Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 124
Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 4:42 am

New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by Guhji » December 21st, 2017, 12:55 am

Does the protagonist in every movie have to be a woman? First it was Charlize Theron in MadMax and now it's this stupid girl in Star Wars. All female cast in Ghostbusters. All men are stupid, incompetent, weak, and useless.

All of my childhood favorite movies are being turned into feminist pieces of crap. Ridiculous!




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6766
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by Cornfed » December 21st, 2017, 2:45 am

You would think that the Jews’ sheer determination to push their toxic political agenda at the expense of the audience would create a space for people making non-crap movies to take over the industry. Maybe the Jews have the financial side all sewn up.

TD-40
Freshman Poster
Posts: 40
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 5:17 am

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by TD-40 » December 21st, 2017, 5:56 am

I didn't care for the movie, either, and not just for the feminist garbage. I didn't appreciate the slapstick humor that looked like it came from Spaceballs. I don't like how they turned Luke Skywalker into a coward and quitter who failed his mission. I also didn't like how every old character seemed 'out of character'.

It is so bad that I wonder if part of the deal with George Lucas was that Disney would do away with all the old Star Wars characters and create their own. I hate what Disney is doing to this franchise.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2242
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by gsjackson » December 21st, 2017, 5:56 am

What has Jedi enlightenment brought us this time? The female force rising, the male subsiding? Lucas has handed the franchise over to Jews, so one would suppose it is a part of the current project to drive a further wedge between men and women. I do think it goes without saying that they control Hollywwood finances, and have for 125 years. They started the industry.

So is it a must-miss? I suppose I would go see it otherwise, but I'm not interested in sitting through a PC sermon.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by Winston » December 21st, 2017, 8:26 am

I wrote a long review of the new star wars movie. Why didnt anyone reply to it?

viewtopic.php?style=21&f=29&t=35659

Yeah Mark Hamill also hates what was done to his character. He was so cowardly and jaded. He said on TV that he disagreed with it. However the great twist at the end with Luke Skywalker was awesome though. I never saw it coming.

All the new characters suck. If they died no one would care. If they're gonna choose a female protagonist at least they should choose one with charisma.

* Spoiler: Did you guys shake your head when general Leia got blown out of the bridge into outer space and then just when you think she died, she used the force to revive herself and float to safety? Lol. That was unbelievable and a first in star wars. So only women have great powers like that and men dont? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by Adama » December 21st, 2017, 11:51 am

Winston wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 8:26 am

* Spoiler: Did you guys shake your head when general Leia got blown out of the bridge into outer space and then just when you think she died, she used the force to revive herself and float to safety? Lol. That was unbelievable and a first in star wars. So only women have great powers like that and men dont? Lol
Are you saying that she died and then after death she resurrected herself through her own powers?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by Winston » December 22nd, 2017, 2:33 am

Adama wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 11:51 am
Winston wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 8:26 am

* Spoiler: Did you guys shake your head when general Leia got blown out of the bridge into outer space and then just when you think she died, she used the force to revive herself and float to safety? Lol. That was unbelievable and a first in star wars. So only women have great powers like that and men dont? Lol
Are you saying that she died and then after death she resurrected herself through her own powers?
Not exactly. The bridge she was on got blown out and she got thrown into outer space. To save herself from freezing and dying, she used the Force (since she's Darth Vader's daughter) to preserve her life and float down to an entry hatch of her ship so she could be rescued and hospitalized. Did you see the movie yet? That was a first in Star Wars. I never seen any Star Wars character do that before. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by Adama » December 22nd, 2017, 2:54 am

Winston wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 2:33 am
Adama wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 11:51 am
Winston wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 8:26 am

* Spoiler: Did you guys shake your head when general Leia got blown out of the bridge into outer space and then just when you think she died, she used the force to revive herself and float to safety? Lol. That was unbelievable and a first in star wars. So only women have great powers like that and men dont? Lol
Are you saying that she died and then after death she resurrected herself through her own powers?
Not exactly. The bridge she was on got blown out and she got thrown into outer space. To save herself from freezing and dying, she used the Force (since she's Darth Vader's daughter) to preserve her life and float down to an entry hatch of her ship so she could be rescued and hospitalized. Did you see the movie yet? That was a first in Star Wars. I never seen any Star Wars character do that before. lol
No, I have not. I am not sure I have the attention span to sit there and follow it. I like to know the depth of what the writers are trying to say when they make a film, but usually I can't watch it in the theaters.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by Winston » December 22nd, 2017, 3:09 am

