Do magicians use demonic powers to do their tricks?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Do magicians use demonic powers to do their tricks?

Post by Winston »

Do magicians such as David Blaine use demonic powers to do their tricks? When you see some of them, you gotta wonder. Some of his tricks are scientifically impossible even with sleight of hand and props. I wonder why there are no magic books that reveal these kind of tricks. All the magic books out there only reveal the simplest tricks that are nothing like these. Perhaps they are industry trade secrets you only learn in magic school. Or perhaps magician performers like Blaine use CGI, camera tricks and paid actors in their stunts you see on TV. So you gotta wonder if there's anything supernatural involved. See the videos below.

Presentation of how magicians use demonic powers.

Last edited by Winston on October 2nd, 2014, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster

Re: Do magicians use demonic powers to do their tricks?

Post by Mr_Truth »

Winston wrote:Do magicians such as David Blaine use demonic powers to do their tricks? When you see some of them, you gotta wonder. Some of his tricks are scientifically impossible even with sleight of hand and props. I wonder why there are no magic books that reveal these kind of tricks. All the magic books out there only reveal the simplest tricks that are nothing like these. Perhaps they are industry trade secrets you only learn in magic school. Or perhaps magician performers like Blaine use CGI, camera tricks and paid actors in their stunts you see on TV. So you gotta wonder if there's anything supernatural involved. See the videos below.
Yes, he does use demonic powers. Those "magic tricks" aren't tricks at all. They are real, supernatural occurrences.

Magic is the one outlet where the devil is able to reveal himself so blatantly. And he can do this because most people are worldly. They dismiss the supernatural as absurd, or something only an uneducated, ignorant person believes in. They would never believe that demonic spirits are behind those stunts, preferring instead to chalk them up to props, or assistants, or clever post-production editing.

When one has embraced the truth (i.e., Jesus Christ and the Catholic faith), belief in the supernatural comes naturally, and then one ceases to be impressed or amazed by satanic performers like David Blaine.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

the catholic faith is demonic also
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a recent TV special where David Blaine performs many seemingly impossible magic acts around celebrities. However, the ones where he sticks an ice pick through his hand and arm are explainable. Blaine must have small holes in his hand and arms, which is why he pokes it in the same spot in his hand every time. If you push a needle into your hand everyday, and go further and further each day for a long time, eventually it will form a hole, kind of like the holes in pierced ears. The hole in his hand goes through a part that does not have vital organs or blood vessels. The hole is in a specific place, so only he can stick the ice pick through it, and cannot let others do it. He can only let others pull it out after it's in, as seen in the videos.

But there are many tricks that can't be explained and cannot be found in any publicly available magic book. For example, such as the ones where Blaine is able to guess the card a person is thinking, or the name they are thinking. That I can't figure out. No amount of props or sleight of hand can do that. Those seem more supernatural or telepathic, and are only possible if Blaine can read minds.

Here is an interesting documentary series on YouTube called "Demon Magicians" which alleges that the best magicians use supernatural powers obtained by making a pact with demons or supernatural entities. It has many views and heated comments and debate, which are very amusing to read.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +magicians

In episode 2 and 4, there are clips of this Taiwanese magician named Yif performing seemingly impossible tricks that defy all logic, science and reality, around gorgeous Taiwanese girls. They are a must see and will leave you baffled and speechless. There's no way anyone can do those things live in public, unless CGI, camera tricks and actors are involved. What do you think?

Demon Magicians, Episode 2:

Demon Magicians, Episode 4:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Mr_Truth wrote:
Winston wrote:Do magicians such as David Blaine use demonic powers to do their tricks? When you see some of them, you gotta wonder. Some of his tricks are scientifically impossible even with sleight of hand and props. I wonder why there are no magic books that reveal these kind of tricks. All the magic books out there only reveal the simplest tricks that are nothing like these. Perhaps they are industry trade secrets you only learn in magic school. Or perhaps magician performers like Blaine use CGI, camera tricks and paid actors in their stunts you see on TV. So you gotta wonder if there's anything supernatural involved. See the videos below.
Yes, he does use demonic powers. Those "magic tricks" aren't tricks at all. They are real, supernatural occurrences.

