I Am Bruce Lee - New Documentary (Must See)

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

I Am Bruce Lee - New Documentary (Must See)

Post by Winston »

Check out this new documentary film called "I Am Bruce Lee". In it, Bruce Lee's wife and daughter, his friends, and various fighters, talk about Bruce Lee's life and legacy. It's very interesting. After you watch it, you will be inspired and awed by his story and accomplishments, and have a whole new deep appreciation for this extraordinary man who left us too soon. He was way ahead of his time.

Please watch this and pass it on, so that others can gain a deep appreciation for this incredible one-of-a-kind man and what he did for the image of Asians and Chinese all over the world. He was one of the best role models that one can have, and his philosophy was way ahead of its time.

I Am Bruce Lee (Full documentary)

Also, here is the raw, unedited footage of the last fight scenes he filmed for the movie "Game of Death", which heavily edited the footage. In this footage, which is 39 minutes, you can see what the original version was supposed to be like. When you watch it, you will be amazed and mesmerized at his talent, charisma, and the way he moved, which was so fast and fluid, unlike any other.

I love this line by Bruce Lee from the fight scenes where he tells his opponent (Dan Inosanto), "You see, rehearsed routines lack the flexibility to adapt."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tuco would pump his kiester full of lead!
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:Tuco would pump his kiester full of lead!
I doubt it. Many professional boxers and martial artists who met Bruce Lee said that he was the best and that no one could beat him or match him in speed, skill and fluidity. This is well documented.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

guy was 59 kg. that´s too low. even winston could beat him. you only have to sit on him. with his mini muscles no way he could push you over him. he was a fly that´s why he was fast. i am so tired of bruce lee. :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy wrote:guy was 59 kg. that´s too low. even winston could beat him. you only have to sit on him. with his mini muscles no way he could push you over him. he was a fly that´s why he was fast. i am so tired of bruce lee. :)
LOL come on now. Did you watch the documentary? If you did, you would be awed and mesmerized by him. He was 135 pounds. That's not too low. He was in top shape and could do push ups with two fingers.

Why are you so biased against him? lol. You really need to watch the documentary to really understand who he was and what he stood for. You will be touched by it.