Clint Eastwood & Charles Bronson - REAL MEN in action movies!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Clint Eastwood & Charles Bronson - REAL MEN in action movies!

Post by Winston »

Any of you fans of Clint Eastwood or Charles Bronson movies? They both had a long career of Western films and Cops & Robbers type of films. Eastwood was famous for many great Western classics, as well as the Dirty Harry movie series, which was great fun 80's entertainment. And Bronson also starred in many Western classics, as well as war films like "The Dirty Dozen" and vigilante film series like "Death Wish", etc. In other words, gunfighter type films. Both these men were born to play such roles.

What you notice about them is that these men never took shit from women. They never put them on a pedestal. They handled women roughly, not softly. And they talked down to them too, not as equals. They NEVER let women push them around. Instead, they were always in control and always controlled the women around them, sometimes by slapping them around and putting them in their place. Charles Bronson was notorious for that and handled women roughly. Why aren't American men like that today? lol. Today's men are like Ben Affleck, who treats women as his superiors and sucks up to them.

Just see the movies by Clint Eastwood and Charles Bronson and you'll see what I mean. YouTube has many of their films online.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ood+movies
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... son+movies

How come the men in movies and TV shows today are such wusses who let women take control of everything and push them around and submit to them? They talk to women as though they were equals or superiors. They are nothing like the REAL men that used to star in action films such as Charles Bronson or Clint Eastwood.

Furthermore, the action movies of the past had just the right amount of action, not too little or too much, if you'll remember, whereas today, the "action films" consist of excessive action and violence, most of which is unnecessary, and is so excessive to the point of being mind numbing and annoying. Any of you notice that?

Here are images of Clint Eastwood and Charles Bronson, so you can see what these REAL men look like, which is so different than the wusses today like Ben Affleck, who talk to women as though they were superior to him. These guys had that really tough guy, kick ass type of look, which you don't see on men today. Also, they were always honest and blunt, and told it like it is, with no BS or fakeness. So different from modern Americans today.

Clint Eastwood

Charles Bronson

Why doesn't Hollywood try to put men like that in the same movie next to feminists and bitchy entitled women? lol. That would be like putting matter and anti-matter together, resulting in an explosion. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Why aren't there REAL men like this in movies anymore?

Post by starchild5 »

Its related to faggotisation of America and the west..Men are becoming women and women are becoming men in the west and slowly all over the world.

I was reading articles from a UFO contactee Alec Newald and he met with a Tall Nordic Alien, whose kinds has been on earth for millions of years long before greys and reptilians showed up.

He said..Humanity is about to be turned into PLASTIC...

That was the word I was looking for...People are becoming artificial and would soon literally look like Plastic Dolls...

http://www.humanbarbie.org/

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why aren't there REAL men like this in movies anymore?

Post by Winston »

LOL Starchild.

Have any of you seen movies with Charles Bronson or Clint Eastwood in them? Bronson never seems to give in to female temptations or seductions even. Wow. lol

Here is one of Bronson's best movies, "Death Wish" where he plays a vigilante seeking revenge for his wife's murder by street punks. You can see what a badass he is in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBnjPLcj3Lc

Here is a film where he slapped women around and whipped them into shape. lol

White Buffalo (1977)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kti2SM8iNWk
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Clint Eastwood/Charles Bronson - REAL men in action movi

Post by Winston »

So are there any other Clint Eastwood or Charles Bronson fans here? If so, what are your favorite movies of theirs?

I'm watching the Dirty Harry series now with Clint Eastwood. It's quite fun and entertaining. Not too much action or too little. Just right. In contrast, the "action films" today consist of excessive action and violence, most of which is unnecessary, and is so excessive to the point of being mind numbing and annoying. Any of you notice that?

They definitely don't make them like they used to. Also the characters today are not interesting or likable like they were in the 80's and prior.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

These Hollywood movie stars you idolize so much don't have a personality of their own. They are just playing a role. Their manliness is whatever the homosexual script writers, directors and Jewish producers say it is. What? These people don't have their own foundation. They are just prostitutes. They are the cultural leaders who lead society, but they are just the ones playing the role. Maybe you should look to the script writers for the real men. Even then you'll be disappointed to find a different stereotype at that end.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:These Hollywood movie stars you idolize so much don't have a personality of their own. They are just playing a role. Their manliness is whatever the homosexual script writers, directors and Jewish producers say it is. What? These people don't have their own foundation. They are just prostitutes. They are the cultural leaders who lead society, but they are just the ones playing the role. Maybe you should look to the script writers for the real men. Even then you'll be disappointed to find a different stereotype at that end.
Sorry adama. But youve never been involved with acting. I have. Acting is not fake or make believe. Ive explained that before. Great actors become their characters and identify with them. They put their real selves into it. Thats why they dont look like they are acting. Tom hanks, tom cruise, they all do that. Youre not knowledgeable in this field. So dont act like you know about it.

