Actress Emily Ratajkowski Blackmailed Due To Her Big Breasts

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Actress Emily Ratajkowski Blackmailed Due To Her Big Breasts

Post by jamesbond »

Actress Emily Ratajkowski called out Hollywood in the latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar Australia for what she claims is its “anti-woman” employment practices, explaining she is sometimes turned down for acting roles because her breasts are “too big.”
In an interview with the Australian magazine, Ratajkowski said she faces gender discrimination in Hollywood, but not because she’s too old or not pretty enough, but because she’s “too sexy.”

“There’s this thing that happens to me: ‘Oh, she’s too sexy’,” Ratajkowski told Harper’s Bazaar.

“It’s like an anti-woman thing, that people don’t want to work with me because my boobs are too big,” the actress continued. “What’s wrong with boobs? They’re a beautiful feminine thing that needs to be celebrated. Like, who cares? They are great big, they are great small. Why should that be an issue?”

Actress Emily Ratajkowski called out Hollywood in the latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar Australia for what she claims is its “anti-woman” employment practices, explaining she is sometimes turned down for acting roles because her breasts are “too big.”

In an interview with the Australian magazine, Ratajkowski said she faces gender discrimination in Hollywood, but not because she’s too old or not pretty enough, but because she’s “too sexy.” “There’s this thing that happens to me: ‘Oh, she’s too sexy’,” Ratajkowski told Harper’s Bazaar.

“It’s like an anti-woman thing, that people don’t want to work with me because my boobs are too big,” the actress continued. “What’s wrong with boobs? They’re a beautiful feminine thing that needs to be celebrated. Like, who cares? They are great big, they are great small. Why should that be an issue?”
Ratajkowski said it was “hard to get serious roles” because of her sexy appearance.

“If you’re a sexy actress it’s hard to get serious roles. You get offered the same thing that they’ve seen you in,” she said. “People are like sheep and they’re like ‘Oh, that’s what she does well.'”

Ratajkowski shot to stardom after she starred topless in the music video for Robin Thicke’s 2013 smash hit single “Blurred Lines.” The young actress appeared in a small role for the blockbuster movie Gone Girl, where she also appeared topless alongside Ben Affleck, and in the 2015 film Entourage.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Actress Emily Ratajkowski Blackmailed Due To Her Big Bre

Post by WorldTraveler »

I think Emily is one of the hottest women today. She has a killer body. Yes she will always be stereotyped as sexy. My thought is the reason that she doesn't get better roles is her poor acting ability. I guess she is weak at memorizing lines and isn't good at playing someone other than herself. There have been many good looking actresses in the past. How far they took their career, was based on their ability to do something other than just looking good. I'd say Emily's good looks have been a much greater asset to her than not. She'd be nowhere with out them. She certainly wouldn't have been a model and wouldn't have been in few movies she's been in. It's up to Emily to prove she can act.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I think you mean "Blackballed" not "Blackmailed."
Definition of blackball
1: to vote against; especially : to exclude from membership by casting a negative vote

2 : to exclude socially : ostracize
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Whenever these cunts don't get everything they want, it's always sexist and they're all victims. :roll:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:Whenever these c**ts don't get everything they want, it's always sexist and they're all victims. :roll:
Or the system is against them, the deck is stacked against them, the government is giving all the benefits to the blacks instead of whites, etc. It's a theme with a lot of people.

Maybe they aren't hiring her because of her nose, btw.