Magic is the one outlet where the devil is able to reveal himself so blatantly. And he can do this because most people are worldly. They dismiss the supernatural as absurd, or something only an uneducated, ignorant person believes in. They would never believe that demonic spirits are behind those stunts, preferring instead to chalk them up to props, or assistants, or clever post-production editing.

When one has embraced the truth (i.e., Jesus Christ and the Catholic faith), belief in the supernatural comes naturally, and then one ceases to be impressed or amazed by satanic performers like David Blaine.
This is the truth. Great post.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Some of the magics have been exposed as simple tricks and they use lots of Camera, editing etc like in Chris Angel videos and many audiences are simply paid actors. Not sure, if they are using Demons for Magic, I have not researched enough, these days anything is possible, they could be using demons, I have not gone deep into this subject.

However, The real deal who does not use Magic but his acts looks like Magic is John Chang from Indonesia.

He uses Chi Energy to fire up objects and cure people by generating electricity in his body through Chinese Mediation techniques. Incredible. Many Scientist from western countries have researched and studied this guy. He is the real Deal. **MUST WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

David Blaine catches a bullet fired at him at point blank range. No way. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Many of those tricks are known and not due to the supernatural. For example the Chinese magician changing faces has a trigger in his costume where he can switch masks. That's not Satanic. There's a gadget inside his costume that switches his many masks. It's an old trick. I don't know if any magicians have demonic powers, but many of the ones in the video are using classified magic tricks, not supernatural abilities. Also, NE Asians are too timid and weak and insecure to be making pacts with the devil, especially the young NE Asians. They have no confidence to even stand up to authority, how can they have the guts to contact Satan? lol

However some of the tricks by David Blaine are very inexplicable. I wonder if they are camera tricks.

There's a new video alleging the same stupid thing about magicians and demons. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fKrFeX8dRY

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This original new series is an answer to all those who claim that Dynamo is using paid actors, stooges, accomplices,...., camera and CGI effects to perform his tricks.

When you see the face of the people who witness in live the tricks of Dynamo and you compare their state before and after witnessing his tricks, you can clearly see the fear on their face and how shocked, their first reaction does not lie, it's impossible to simulate like that.

100% of those who witness Dynamo's tricks, whether celebrities, TV people or anonymous, whatever is their origin and their religious background, they all share the same rgenuine reaction of amazement and fear, they cannot explain these tricks to themselves. If Dynamo was using stooges, they would not have such reactions, and at the end, it would be known. See Criss Angel for instance, he has been exposed several times for using stooges, if it was also the case with Dynamom he would be exposed at least once.

One of the most impressive trick of Dynamo is when he stares at you and read your mind, the debuners say that he sends accomplices before to get information on the people that he chooses for his tricks ... this is impossible because, if he really did that, those who have witnessed these tricks would make the link between the person who interviewed them before and the trick of Dynamo.

Another point is that Dynamo often ask them very random questions, for instance think about a number between 0 and 100 ... the people chose their number in live and do not chose it prealably.

Another remarkable point is that Dynamo even guesses when the people change their mind in their head and informs them in live that they hesitate and finally changed their minds.

I've selected some of these mind tricks for you to illustrate my claims and to let you see the truth for yourself.

The trick in which Dynamo reads the people's mind is the best proof that Dynamo is helped by jinns because if you dismiss the option that the people who are taking part to these tricks are stooges, then there cannot be any natural explanation to thism only the jinns have this ability.

The jinns cannot read fully our minds, they can only read limited parts and they can read the mind more or less easily according to the conditions.

The more the person is lost and have a weak mind, the more they can read their mind easily, also if the people are willing to participate to the trick of Dynamo then, they implicitly allow the jinns to read their mind, 3rd point is that Dynamo ask these persons to think about a specific thing, so the jinns
do not have to scan the whole mind but only read the specific thing which is asked, the fact that the person choose something to think about and repeat it in his mind facilitate the job for the jinns.

Over 4 seasons of Dynamo Magicians, not a single trick made by Dynamo has failed, not a single person has manifested himself as being paid by Dynamo or as having noticed any trickery, not a single video expert has been able to find the least CGI effect ... so the debunkers who explain Dynamo's tricks through the use stooges or CGI effects do not have the least proof to illustrate their accusation of trickery. If you take the well known debunkers such as "Xendrius Exposed" or "auteurAM" Youtube channels, notice that their explanations do not fit at all, they do not reproduce the same conditions of the tricks as performed by Dynamo and they do not proove their claims by true examples.

