You don't see women like this in a grocery store very often

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I read that Dasha Astafieva has a profile on AnastasiaDate. Anyone happen to know her profile number?
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Hero wrote:Damn, those women are sexy. You just don't find women like that in the USA anymore.
And average guys still have no chance with these women in Russia as well! Wow, do you think a couple of bombshells will even talk to some foreign guy?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

polya wrote:
Hero wrote:Damn, those women are sexy. You just don't find women like that in the USA anymore.
And average guys still have no chance with these women in Russia as well! Wow, do you think a couple of bombshells will even talk to some foreign guy?
Well, I just read an interview with Dasha, where she said that she likes humble men and finds American men interesting. Of course, she could be full of shit.
Anyway, I'd be happy if I could get a woman even half as hot as she is.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

You don't see women like this in a grocery store very of

Post by jamesbond »

Since apparently YouTube doesn't work anymore on this forum (which I hope Winston will be able to fix soon) I uploaded the Nikita music video to vimeo. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."