Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens

Post by Winston »

Any of you see the new Star Wars teaser trailer for episode 7? It's going to be directed by JJ Abrams, who f***ed up Star Trek by modernizing it to look like a video game. It's going to be called "The Force Awakens" and will have Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford in it.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens - teaser trailer

Post by starchild5 »

Star Wars is real and David Icke mentioned it way way back that..It happened a lot closer to us than a galaxy far far away and in this movie they admit, it happened a lot closer.

The FORCE AWAKENS is a Code Message of the Darkness, AI I mentioned. This force is the force of darkness that changed the entire game of Star Wars.

Star Wars became so popular in the west because many of the souls were in it. Don't be fooled...The story is backwards....and the script is written by someone who really knows it all...JJ Abrams is just the name like Lucas...but it will be directed by someone who wants the movie exactly as the shadow rulers want.

Also Credo Mutwa was amazed at the Star wars characters and he wondered how the hell Hollywood knew of it as he thought only African Shamens knew of them.

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/ ... -and-their

The Zulu shaman then expresses surprise, when he describes the Darth Maul character in the Star Wars movie which shows “a character exactly like a Chitauri…with horns all around its head.”

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens - Trailers

Post by Winston »

Here is the new official trailer for Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens:

All trailers and clips put together:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is what Winston would look like if he was in a Star Wars movie. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This film theory video presents evidence and clues that Luke Skywalker has turned evil, to the dark side of the force, in the new Star Wars movie, which will be the plot twist. Interesting speculation.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Any of you see the new Star Wars movie, Episode 7? It just opened in theaters today. Apparently, it's almost a rehashing of the first Star Wars movie that came out in 1977, A New Hope, but with better special effects. The reviews of it have been mostly positive. Here are the new reviews of it on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2488496/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

Here is the most highly rated review:
It's as if millions of Star Wars fans suddenly cried out in criticism and were suddenly silenced – as that's the effect this movie should have on most (other than those fanatics who were bound to be disappointed/hate it no matter what). For all the SANE Star Wars fans out there, I'm happy to report that the Force is strong with this series once again (after taking a walk on the dark side with the prequels). All other shoddy imitations take note – THIS is how you do a space opera. The Force Awakens possesses everything that was missing from the soulless prequels – we have a non-snooze-worthy storyline, likable new characters, great acting, non-cringe-worthy dialogue and not such a reliance on only CGI effects/green-screen. The pluses of this movie are in abundance, starting with what's new. All those with reservations about the fresh young actors cast to play new characters Rey and Finn should sit back, relax and watch the beautiful chemistry between the two as their characters form a friendship/dynamic on screen (which they also seem to share off- screen) that rivals that of the original trio.

Daisy Ridley more than proves she's up to the challenge of letting a large portion of the new trilogy rest on her shoulders. Her Rey is a scavenger with a good heart (as evidenced by her coming to the rescue of BB-8, a droid carrying something important on him). Whilst certain people (who for some unfathomable reason don't like seeing a woman who can handle herself) may take this new female lead (who is smart, brave, kind and just all around awesome) as a personal affront to them, for the rest of us who *don't* hate seeing a woman take centre stage, this is what we've been looking for in a female character for so long. She's everything you could hope for...but not without her faults, as she does make occasional mistakes – but not enough you hate her for it. She's flawed, but SO much more interesting because of this. Ridley imbues her character with so much heart and soul, conveys a lot with just looks and even shows she's adept at humour as well. Most importantly, she's likable, forming instant friendship with other characters who we already like (so we know she's awesome). Any gripes about her would be for petty reasons/nitpick-y.

Sharing her responsibility of being one of the new faces of this trilogy is John Boyega as Finn – a former Stormtooper who refuses to go along with the rest when he witnesses them do something terrible. It's after this that he meets Oscar Isaac's Poe Dameron, who he forms an almost-immediate friendship with. Out of the three new leads, Isaac's Poe is probably given the least development, but he manages to make it believable that he and Finn become close friends in such a short space of time. The best dynamic, though, is without a doubt the one formed between Rey and Finn. The way they play off each other with such ease is thanks in large parts to the actors, but also the dialogue is snappy and quick-witted. They share a fun friendship that becomes quite close, but is always believable due to the actors truly inhabiting their roles/believing in who they're playing as well as the universe they're a part of (where characters talk/act in a unique way). One of many things the prequels sadly lacked was heart, but this movie/these characters have it in spades.

Adam Driver's Kylo Ren picks up where Darth Vader left off as our main villain this time around and is clearly devoted to his memory (since he talks to the burnt mask of him, as seen in the trailers). Driver is quite good at playing the bad guy, though he is prone to the occasional 'hissy fit' with his crossguard lightsaber which verges into slightly over-the-top/petulant teenager behavior. Thankfully, when the big moments occur, Driver shows real emotion/conflict within his character. His lightsaber duel, first with Finn and then Rey, is everything the prequel duels were lacking. They may've had the fancy needless twirling and whatnot, but here we have rough and tumble, gritty fights between someone skilled and two people who are only just learning what they're capable of. Plus there's real emotional investment, which helps. It's an epic battle with tension – which is a BIG plus with this movie: we don't know what's going to happen.

Of course it's good to see our old favourites back. Han, Chewie, Leia, R2-D2, C-3PO, even the Millennium Falcon – all of these received applause at my screening. Those claiming this film relies on nostalgia/good will towards the original films alone are mistaken. Whilst the prequels included familiar characters/moments just for the sake of callbacks, what they do here is much more satisfying. Han's his usual charming, funny, "scruffy-looking nerf-herder" self, but he forms attachments to our new characters, and his dynamics with them allows for some of the film's best moments. The movie certainly has humour, but thankfully it's not the "cutsie" nauseating variety found in the prequels. There's genuinely funny moments for young and old alike.