Also you dont get cast for a role unless your looks, personality and charima fit the role. In other words your ideal role usually represents the real you.

For example, tom selleck was the same guy on magnum pi that he was in real life. He just played himself. Same with michael landon, and many other genuine men.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:These Hollywood movie stars you idolize so much don't have a personality of their own. They are just playing a role. Their manliness is whatever the homosexual script writers, directors and Jewish producers say it is. What? These people don't have their own foundation. They are just prostitutes. They are the cultural leaders who lead society, but they are just the ones playing the role. Maybe you should look to the script writers for the real men. Even then you'll be disappointed to find a different stereotype at that end.
Sorry adama. But youve never been involved with acting. I have. Acting is not fake or make believe. Ive explained that before. Great actors become their characters and identify with them. They put their real selves into it. Thats why they dont look like they are acting. Tom hanks, tom cruise, they all do that. Youre not knowledgeable in this field. So dont act like you know about it.

Also you dont get cast for a role unless your looks, personality and charima fit the role. In other words your ideal role usually represents the real you.

For example, tom selleck was the same guy on magnum pi that he was in real life. He just played himself. Same with michael landon, and many other genuine men.
So when Liam Neeson makes out with a dude throughout a movie, that's really because that's just how he is? When Liam Neeson plays a professor, it isn't make believe? When Liam Neeson kicks some major butt and murders people, that isn't fake or make believe?

How about when Clint is acting all manly in one movie, then in two other movies he's a big wuss, like in Bridges of Madison county? Or how about other movies, in which the actor performs a role incompatible with previous roles?

Have it your way, Winston. Clint = Manliness.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You are so narrow and one dimensional. Great actors are multi dimensional and can play a wide range of roles because their personalities are multi faceted. Clint Eastwood usually plays the same type of character in 99 percent of his films by the way.

Most actors are stereotyped for certain types of roles. You never saw Clint Eastwood playing comedy characters or chevy chase or steve martin playing serious roles as a gunfighter or cop.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Okay then. Clint Eastwood is cool in real life which is what makes him cool in the movies. Michael Landon was cool in real life. Therefore that is the reason he was cool in the movies. He wasn't acting then. That was just him, right? No acting necessary. He's just a cool dude no matter what he does. I can accept that. Does that mean these men were genuinely manly? Or were they just playing the roles of manly men?

I suppose if Hugh Laurie was genuinely a really cool, really smart dude and was just playing a cool doctor on TV, then that would be the same thing as Clint Eastwood being a real man in real life but just being himself in the movies.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

One of Clint Eastwood's most famous lines, "Go ahead, make my day." :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flt9K8vlJGE[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:Okay then. Clint Eastwood is cool in real life which is what makes him cool in the movies. Michael Landon was cool in real life. Therefore that is the reason he was cool in the movies. He wasn't acting then. That was just him, right? No acting necessary. He's just a cool dude no matter what he does. I can accept that. Does that mean these men were genuinely manly? Or were they just playing the roles of manly men?

I suppose if Hugh Laurie was genuinely a really cool, really smart dude and was just playing a cool doctor on TV, then that would be the same thing as Clint Eastwood being a real man in real life but just being himself in the movies.
I don't understand your point. Yes some of these may be genuinely good men. But that doesn't mean they don't have a dark side or dark secrets. Everyone has positive and negative traits to balance the universal law of ying yang.

When you say "acting", what do you mean? A total fake act? I told you, a really good actor BECOMES the role and puts their real selves into it. If it was fake, it would look fake and they would not be a great actor. Go take some good acting classes and the teacher will explain it to you. You obviously don't know anything about this industry. I do. I've been an actor and worked for various agencies in the 1990's and early 2000's. You should learn from those who know more than you, not pretend you know it all. Doesn't the Bible preach humility? Sheesh.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There is one modern action star who acts tough and ruthless like eastwood and bronson. Daniel Craig from the new james bond movies. He doesn't take shit from women either. And appears rough and cold. But he doesnt have much charisma and seems inhuman.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Agent Wu would FU#K Daniel Craig up.............
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this badass scene with Clint Eastwood from "A Fistful of Dollars".

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izyVEzlIBpk[/youtube]

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:Check out this badass scene with Clint Eastwood from "A Fistful of Dollars".

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izyVEzlIBpk[/youtube]
A fine Clint scene. I was certain it was going to be "Well, do you, punk?" from Dirty Harry.