Illuminati/Freemasonic Occult Symbolism in Movies & TV Shows

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Illuminati/Freemasonic Occult Symbolism in Movies & TV Shows

Post by Winston »

Check out this compilation of Illuminati symbolism in the original Star Trek series. It's very interesting. Part 1 and 2 below.

Last edited by Winston on August 23rd, 2014, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Illuminati symbolism in Star Trek original series

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
In your second YT link, Star Trek episode 16 "Shore Leave", always reminded me of The Secret or Law of Attraction, which Maker55 brought up recently on another thread.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Illuminati symbolism in Star Trek original series

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Check out this compilation of Illuminati symbolism in the original Star Trek series.
The symbolic version of temptation and Hell, as portrayed in the first YouTube, the "The Cage" episode, doesn't mean that Satan is a alien living underground. it means that he chooses to portray himself that way, through the imaginations of neo-pagan screenwriters.

In other words, scriptwriters do not follow Reptilian reality. They create it. Reptilian illusions follow a script which is continually being written and rewritten, and is based on audience reaction.

There is no actual reptilian interbreeding, but the decades-long drumbeat of non-Christian imagery has the effect of desensitizing people's conscience and common sense, rendering them open to the occult. People have been so softened up by no-boundaries imagination, that they are fertile ground for the ridiculous.

Yes, there are people who have effectively the souls of reptiles, because of moral damage they have done to themselves through animal and human sacrifices and other occult practices. So IMO it's OK to call them reptilians, like you would call them "snakes" or perhaps "scum". But that doesnt mean that people have actually bred with reptilian beings.

Demonic possession is real. Demons are real. Temptation is real. People have known that since long before David Icke.

Some of the physical transformation Icke's followers report may be real, but some is also probably due to distortions of digital video. Regarding what's real, it is most likely a symptom of demonic possession or spiritual infestation/presence of some kind.

In any case, we are up against flesh-and-blood bad guys, and they are a pretty nerdy bunch at that. Take a look at Benjamin Fulford confronting David Rockefeller in Japan. Or Luke Rudkowski confronting David Rockefeller or Larry Silverstein. Evil yes, slimy yes, but super-powers, not so much.

But do they begin to consider themselves a superior, alien race? No doubt.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The top left image below is from the Star Trek episode "Is there in truth no beauty?" Notice that Spock is wearing an Illuminati/Freemasonic pyramid pendant around his neck. You can even see the all seeing eye at the top of it. It's the same pyramid symbol that's on the back of the dollar bill, in many corporate logos, and in many movies as well. The connection is unmistakable.

In this slide show below, you can see many more examples of Illuminati symbolism in Star Trek and Star Wars.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Illuminati symbolism in movies and TV shows

Post by Winston »

Check out this animation film called "Dark Crystal". It has tons of Illuminati symbolism and motifs in it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083791/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

See below image from Dark Crystal with the triangle with the circle in the center. I've seen that in thousands of films and TV shows, even in Star Trek and horror films from the 70's. I can give many examples. The elite definitely like to put these same symbols in films for some reason. You can't deny that.

In the movie "Trilogy of Terror 2", when a woman casts a spell to bring back her son, she draws that exact same symbol on the floor. Wow.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117966/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Btw, that triangle with circle in it is also on my son's school uniform. Go figure. lol. I wonder why. Does that mean the owner of the private school is part of a secret society? lol

What a coincidence huh? lol

AOL, America Online, also has that same symbol in their logo. lol

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

This scene from the Dark Crystal freaked me out as a kid

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa-zBpB9Gf4[/youtube]
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Great find...The elites are merely vessels for a greater dark power. Some Crystals are also a medium it seems to bring that power down on earth :shock:
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Feast your eyes on what the illuminati are up to now:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJRLv4aUXpQ[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJRLv4aUXpQ

Hypnotizing us with gyrating polka dots! Obviously a conspiracy!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Star Trek insignia is also Masonic. I heard that Star Trek's creator Gene Roddenberry was a Freemason.

On Star Trek uniforms.

Below Spock is wearing the all seeing eye and pyramid symbol on his pendant from the Star Trek episode "This Way to Eden".

Imran520
Freshman Poster

Post by Imran520 »

MY favorite actor and I watch his tv shows.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Very mind blowing. Shows how illuminati occult symbolism is all around us and hidden in plain sight.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/movies.shtml

The Oscar statue of the Academy Awards gets its name from Ausur or Osiris, the Egyptian god, pictured on the right. You can see both figures are golden, have their arms crossed across the chest and hold a sceptre. **

ImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Remember all ancient cultures worshipped the serpent, snake or dragon. And also, almost all fantasy films have serpent worship imagery in them. If you pay attention and look for them, you will find them. So the elite must be telling us something. Here's one example from the legendary 80's fantasy film "The Neverending Story".

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/T ... Story.html

The luck dragon that Bastien rides.

Modern fantasy films also have serpent imagery everywhere. Just pay attention next time you see one and look for it. The movie Conan the Barbarian also has lots of serpents and snakes in it.

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hey Winston, another example of Illuminati symbolism in movies was displayed in the 2001 film "Lara Croft-Tomb Raider" starring Angelina Jolie.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 8:02 am
Hey Winston, another example of Illuminati symbolism in movies was displayed in the 2001 film "Lara Croft-Tomb Raider" starring Angelina Jolie.
I remember that. It also had illuminati all seeing eye symbolism a lot too. Too obvious.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. With some movies nowadays, the Illuminati symbolism is right there in your face. Check out this movie poster for example. The all seeing eye or circle inside the pyramid/triangle is right on the front cover. lol. They especially do this with sci fi thrillers that involve imprisonment and escape like "Escape Room". Obviously these people are Luciferian and these symbols are not a coincidence.

https://yts.mx/movies/tau-2018

The blonde girl in this one is HOT. Wow. See the trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4357394/?ref_=vp_back

A woman is held captive by a scientist in a futuristic smart house, and hopes to escape by reasoning with the Artificial Intelligence that controls the house.

Synopsis
Once a street-smart drifter, Julia (Maika Monroe) is the latest person held captive, a body and a mind to be exploited in a fatal experiment. The only thing standing in the way of her freedom is TAU, the advanced artificial intelligence developed in secret by Alex (Ed Skrein), her sociopathic and enigmatic captor. TAU is armed with a battalion of drones and robots that automate Alex's futuristic smart house and laboratory, the walls lined with screens that visually transport it from grassy plains to the depths of space. TAU's potential is only limited by his understanding of the world he exists in, but TAU is ready for more. Julia, showing resourcefulness and courage, must race against time to bridge the boundaries between man and machine, connect to TAU and win her freedom before she suffers the same fate as the six other subjects who came before her.