J.J. Abrams has been unfairly criticised, when he should be receiving thanks for bringing the Star Wars Saga back from the brink/re-energising it after the prequels. So what if there's some familiarity? My only quibbles were Domhnall Gleeson's shouting/performance, the somewhat hit-and-miss soundtrack, and Andy Serkis' CGI Supreme Leader Snoke - since, in most other instances, Abrams ensured that (along with story/character development) locations/miniatures/practical effects and make-up took precedence over a reliance on CGI/things that simply 'looked cool'. The sequels have their work cut out for them in matching this thrilling/exciting, enjoyable and satisfying first chapter of a new era in the saga, but if this film's anything to go by, the next two should be safe in the hands. Finally, we have a new hope. What more could anyone (without impossible standards) wish for?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I tend to hate block busters like this. Cus when they hit the cinemas in countries like Philippines, they hog all the screens. Most cinemas here have it playing on all their screens so it's the only choice. Once you watch it, there are no other movies. Wish there was a rule that every screen had to play something different to maximize choices, especially on rainy weekends like this one.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens

Post by Winston »

Any of you see it? Was it any good?

Here is Alex Jones and his guests talking about how bad and dumbed down the new Star Wars is.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston made a guest appearance in the new Star Wars film. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just saw the new Star Wars movie. Average action flick film. Lacking in a lot of ways. No magic or imagination. Same plot as original star wars except weak execution and shitty new characters.

The new young characters are bland and have no charisma. No reason to care about them. They dont touch us and arent believable either. That stupid girl Rey is nothing yet she can do everything without training, including pilot and fix the Millenium Falcon? Yeah right. And a stormtrooper defects because he has a conscience? Yeah right. And the old characters from the original star wars look old and worn out. They dont do anything useful or meaningful in this film.

I have more criticisms but they would reveal spoilers if you havent seen it yet. JJ Abrams sucks though. Why didnt Lucas give Steven Spielberg the job of directing this? He at least has imagination and is far superior to Abrams in every way.

Btw i dont get why the stormtroopers wear that white body armor when it does NOT protect them from laser blasts at all. Whats the point of heavy clunky armor impairing movement if it offers no protection? Terrible logic. Ive been asking George Lucas that for years but never received an answer. Lol. Lucas must be horrible in basic logic. Lol.

Even European armies stopped using body armor on soldiers in the 1400s because they werent effective against guns. So how can the space aged empire in Star Wars still be using them? Lol. Totally nonsensical and ludicrous.

Also how do you stay cool in body armor that covers every inch of your head and body armor? Are there ice packs or air conditioning in them? Ive been inside big costumed characters before and they require ice packs or cooling packs to prevent heat exhaustion. And dont those stormtroopers need fresh air? How can they wear armor and helmet 24/7? Do they even wear it to sleep? Lol. Come to think of it, why did Boba Fett need to wear a body suit and helmet all the time too? Lucas makes no sense.

Also why did that goth shithead villain Kylo Ren wear a stupid elephant-like heavy face armor if his face was not even deformed? That makes no sense. No one does that. Is JJ Abrams a stupid shithead? He doesnt look very bright.

Also how can Princess Leia be a general? Lol. She has never been a soldier and has no military experience. She has never led or organized any successful military campaigns either. So what qualifies her to be a general? Stupid.

Also why is Han Solo called a "great warrior" by legend according to Rey? He never defeated any powerful enemies or armies, and never won any fights against any skilled opponents. All he did was run around like a fool in the original star wars movies: Around the Death Star in first film, then around space in the second film before walking into a trap and getting frozen, and around the foresty moon of Endor in the third film. The only reason he didnt get shot was because the stormtroopers cant shoot shit, and because lucas didnt want him to of course. Hes just a great smuggler, thats all.

Luke Skywalker is the one who qualifies to be called a "great warrior". He destroyed the Death Star in the first film, destroyed some imperial snow walkers and slew a snow monster in the second film, and defeated Darth Vader in the third film. So Luke has definitely defeated powerful enemies and forces, thus qualifying to be called a "great warrior". Duh.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What my friend told me about the new Star Wars movie. Is he right?

"Yeah the new stars wars movie is crap, maybe better than the first prequel but pretty much a storyline full of holes and no characterization which is so typical of movies nowadays. Disney wants to pump out a new star wars movie every couple of years as well as side character movies so it's mostly just about money. Also the movie is modern feminist and racial propaganda. Women can do everything minorities are the good guys and whites are the bad guys. It's a psych ops movie to get more women into the military as well as minorities. Disney is one of the 6 corporations that influence the government or vice versa."

I think he's right because in this new Star Wars film, Leia is made into General Leia, even though she has no qualifications to be general. WTF? And the main protagonist, Rey, can do anything even without any training or qualifications. Yeah right. It's like they want women to be leaders, even if they're not qualified. Stupid feminist nonsense. I can't believe Star Wars now has a feminist, anti-white agenda now. Lucas should never have sold away the rights to it, especially to Illuminati directors like JJ Abrams.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Stefan Molyneux bashes and exposes the feminist idiocracy in Star Wars The Force Awakens with wit and humor. I agree with him for once, that this film is toxic for young girls in that it tells them that they can do anything (like the Rey character can) and have unlimited powers that they don't have to train for or earn; they can fix the Millenium Falcon better than Han Solo and win fights against trained Jedis and soldiers, all without any training, experience or skill. That's a very delusional message for girls and young women that sets them up for disappointment.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. It contains many supporting clips from Star Wars movies to support its thesis.

Han Solo Is Too Politically Incorrect for Star Wars: The Force Awakens (SPOILERS!)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This video sums up perfectly what is wrong with The Force Awakens.