Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

Post by Winston »

In case anyone's interested here's the new teaser trailer to the next Star Wars movie "The Last Jedi".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi - Trailer

Post by starchild5 »

Star Wars is BACKWARDS...

Its is the true history of this galaxy...

All Jedi's were finished...by the force of darkness...

The War is STILL ON....Earth is a LAB to create new jedi to defeat this dark force
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5 wrote:Star Wars is BACKWARDS...

The War is STILL ON....Earth is a LAB to create new jedi to defeat this dark force
Where do you get your beliefs? Do you think if you imagine it is is true? Do you think something revealed these things to you or someone else? Do you follow a guru who teaches you these things?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some videos that try to break down the clues that are revealed in the new trailer for Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Star Wars is BACKWARDS...

Where do you get your beliefs? Do you think if you imagine it is is true? Do you think something revealed these things to you or someone else? Do you follow a guru who teaches you these things?
Well supposedly, Gene Roddenberry, the creator of Star Trek, got his ideas from a mysterious "Council of the Nine", that were perhaps high level interdimensional ET's, during seances with them. The History Channel discussed this in a recent episode of Ancient Aliens called "The Mysterious Nine". So his ideas in Star Trek may have been channeled by higher entities, that's why so much of Star Trek came true, such as communication devices using cell phones. So it's possible Star Wars had a similar influence. See below.

http://thetruthseekersguide.blogspot.co ... t-one.html

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread938966/pg1

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe some Trekkies are trying to compete with Star Wars, which has it's own religion in the UK. They can claim these ETs told how things really are in space. If he did get his ideas from channeling, though, I may have to give up Star Trek (which basically means watching the new movie that comes out every few years on DVD.) If demons gave him those ideas for the show, that's not a good thing. I heard that a drunk guy jumped into one of their services and pretended to be Darth Vader, hitting adherants with a stick soon after the Star Wars religion was formed.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I wonder if they'll have another movie about reviving the Jedi again if they get rid of them in this movie.

One of the 'Airplane' movies had a poster in the background that had this old geezer who was supposed to be Stalone on it. It said "Rocky XVI" or something like that. But there have only been 8 Rocky movies so far. Did he fight in the Creed movies or just coach?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get the logic behind this new series. I thought after Return of the Jedi, the Empire was defeated and collapsed. Even the enhanced version shows the people on Coruscant, the Empire's home base, celebrating the end of the Empire. After that, the Jedi should have re-emerged and started their "New Order" again or at least set up a democratic republic again, like it was before the Empire. And the Rebel Alliance should have become a Federation now, like in the Star Trek universe, and grown to become the new establishment. After all, if they win the war, as they did at the end of ROTJ, then don't they take over and get their way? If not, then what's the point of winning the galactic war? lol

So wtf is happening now? It looks like the Rebel Alliance is still hiding and running from the Empire, now called "The First Order", just as it had in the first three Star Wars movies, Episode 4 to 6. This is not really explained. There should be some story to bridge the end of Episode 6 and 7. Which government is ruling Coruscant now?

Plus how could this First Order be a threat to anyone? Their stormtroopers are slow moving and can't shoot worth shit. They can't hit the broad side of a barn. And their armor is useless and can't protect from laser blasts. lol

So I don't get the logic of this whole story.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, did you all know that although Carrie Fisher passed away, they filmed enough footage for her appearance in Star Wars Episode 8 before she passed away, so she will appear in the next Star Wars film.

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/movie- ... ting/21886

Apparently, she died of a heart attack on a flight between London and Los Angeles. She was only 60 years old. Wow, she wasn't even that old. However, she did look unhealthy and worn out though. She probably didn't have a healthy lifestyle. She smoked a lot too and sounded kind of degenerate. The article below said she had mental illness and addictions she struggled with as well. I guess being a star doesn't necessarily give you health or happiness.

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/carrie ... dies/21876
In addition to Star Wars, Fisher starred in films like The Blues Brothers and When Harry Met Sally, and though many forever associated her with her iconic Star Wars character, Fisher was also wildly funny and an accomplished author, penning a number of books that explored her history with mental illness and addiction. One of her books, Postcards from the Edge, was adapted by Fisher herself into a movie starring Meryl Streep and Shirley MacLaine.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The official trailer for "Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi" is now out. What do you guys think? Looks like Rey is getting more and more powerful and may be tempted toward the dark side. This one seems like it might be better than the last one at least.

Bonavita
Freshman Poster

Post by Bonavita »

I'm so hyped up for The Last Jedi. No more trailers or break-down videos for me. I'm cleansing my mind of all the mini-spoilers I've seen so far until the release.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I'm going to use the new media tags to try to embed a Star Wars teaser video from Imdb.com now. See below.

Here's the URL from Imdb.com wrapped around the media tags.

Code: Select all

[media]http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi983676953?playlistId=tt2527336&ref_=tt_ov_vi[/media]
Here's what it looks like embedded.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another new trailer for Star Wars 8. OMG. Why did they get such a fat ugly Asian woman to play a fighter pilot? Why didn't they find an Asian woman who is at least somewhat attractive. Geez. What an ogre! If she can be on Star Wars, then so can I. Are they trying to encourage women to be fighter pilots? Geez.

Another trailer.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interview with George Luas by Charlie Rose about why he sold the Star Wars franchise to Disney. Wow he is very down to earth for a billionaire and wears the cheapest clothes. lol. Imagine a woman who is a billionaire being that down to earth and wearing cheap clothes. No way! This just goes to show that money changes women a lot more than it changes men.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spoiler free review of Star Wars The Last Jedi. The reviewer says it's the best Star Wars movie since Empire Strikes Back. Wow.