George Clooney Moving Back To USA Due To Terrorism In Europe

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

George Clooney Moving Back To USA Due To Terrorism In Europe

Post by jamesbond »

George Clooney is leaving Europe due to fears over terrorism - caused by the very "refugee" policies he advocated.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmO34nCewvE[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: George Clooney Moving Back To USA Due To Terrorism In Eu

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I get the sense that his refugee fervor is coming from his wife who is a Druze immigrant from Lebanon to the UK and now the US.

Men will do almost anything to get their wives' approval no matter how stupid the cause. :roll:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

This video is put out by Eric Dubay. Later in the video he seems to admire Adolf Hitler.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4mETDboa7g[/youtube]

By the way I find George Clooney to be a good actor. Not a great one but a good one.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Voyager1 wrote: By the way I find George Clooney to be a good actor.
Pretending to care about refugees when all he's bothered about is himself. I agree - he's a good actor. :wink:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So having helped befoul Europe with scum, he is not sticking around to live anywhere near the mess he created, presumably with no apology to those not so fortunate as to be able to leave. What a sick asshole.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

A lot of the millionaire billionaire class as of the last 5 to 8 years are figuring out the trillionaire plan for world domination is going to destroy them and their offspring as well so they are trying to back peddle....

Remember the elite want out #'s below a billion and do not care who get 86'st for the most part as long as the system is much more manageable at the end.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:So having helped befoul Europe with scum, he is not sticking around to live anywhere near the mess he created, presumably with no apology to those not so fortunate as to be able to leave. What a sick asshole.
George Clooney has a net worth of 500 million dollars, how come he hasn't taken in any refugees? He owns several large mansions around the world, he could easily take in several dozen refugees and have them live with him for free.

Clooney is your typical Hollywood liberal hypocrite.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."