Twilight - Breaking Dawn Trailers

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Trailers

Post by Winston »

Check out the new trailers for Twilight - Breaking Dawn Part 2. They look pretty exciting don't they? Have any of you kept up with the previous films? I found them mildly amusing yet somewhat addictive at the same time. I don't know why. Maybe they have some hypnotic effect on people for some reason.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ginger wrote:I really do not understand the fascination with the Twilight saga (books and movies).
Agreed.

As a kid, I used to watch "Dark Shadows." Nonsense. But in that, witches and vampires were generally the BAD guys. Werewolves were tragic.

Not sexy.

Conflating the occult - and death - with sexuality is one more way that the PTB campaign for sterility.

They want you dead. If you masturbate a little in the coffin, well, that's fine with them.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ginger wrote:
Jester wrote: Conflating the occult - and death - with sexuality is one more way that the PTB campaign for sterility.

They want you dead. If you masturbate a little in the coffin, well, that's fine with them.

Seriously funny lol

Perhaps that is true.
{insert improper suggestion here}
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I also don't get why American girls think vampires are sexy? WTF?

How is a guy with fangs who drinks blood and is pale skinned and can't stay out in sunlight attractive in any way? I don't get it.

Furthermore, the whole vampire motif doesn't make sense.

In vampire films, they say that the appeal of becoming a vampire is becoming immortal. But how can they be immortal when sunlight can kill them, a wooden stake can kill them, and decapitation can as well. That's not immortal.

Vampires are too easy to kill. Anyone can put sunlight on them, or stake them in the heart, or decapitate them. Anyone can pull out a cross to repel them too. You can even make a cross with your fingers. Too easy. They need a harder to exploit weakness than that. That's why those old vampire movies I watch get boring. Those vampires are too easily defeated.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

you know i watched the first few minutes of the last movie. i actually liked it because there was romance and feeling between the two characters. i did not go further then that as i saw the movie online for only 5 minutes and then left.

the other previous movies are bland and boring.

winston, your right they are not attractive. they are like attractive beasts that deal with the negative side of the occult all the time.

makes me wonder why the illuminati brainwash young people with this. i noticed they all have something to do with the occult. so they are moving the planet further and further towards their new satanic cult religion.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you noticed that the star in Twilight, Kristen Stewart, is like a typical modern American girl? She's cold, unfeeling, soulless and bossy, not sweet, feminine or girly at all. She can't act and there is no feeling, passion or romance in her soul or face. She's just a tough cookie. Compare her with the girls on TV in the 60's and 70's and you'll see a huge difference.

Her police chief dad is a total wuss. He is very soft, passive and obeys his daughter's tantrums, as if she is the boss. No way could a guy like that be a police chief. That's stupid. So dads are supposed to be soft pushovers and allow their teen daughters to call the shots? Yeah right. Really stupid conditioning. Not realistic at all. Stupid Hollywood should do more realistic portrayals.

Also, Kristen Stewart playing Snow White in that modern Snow White movie was really stupid and miscast. She is not fair or ladylike or even feminine, so how can she be Snow White? That was an insult to the fair tale. Even worse, her leading a battle seige on a castle at the end was ridiculous. There's no way a woman can lead men into battle, especially in ancient warfare. Women aren't cut out for that, and never have been. There's never been a woman who won a military battle through great leadership and strategy. They aren't wired for that at all.

There's never been a great female general or commander. And women certainly cannot fight in fight the way ancient people did with swords and armor. That's total baloney, and an insult to the intelligence, as well as an insult to Snow White as well. Snow White was no warrior and feminine women do not lead battles or wear armor and swords. Hollywood is so damn f***ing stupid.

You guys should watch some of the great classics sometime, like Gone With The Wind (1939) or Casablanca (1942). If you do, you'll marvel at how much higher quality and top notch the acting was back then. They makes today's films look cheap in comparison. Watch them and you will see what I mean.