Celebrity Gun Control Hypocrisy:

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Celebrity Gun Control Hypocrisy:

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Hypocrisy at it's finest:

Mike Hunt wrote:Let's see if I can lay this out for you people:

1. Hollywood celebrities took part in this gun control ad because murdered children and guns are bad. Right? Still following me?

2. They make millions from an industry that thrives on gun entertainment and films that glorify violence or trivialize gun safety. Savvy? ..and yes, we are all to blame for that one.

3. Their industry also overwhelmingly supports a President (screw the left and the right ) whose foreign policy includes using drone weaponry, bombs, and bullets which kill children (that's bad, remember) in the Middle East. Yeah, all that stuff is still going on. Maybe you all have forgotten...

4. They also have body guards who are very well-armed (that means they carry guns)
Put all this nonsense together and you have...that's correct...H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y
I wish someone would massacre all of these piece-of-sh*t celebrities at a "Golden Globe" or "Oscars" award ceremony!
Jamie Foxx wrote:We cannot turn our back and say that violence in films or anything that we do doesn't have a sort of influence...It does.
Too bad this jerk will never get a slug blasted into his dome, especially with the way he claims to enjoy killing white people so much in his films.

Check out the latest "anti-gun" film from Hollywood:

As an addendum:

Last edited by Disillusioned_American on January 8th, 2013, 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Like I posted on an another forum ... Hawkeye for gun control?! How ironic.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Latest films from "anti-gun" Hollywierd:

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Here some more "pro gun control" entertainment from Hollywierd:

This beauty, starring Sly Stallone, is called Bullet to the Head :roll: :

And another "anti-violence" film, called The Last Stand, from our awesome friends in Hollywood (whom we can totally trust to send us all the right message):