Proof Serena Williams is a man

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Proof Serena Williams is a man

Post by Cornfed »

Like Michelle Obama, it turns out that the Williams "sisters" are trannies.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Who cares?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What's the proof that she's a man? Can you summarize it?

No wonder she hits the ball so hard. I've never seen a woman hit the ball that hard before. Even Stefi Graf and Monica Seles never hit the ball that hard.

Is her sister Venus Williams a man too? lol

If this is proven, does that mean they will have to join Men's Tennis instead? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:What's the proof that she's a man? Can you summarize it?
You can tell by body proportions. The indent point of the waist on a man is below the belly button, whereas it is above the belly button on a woman. A man’s shoulders are around three times the width of his head vs. about 2.5 times the width for a woman. A man's height is about eight times the vertical length of his face vs. seven times for a woman. In all these ways and more, Serena has a male body.
Is her sister Venus Williams a man too? lol
Yes.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Some women just have a masculine figure. It's genetics, plain and simple. Maybe a hormonal disorder, even. But it does not necessarily mean she's biologically male, you're grasping at straws here man.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Some women just have a masculine figure. It's genetics, plain and simple. Maybe a hormonal disorder, even. But it does not necessarily mean she's biologically male, you're grasping at straws here man.
So you are postulating several genetic anomalies that cause their bodies to coincidentally exactly match the bodies of normal males by some remarkable co-incidence then? Isn't it more plausible to believe that when people’s bodies exactly match those of males in multiple respects then it is likely to be because they are, you know, males? In the case of these two bucks it should be obvious at first glance that they are male. I am surprised people in general are so gullible.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

So, your theory is that their parents had their junk cut off at some point, in order to...... maybe allow them to compete on the women's tennis circuit? So that they could make a lot of money and support mom and dad?

Surely, then, there are people out there who remember them as boys, though you can go on youtube and see footage of them playing as young girls. They rather famously grew up on the playgrounds of Compton, CA as girls. And they have both dated well known male athletes. Those guys never had any suspicions? Seems highly implausible, to say the least.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:So, your theory is that their parents had their junk cut off at some point, in order to...... maybe allow them to compete on the women's tennis circuit? So that they could make a lot of money and support mom and dad?
Yes, it would appear that their father raised them from birth to act like girls in order to win women's tennis matches and had them operated on before puberty kicked in. That is likely why he home schooled them. If he managed to pull it off by himself I would have to say he is one clever nigger. There are some Polynesian cultures where every nth child in a family is raised as a girl whether it is one or not and the boy children seem to accept their allotted role most of the time, so it is certainly possible.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Is far more likely that they just have high levels of circulating testosterone. If they were operated on before puberty as you suggest, they would exhibit none of the male structural characteristics you have noted, not would they have the strength and other advantages of being male. In fact, they would actually have lower circulating testosterone levels without supplementation and would be weaker than the average woman and have likely suffered from early onset osteoporosis as well.

Women with high levels of circulating testosterone aren't all that uncommon, especially in female athletes.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

And this is also neglecting the fact that the IOC tests every athlete for abnormal chromosomes to prevent people with certain trisomies or those that have had sex change operations from competing with an unfair advantage.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The video makes lots of good points. I did not consider it earlier, now I have more questions on Serena and Michelle Obama. There whole body structure is that of a man.

I have my doubts about Michael Phelps also. He was modified genetically. Long before he came into the world picture, I used to follow swimming championships and followed his success, however, when he won medals during Olympics in Greece in 2004. I was delighted but surprisingly, there was muted response from American Main Stream Media. He had broken worlds records in Greece and not many US media picked it up. I did not knew why, It felt like, some one is forcing these media to not write too much about him.

and out of no where just before next Beijing Olympics in 2008, he was already made a hero and was suppose to shatter everything and get highest medal count and what not...I just could not believe how suddenly media was showing so much love for him. It felt like they knew, he will break the world record held by Mark Spitz and also become the greatest Athlete ever etc etc..Whatever the media tone was, he achieved it. It was unbelievable.

It seemed that, they scripted his moments perfectly not to make him a hero too early.

It stuck me odd for a long time untill I got into conspiracy and got to know how media is controlled etc etc. he was programmed and his modified genetics made him super human and the elites knew, he would be unstoppable at Beijing. His body it seemed was crafted to be a swimmer.

Built to swim, Phelps found a focus and refuge in water

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/o ... htm?csp=34

Even though its a main stream Article, if one connects it with conspiracy, it will be clear...He had some genetic tinkering.

Michael Phelps' remarkably long torso is like the hull of a boat, his coach says, allowing him to ride high on the water. His ankles, knees, elbows and shoulder joints are rubber-band flexible. His wingspan is 3 inches longer than his 6-4 height.
But for all of the genetic gifts that make him a master at defying drag in the water, for all of the physical advantages that could propel the 23-year-old swimmer in the next month to the best Olympic performance of all time, the key to Phelps' superiority is what is in his mind as he races.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Is far more likely that they just have high levels of circulating testosterone. If they were operated on before puberty as you suggest, they would exhibit none of the male structural characteristics you have noted, not would they have the strength and other advantages of being male. In fact, they would actually have lower circulating testosterone levels without supplementation and would be weaker than the average woman and have likely suffered from early onset osteoporosis as well.

Women with high levels of circulating testosterone aren't all that uncommon, especially in female athletes.
Natural hormone levels in athletes are irrelevant as they can be added artificially. It is their manly bone structure and muscular potential that would give the Williams siblings an advantage. Is it common for females to have a male bone structure due to high test? Even muscular female athletes seem to look like females, for example having hips wider than their shoulders and a higher waist indent point.
And this is also neglecting the fact that the IOC tests every athlete for abnormal chromosomes to prevent people with certain trisomies or those that have had sex change operations from competing with an unfair advantage.
The IOC is presumably in on it. Once a particular scam builds up a certain amount of momentum these days, no-one wants to rock the boat. Possibly they also want to promote trannies.
Last edited by Cornfed on September 12th, 2014, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed you just don't want to admit the black man is a superior athlete and the white man has to build machines to do what the black man can do naturally.

Like jump over the moon!
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I wonder if the PTB have some particular reason to promote the tranny body types. You see occasional articles in the lamestream media claiming that fugly apes like Serena are attractive. Maybe they intend to openly replace actual females with trannies as part of the depopulation agenda.