Morevover, they only try to explain the most basic tricks of Dynamo and avoid to speak about the tricks who cannot be explained such as
the bucket of fish, the mind's reading, Dynamo lifting more than 160kg, the instantaneous materialization and teleportation of objects and animals....
I challenge anyone to come with an explanations to these tricks...and if your explanation is the use of CGI, Camera effects or stooges, then proove that these people are stooges, proove the CGI effects.... because for now, you were only stating things without the least proof or common sense.

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

You guys really need to learn to be more skeptical. There is always an explanation. If no one has read it anywhere that's because the magician is guarding his secret closely, because his secrets are his livelihood.

Magic works on psychology, misdirection, and cleverly getting people to believe they saw what the magician wanted them to see. Which tells you something about how easy it is for a person to be absolutely wrong in their beliefs yet absolutely certain that their beliefs are reality. Human thinking is not merely fallible. It is chock-full of holes and exploits, ironically topped with a layer of arrogant certainty.

I say that as an amateur magician with some close-up performing experience.
But that doesn't mean I can explain how another magician did an effect; my mind is subject to the same weaknesses as everyone else.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Re: Do spells and magick work? Will they help us?

Post by aspiabc »

I came across this video which explains the truth about popularized magicians and how they intentionally mix mundane trickery with demonic power assistance to confuse and distract. It looks similar to demonic possession, ufo encounters, exorcism cases, etc. Apparently they have to display satanic symbols however subtly. It shows basically selling one's soul by gradually playing around with starter tricks and spells, similar to a ouija board, then making pacts for demonic magics. I'd stay the heck away.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

aspiabc wrote:
January 2nd, 2019, 7:16 pm
I came across this video which explains the truth about popularized magicians and how they intentionally mix mundane trickery with demonic power assistance to confuse and distract. It looks similar to demonic possession, ufo encounters, exorcism cases, etc. Apparently they have to display satanic symbols however subtly. It shows basically selling one's soul by gradually playing around with starter tricks and spells, similar to a ouija board, then making pacts for demonic magics. I'd stay the heck away.

I agree with you, I saw that video a few months ago. Stay away from things that might get you to unintentionally get involved with the occult. Avoid seances and playing around with Ouija boards. The occult world is nothing to mess around with.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

aspiabc wrote:
January 2nd, 2019, 7:16 pm

Wow that video was so long at 2hr 40min, but very interesting. Took a while to get through it all. Those magic tricks were mesmerizing. Some of them have been exposed, even on YouTube, and some are variations of old tricks, for example the teleportation tricks are usually done with doubles, but I don't know if that's how David Copperfield does his or not. And some of these tricks can be bought in magic shops. But not all. Some are seemingly impossible. So you gotta wonder.

Now I do believe in the supernatural, and it is true that some people make pacts with entities or demons to get favors, or special powers, according to many occult literature, including great philosophers like Manly P. Hall. But whether these professional magicians use occult powers or have entities helping them, I don't know. It could be possible. But the narrator of that video obviously does not know much about how magic tricks are done. And obviously, he's a fanatical fundamentalist Christian too, so his views are biased and skewed. A lot of these Christians are quick to attribute everything to demons, even if there are other explanations.

One thing the video did not address is, how do these professional magicians like David Copperfield, David Blaine, Dynamo, Criss Angel, etc, learn their magic tricks? Did they go to a special magic school or join a brotherhood of magicians fraternity? Hasn't someone asked them about it? Why do interviewers never ask them this question? They cannot learn all these tricks from books, because books only contain amateur tricks, not the kind these guys perform.

If there is a secret magic brotherhood where they learn it all then why hasn't any rogue magicians exposed all the tricks? Every group has whistleblowers right? Even the Freemasons and Illuminati do.

And also how can u levitate someone outside high up in the air with nothing around to attach strings to? Isnt that impossible?

Also the only way someone can teleport miles away would be to use doubles. Why can't anyone verify if thats really Copperfield or a double?

