. Now i have traveled to Asia a number of times and can tell ya if you have money you can buy anything out there including crooked judges, police etc. Asian people know this is a regular thing. And let us not forget Linda was trying to get the insurance money from his death.That is why his death is as death from misadventure. If Bruce's death would've happened in America a full investigation would have occurred. Notice that while filming ETD he lost 20lbs from 146 to 126, and for a guy his size that is a lot of weight. Arsenic is tasteless and odorless, makes ya dizzy and nauseous and makes a person not wanna eat. How hard would it be for Betty to lace his Hashish (which was found in his stomach that day) or add a pinch to his tea now and then? When you add all these coincidences of how he died,it no longer is hard to figure out that Bruce was murdered. Link to a video that adds more credibility to what i mentioned. There are millions of fans that loved Bruce and would love to see the truth come out and justice served. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFG9JjqI9fI

Dave Wilson
4 months ago
@Locman W Well, the illuminati were not directly involved at the time back then, but in a indirect way they were as everything involving money is in one way or another linked to some illuminati control. Kinda like the Mafia is not directly involved with the illuminati but launder their big money thru the Vatican who is part of the illuminati. Nowadays the illuminati makes it known in the movie industry that they own and control it. Yes the powers that be killed Brandon once they learned he was gonna look into his fathers death, which would have easily been uncovered since it is very easy to figure out as even I have and many others have. No one will touch this with a 10 foot pole, not even Linda or his daughter. It is a no win battle!!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This Mindshock Podcast host is a lot like me and thinks logically and critically in the same way I do, without taking any "authoritative source" on faith like Christians and Atheists do. His/Her analysis is briliant, he or she applies skepticism and critical thinking to all sides, like I do, not just to the side he or she doesn't like, like 99.99 percent of people do. I'm not sure if the host is male or female, that's why I said "he or she". lol

"THE BRUCE LEE CONSPIRACY (Mindshock Podcast)

What really happened to Bruce Lee? Was his death really an accident? A logical examination, in typical Mindshock fashion."

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
August 10th, 2021, 7:19 pm
Indian guru explains a deep metaphysical reason why Bruce Lee died so young. Very interesting. Is he referring to chi gong? What is that Indian word he's using?

The meaning of the word he is using is Bullshido. Bullshid guru grifting hard.

The Bulshido Lee conspiracy is to make money from idiots who believe in his Bullshido even after his death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMFVOtvQ29k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOTOFKxiIY
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I listened to that Indian guru. Most of what he says is true and makes sense. He's very down to earth. Not a lot of bull. Spiritual teachings are not 100 percent "bullshido". They have to contain some truth otherwise they won't attract anyone. To sell, you have to mix truth and lies. 100 percent lies don't sell, neither does 100 percent truth. So it's wrong to call all religion or spiritual teachings 100 percent BS just because you hate it and have an atheist axe to grind. Atheist are NOT neutral, they use hit pieces and are agenda driven and highly biased. Calling everything "bullshido" doesn't make it so. Man made institutions are not authoritative except in your mind.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
August 25th, 2021, 11:31 am
I listened to that Indian guru. Most of what he says is true and makes sense. He's very down to earth. Not a lot of bull. Spiritual teachings are not 100 percent "bullshido". They have to contain some truth otherwise they won't attract anyone. To sell, you have to mix truth and lies. 100 percent lies don't sell, neither does 100 percent truth. So it's wrong to call all religion or spiritual teachings 100 percent BS just because you hate it and have an atheist axe to grind. Atheist are NOT neutral, they use hit pieces and are agenda driven and highly biased. Calling everything "bullshido" doesn't make it so. Man made institutions are not authoritative except in your mind.
For Bullshido artists like him it is true when the Bullshido fans give him money. So they will say anything that makes the Bullsheeps happy. Bullsheeps hate hard science because it is hard so they go to magic. Sometimes I am also a Bullsheep. Life is hard.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you mean? You aren't an expert in spirituality and you didn't listen to that Indian guru. He does not tell people what they want to hear. He often says things people don't expect and don't like. He is not like Bill Clinton and does not always have a positive message or solution. He does not make positive soundbytes about a "better tomorrow". He is very practical and does not sugar coat things. Not like an American. Did you even listen to Sadhguru? He's not like the typical New Age BSer at all. You are jumping to conclusions. You should hear him out first.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
August 25th, 2021, 11:45 am
What do you mean? You aren't an expert in spirituality and you didn't listen to that Indian guru. He does not tell people what they want to hear. He often says things people don't expect and don't like. He is not like Bill Clinton and does not always have a positive message or solution. He does not make positive soundbytes about a "better tomorrow". He is very practical and does not sugar coat things. Not like an American. Did you even listen to Sadhguru? He's not like the typical New Age BSer at all. You are jumping to conclusions. You should hear him out first.
That what you described are exactly what the Bullsheeps wants to hear. Same with Bullshido kung fu. That can be hard sometimes but still it is Bullshido. But it is not as hard as real science at least not in the beginning. Later the weight of Bullshit becomes too much.