Wow! Women in the 1970s looked so wholesome, natural, down-to-earth and much easier to connect with!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Wow these 1970's women look so wholesome, feminine, genuine!

Post by TruthSeeker »

Wow look at Farrah Fawcett on this episode of The Dating Game from 1969. She looks so clean and wholesome and pure.

Her smile is lovely and uplifting. It just makes you feel good.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 2:54 pm
Wow look at Farrah Fawcett on this episode of The Dating Game from 1969. She looks so clean and wholesome and pure.

She was one of those rare females who was hot into her fifties.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 2:54 pm

Farrah Fawcett was hotter than hell when she was in her twenties. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow 1970's women look so wholesome, natural, normal and much easier to get along with!

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this trailer and clip from the 1976 classic sci fi film "Logan's Run". The woman in green dress named Jessica, one of the protagonist characters, looked so beautiful and easygoing and her face and voice sound so soothing too. Women back then were definitely more normal, natural and easier to get along with. Totally different than the toxic bad attitude of women today. There's a purity and grace about her facial expression that's so beautiful. You never see that on women's faces today. Her legs look so sexy too. So women back then could be beautiful and nice at the same time. Dang!

Logan's Run Trailer

Logan's Run Clip

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow! Women in the 1970s looked so wholesome, natural, down-to-earth and much easier to connect with!

Post by Winston »

Wow this protagonist girl in the movie Ice Castles is my ideal dream girl. Angelic blonde with sweet tender eyes and wholesome face and beautiful face. Reflects my inner self.

Her eyes and face put me in a trance. Immediately I'm reminded of my dream in 1979 of having a whole beautiful blonde like her. Her character name in the movie was Alexis Winston. Lol

Wow guys. Doesn't her face remind you of the love you always dreamed of when you were young and in school? Lol. How come American girls today don't look so wholesome, sweet, tender and angelic like that? Look at her face. Its so wholesome and melts your heart doesnt it? Actually her name is Lynn Holly Hohnson and if you look at her videos today she still has a really wholesome look and glow on her face. Amazing. She reflects what I've always dreamed of and her face puts me in a trance and sends me to la la land.

I don't understand why God can't let me have a girl like that. If he did then all my suffering and hardship would be bearable and I'd have no need for spirituality or meditation or Buddhism or Jesus. Lol. Right? Why can't God let me have what I dream of? Why cant he let such dreams come true? If I ever meet God someday I'd ask him that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow! Women in the 1970s looked so wholesome, natural, down-to-earth and much easier to connect with!

Post by Winston »

Wow look at these album covers from the 1970s. The women faces on them look so wholesome, radiant and natural! How come women today don't have that wholesome glow? lol

These won't embed. Click on them to see them.

https://img.discogs.com/qlXv__3RZ00P2zn ... 7.jpeg.jpg

https://img.discogs.com/g8nFOBW3IkUNHEu ... 1.jpeg.jpg