The first part is interesting, because that Chinese performer who kept changing his face mask, if you notice, has no transition between the switch, it's instantaneous. That's very inexplicable. Because even if you can switch masks or clothes very quickly, there has to be a transition or slide between the switch. It can't happen instantaneously like that. That defies the law of physics and motion. A walk from point A to point B requires movement and transition, it can't happen instantaneously. Yet a lot of the tricks in this video happen instantaneously with no transition. That's odd. I wonder if it's a camera trick, but if you can see the same thing in person, then that's very inexplicable. Not something you can learn from any magic store or book.

Regardless how those tricks are done, isn't it impossible to change a face mask or wardrobe with some motion or transition? You can't change a mask or jacket instantly without a sliding transition motion right? Thats what i don't get. Its very eerie.

The thing is though, even if someone has occult powers or psychic powers, those things aren't reliable or stable. They come and go and are not always controllable. To perform on stage the trick has to be reliable and controllable. So the occult explanation does have a gaping hole in it.

Anyway, if you guys have the chance, watch the video and let me know what you think. It's very long, but entertaining.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Me and alex discuss these seemingly impossible magic tricks above.

[8/26, 9:16 PM] Alex From Venice: I believe some have supernatural powers
[8/26, 9:16 PM] Alex From Venice: if such power have an evil origin I can't say
[8/26, 9:18 PM] Alex From Venice: but I have seen some "magics" that were blatantly impossible to happen without supernatural powers
[8/26, 9:19 PM] Alex From Venice: there's obviously the chance that all I've seen is only video special effects...
[8/26, 9:21 PM] Alex From Venice: in that case I'd be deceived and made to believe special effect video to be a live footage
[8/26, 9:21 PM] Winston Wu: True but the audience acts as if they see the same thing in person that we do. So it cant be video effects right?
[8/26, 9:21 PM] Alex From Venice: it still can be
[8/26, 9:21 PM] Winston Wu: Did u see these magic acts in person or on video?
[8/26, 9:22 PM] Alex From Venice: only in video
[8/26, 9:22 PM] Winston Wu: Which ones were impossible? Also if we are not experts in magic we cannot say really if such tricks are impossible without supernatural powers or not.
[8/26, 9:22 PM] Winston Wu: That means everyone in the video is just an actor?
[8/26, 9:22 PM] Alex From Venice: yes exactly
[8/26, 9:22 PM] Alex From Venice: it's a short movie
[8/26, 9:23 PM] Winston Wu: But then the video would be lying then if they claim these magic acts are with a real audience.
[8/26, 9:23 PM] Winston Wu: Is there a way to fly or levitate without strings? I cant think of how that would be possible.
[8/26, 9:24 PM] Winston Wu: The video above is 2 hrs 40 min. Theres lots of tricks in it that are impossible and cant be explained.
[8/26, 9:24 PM] Alex From Venice: I've seen a guy talking a plastic bin, empty, and then pouring out of it dozens of fresh live big fishes with some water, enough so fill up the whole bin and more
[8/26, 9:24 PM] Winston Wu: Do any books reveal all the secrets? Usually books only explain amateur magic. Not the high level ones right?
[8/26, 9:24 PM] Alex From Venice: of course
[8/26, 9:25 PM] Alex From Venice: I think so
[8/26, 9:25 PM] Winston Wu: Yeah in the video above someone imitates jesus by pouring out fish from an empty bucket. He is insinuating that if a magician can multiply fish then jesus could have been a magician too? Lol. Very blasphemous. The same guy walks on water too.
[8/26, 9:26 PM] Winston Wu: U can walk on water if there is a hidden class under the water.
[8/26, 9:26 PM] Alex From Venice: must be the same I've mentioned
[8/26, 9:26 PM] Alex From Venice: yeah, that's easy
[8/26, 9:27 PM] Winston Wu: Im sure there are real witnesses who have seen david coppefields tricks in live audience who will testify to it. And magic shows usually say "there are no camera tricks".
[8/26, 9:27 PM] Alex From Venice: but you can't compress dozen big fishes in a hidden compartment smaller than the size of the fishes themselves, so it's physically impossible
