Proof Serena Williams is a man

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Could it be that they took steroids? Do steroids make women more masculine?

Some black women are just more masculine I guess.

Stefi Graf looks kind of masculine too. I don't know why Andre Agassi married her, when he could have had better.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:Could it be that they took steroids?
Well of course they freaking took steroids, but most female athletes do that. But that is not the point. If I took steroids, could I play basketball like Michael Jordan? No, because I would lack his bone structure.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:Could it be that they took steroids?
Well of course they freaking took steroids, but most female athletes do that. But that is not the point. If I took steroids, could I play basketball like Michael Jordan? No, because I would lack his bone structure.

You have to admit what you call apes do have some interesting abilities, it takes more than Michael Jordan's bone structure to be Michael Jordan the ball player, he is just talented.

Why can't people just test the William's sister's DNA? Now a lot of people say the exact same thing about Michelle or is it Michael Obama. Rumor has it there are no pictures of birth's of the children and the first lady wipes her DNA everyplace she goes. That was just something I read.

It would not surprise me in the least if the Williams sister's especially the big one were dudes.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:You have to admit what you call apes do have some interesting abilities
All different species have interesting abilities.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
Moretorque wrote:You have to admit what you call apes do have some interesting abilities
All different species have interesting abilities.
Your a class of species in yourself with abilities that go beyond human. :D
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Proof Serena Williams is a man

Post by Cornfed »

Another more visual video confirming the Williams siblings are trannies came up in my jewtube feed for those interested with time on their hands.

And here is the confirmation that sporting authorities let them take steroids.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ances.html
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Come on Corny we all know whites are inferior too blacks when it comes too chasing the ball.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
September 12th, 2014, 4:10 pm
I wonder if the PTB have some particular reason to promote the tranny body types. You see occasional articles in the lamestream media claiming that fugly apes like Serena are attractive. Maybe they intend to openly replace actual females with trannies as part of the depopulation agenda.
I'm just dredging this thread back up from the dead to point out that yes, we know now this is actually happening.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I think if they were really transgender men they would be able to beat men more easily but they aren't capable of competing with the top 10 or even top 100 of male tennis players so I very much doubt they were ever men.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 2:54 pm
I think if they were really transgender men they would be able to beat men more easily but they aren't capable of competing with the top 10 or even top 100 of male tennis players so I very much doubt they were ever men.
If they could beat the top men then they would play as men. The fact is that it is so much easier to win if you are a man playing against women.
EugenioB
Freshman Poster

Post by EugenioB »

I think that No wonder she hits the ball so hard. I've never seen a woman hit the ball that hard before. everyone is free to be what they want, whether male or female.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
September 12th, 2014, 4:10 pm
I wonder if the PTB have some particular reason to promote the tranny body types. You see occasional articles in the lamestream media claiming that fugly apes like Serena are attractive. Maybe they intend to openly replace actual females with trannies as part of the depopulation agenda.
It has to be said - you are privileged to have seen it here first, folks. Check the date on the post.
kristianalby
Freshman Poster

Post by kristianalby »

Actually it sounds very strange.