Great Sci Fi Futuristic Dystopia Films that are coming true!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Futuristic sci fi dystopia films that have come true!

Post by Winston »

Question: if the elite plan a future dystopia where no more individuality exists then:

Why did hollywood warn us with so many movies that a sci fi dystopia was coming? Also how come the dystopia usually falls or goes down at the end of the movie when the protagonist prevails against it and brings down the system? Dont the elite want their dystopia to succeed? Why do they show it collapsing at the end?

Could it be that they have to let us know in advance what they are going to do, to lessen or nullify their bad karma? That's what some truthers say.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Sci Fi Futuristic Dystopia Films that are coming true!

Post by Winston »

Just saw the classic sci fi film "Logan's Run" again. I saw a lot of esoteric and spiritual themes and motifs that I didn't see before. It's very Gnostic like the Matrix movies. Here's what I noticed.

- The domed city represents our matrix reality, which is very controlled and run by some A.I.

- The carousel that the people go into at 30 years old to die and get renewed, represents the reincarnation cycle of birth and death, which the matrix system uses to keep recycling us in this prison matrix. Gnosticism says that too. So do truthers like John Lear, Whitley Strieber, Jeffrey Daugherty, Wayne Bush and Robert Stanley.

- The Sandmen represent the gatekeepers that keep people from leaving the matrix.

- The Egyptian Ankh symbol represents ascension, like the Christian cross. Ascension out of the matrix and cycle of death and rebirth. In the film it's called Sanctuary, where runners try to escape to. The Ankh is also a mystical symbol of ascension and transcendence too. Either way it represents getting out of the cycle of rebirth in the domed city matrix.

- The snow cave and frozen bodies in stasis and robot caretaker represents the trap of immortality in the physical plane, which some try to achieve by freezing their body in cryogenic freeze.

- When Logan and Jessica take off their clothes in the snow cave and put on fur clothes, it may represent how when Adam and Eve left the Garden of Eden they lost their light bodies and when physical, realized they were naked and had to put on clothes, as William Henry said. Not sure, but that's the first analogy that comes to mind.

- When Logan and Jessica ascend to the surface, it's a form of ascension or enlightenment out of darkness. Like Plato's Cave Allegory. Once you leave the cave, you see the sunlight and see the real world. That's why they always focus on the Sun in sci fi dystopia films, as a symbol of enlightenment (e.g. George Lucas' THX1138).

- The old man Logan and Jessica meet at the Capitol Building represents either God or the old wise man/mentor/Merlin motif. Even though he doesn't tell them much, he still serves as that allegory. The cats that live with him represent divine beings probably, since cats were worshipped as divine deities in ancient Egypt.

- When Logan and Jessica leave the domed city, they go through water, and when they return to it, they swim through water again. The water represents rebirth, as Jordan Maxwell says, because at birth we all come from water in our mother's womb.

- When they return to the domed city, it represents the motif of the ascended master (e.g. Jesus or Buddha) reincarnating again on Earth to help wake up humanity so others can ascend too. That's what they do in fact. Once they do, the matrix computer cannot control Logan's mind so it explodes and short circuits. In a symbolic sense, he "shatters the matrix". Then the people leave the domed city and regain their freedom above ground. This represents how if we ascend to higher realms, we will have a new life with new challenges. It's also a Hero's Journey archetype too, in that the two protagonists return wiser and more enlightened than before.

Anyway, if interested, see the film if you have a chance. It's very Gnostic like The Matrix movies with a similar theme of ascending and escaping the matrix. Or search reviews online to see if other's have the same interpretation and analysis of it as I do.

Here's the download link on torrent for Logan's Run if you wanna download it:

https://yts.mx/movies/logans-run-1976

Trailer

Wow look how beautiful Jessica is in Logan's Run in this clip below. Her face is so symmetrical and looks so innocent, naive and unspoiled. And her legs are so long and sexy too. Her beautiful face and voice also look and sound so soothing too. The women in the 1970's looked a lot more natural, normal and easy to get along with, that's for sure. Totally different than the toxic bad attitude of women today. There's a purity and grace about her facial expression that's so beautiful. You never see that on women's faces today.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some chilling predictive programming someone told me about the movie "Enemy of the State" with Will Smith.
This is an absolute must watch. Just avert your eyes for the nudity and gorey parts, but the parts I reference include none of those.

This movie came out in 1998, and was presumably made in 1997.

So that means for at least 3 years beforehand, they were giving us warning with their predictive programming.

I am begging you. Please see this movie and watch and listen closely at the time indexes I've indicated. Then please write back to me with your thoughts.

Enemy of the State

Time index 29:19

References to privacy rights being violated for the sake of protection from terrorism and how those rights will be more easily given up after buildings are blown up. Live interview on CNN with a Congressperson.

Then jump to 204:48 and listen to the Congressman describe national security.

Then jump to 2:06:30 and listen to Larry King.

Then jump to 1:30:00, Specifically you can jump to time index [1:32:04] where they show the birth date of executive from the En ESS EY Reynolds Thomas Brian. (But the whole scene has importance also.) His birth date should knock your socks off. This is the key, and I have not listed it here so as to not spoil the surprise.

Then tell me if it wasn't preplanned.

This confirms it to the utmost.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Any of you seen the masterpiece "Dark City" from the 1990s? Those who say reality is an illusion recommend it. People think it's just sci fi but it has a lot of deep esoteric truths and is a metaphorical representation of our world which is in spiritual darkness. Tons of metaphors all over. Here are some clips from the film.

Here is a 2 hour decoding of the movie. It's long but well worth it if you are an esoteric truth seeker, which most aren't of course.

I often feel like the protagonist in Dark City. In the movie he's the only one that notices that the sun never comes up, while everyone in the rest of the city doesn't notice that. Real life is like that too, since my observations are obvious but no one talks about them as if they don't notice them. Very inexplicable.