[8/26, 9:28 PM] Winston Wu: Those puzzle tricks u have alex, arent they proof that the eyes can deceive?
[8/26, 9:28 PM] Winston Wu: True but maybe the fish are compressed somewhere else that u cant see.
[8/26, 9:28 PM] Alex From Venice: they must have been in the bin
[8/26, 9:29 PM] Winston Wu: The video above contains that trick. It looks like camera trick. I wonder if we can see that live in person.
[8/26, 9:29 PM] Alex From Venice: they were too big and too many to be possible to hide them somewhere
[8/26, 9:29 PM] Winston Wu: But some have poured out more fish than is possible to fit in a bin.
[8/26, 9:29 PM] Alex From Venice: exactly
[8/26, 9:29 PM] Alex From Venice: so it's even more impossible
[8/26, 9:30 PM] Alex From Venice: remember, the fishes were alive
[8/26, 9:30 PM] Alex From Venice: they weren't fake
[8/26, 9:30 PM] Winston Wu: These magicians also wear demonic jackets and shirts and mention demons in their posters. So its very suspicious.
[8/26, 9:30 PM] Alex From Venice: they haven't been squeezed to death somewhere
[8/26, 9:31 PM] Winston Wu: How come all magicians are men? Never women? None of the ones in the video above were women.
[8/26, 9:31 PM] Alex From Venice: I think that it's possible to gain supernatural powers by mean of black magic
[8/26, 9:32 PM] Alex From Venice: but that's not the only way
[8/26, 9:32 PM] Alex From Venice: women are called witch
[8/26, 9:33 PM] Winston Wu: I mean the professional magicians that perform tricks to an audience. They are all men. Never women. Why?
[8/26, 9:34 PM] Alex From Venice: maybe witches don't want to gain popularity and be known to the public
[8/26, 9:34 PM] Winston Wu: Even if they get paid well? Witches cast spells though. Im talking about stage magicians like david copperfield who perform for entertainment.
[8/26, 9:37 PM] Alex From Venice: well... I don't know, maybe it's because men have more motives to learn how to gain attention from others
[8/26, 9:37 PM] Alex From Venice: it's a way to get girls 😉
[8/26, 9:38 PM] Alex From Venice: women way is to show their boobs and curves
[8/26, 9:39 PM] Alex From Venice: but men can't do that... therefore they turn their interest on the art of performing magic tricks
[8/26, 9:41 PM] Alex From Venice: I remember the movie, "The Wizard of OZ" the most recent one... the main character was a magician that was using his tricks to make girls attracted by him
[8/26, 9:41 PM] Winston Wu: But women will do ballet dance for performance. Or stage theater. Or chinese acrobatics. Or figure skating.
[8/26, 9:47 PM] Alex From Venice: yes, men too
[8/26, 9:48 PM] Alex From Venice: but women don't do that to attract guys attention 😉
[8/26, 9:48 PM] Alex From Venice: they do because they like
[8/26, 10:38 PM] Winston Wu: So women dont like to do magic themselves but they like to watch men do it? Lol. Strange.
[8/26, 10:57 PM] Alex From Venice: I think so... dance and acting and singing are kind of ways to express yourself, but magic it's a technique that only aim to cause wonder and surprise to others
[8/26, 10:59 PM] Alex From Venice: You need to have a motive to seek for a way to cause others to wonder
[8/26, 11:00 PM] Alex From Venice: and men have the motive... they can gain attention... from girls
[8/26, 11:02 PM] Alex From Venice: but girls don't usually seek for attention from guys as an audience...
[8/26, 11:04 PM] Alex From Venice: I may see a woman learning how to do magic tricks to cause wonder to her kids or a very small audience made me kids... like a primary school teacher
[8/26, 11:05 PM] Alex From Venice: I wouldn't be surprised if among primary school teachers there are some women that had spent some time to learn magic tricks to entertain her classroom kids

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So basically, Alex and I feel that a lot of the impossible magic tricks you see on TV, must have been done with camera tricks or video effects, and are not what you would see if you were there live in person. Even though the producers say that there are no camera tricks, they could be lying. What do you all think? That would mean of course, that the spectators that are up close, like in the David Blaine videos, are actors too and in on it. What do you all think?

Isn't it interesting that women never perform magic and never become professional magicians, and only men do? I never noticed that until my dad pointed it out.