Adama,
Well it is a good movie and worth watching. Not for the new characters, which sucks. But the plots are fast moving and full of variety and has a good sequence of events. Kind of like how the Empire Strikes Back had three stages or was like three movies in one. And they did try some new things this time, so you gotta give them kudos for that. There's also an amazing twist at the end that you'll never see coming. But the humor in it is cheesy and geared for low IQ retards though, which they assume is most of us. lol

Btw if you're afraid to go to a movie theater alone without a date, then go early at 11am or 1pm. Movie showtimes usually start at 11am, so if you go then, there are very few people there to judge you for being alone. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by Winston » December 22nd, 2017, 9:34 am

You know, it's funny. When I posted a review of the new Star Wars movie, with the title of the movie in the thread, no one replied. But when someone posted a review with a title like "The new Star Wars movie is SJW trash!" then you guys do respond. lol. It's obvious that you guys are more attracted to angry/hateful/negative sounding titles. lol. That says a lot about you guys' frame of mind. lol. You guys can't deny that. This is just one obvious example. lol

Btw I don't mind female protagonists as long as they are feminine, likable, adorable and have charisma. Then you care about them. For example, Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz" was a very likable and adorable protagonist that everyone loved. So was the Bionic Woman TV series starring Lindsay Wagner.

But the Rey character in the new Star Wars franchise is dull, bland, and uninteresting. She's not feminine or adorable either. In fact, in this new movie, there's even a scene where Kylo Ren tells her that she's a nobody and nothing. And even Luke Skywalker asks her, "What's so special about you?" to which she has no reply. I guess even the Star Wars characters think she's nothing special and a nobody. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2242
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by gsjackson » December 22nd, 2017, 10:35 am

You think people come here to read movie reviews? I think most of us come because we're interested in social criticism, which is the context in which Cornfed's thread title put the movie. Having an interest in how political correctness infects and degrades the culture doesn't imply "angry/hateful/negative." I think I clicked on your thread, and it appeared to be just a review that gave away the plot, so I didn't read further.

I thought the Rey character was appealing in the first installment, but I'm not much interested in her further "empowerment" if it is framed as a 'women rising' sermon, which is what I'm trying to find out.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27824
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by Winston » December 22nd, 2017, 1:36 pm

gsjackson wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 10:35 am
You think people come here to read movie reviews? I think most of us come because we're interested in social criticism, which is the context in which Cornfed's thread title put the movie. Having an interest in how political correctness infects and degrades the culture doesn't imply "angry/hateful/negative." I think I clicked on your thread, and it appeared to be just a review that gave away the plot, so I didn't read further.

I thought the Rey character was appealing in the first installment, but I'm not much interested in her further "empowerment" if it is framed as a 'women rising' sermon, which is what I'm trying to find out.
True. But you can't deny that angry negative titles in this forum get a lot more responses than neutral or positive thread titles. There's no doubt about that. People come to forums to rant too, because they're unhappy about something. They don't come on forums to talk about how great life is or to share good news usually. lol

Well Rey is the only main female character left now in Star Wars. Leia died in real life so they can't use her again, unless they do a CGI of her like they did with Governor Tarkin in "Rogue One". And that new stupid female admiral died when she suicided the rebel flagship at the Imperial flagship in a kamikaze, which was stupid. Why is both the general and admiral female now? WTF? No female general or admiral exists in real life so why in Star Wars? That's dumb and out of balance with reality.

It looks like most reviewers on YouTube hate the new Star Wars too.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... edi+review

It was ok as a sci fi and action movie, but not as a Star Wars movie. The plots were varied and interesting. But the characters, especially Finn and Rose, are very drab and pointless and waste time in the movie. Why did they cast such an ugly troll Asian female in this one? I don't get it. Why didn't they cast at least someone decent looking? If she can be in Star Wars then so can I!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster
Posts: 558
Joined: June 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am
Location: Never Land

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by Will N. Dowd » December 22nd, 2017, 7:21 pm

Agree the Asian girl Rose was bland and chubby. I wouldn't say she was ugly, but simply below average, with a too pudgy face. Her sister that died at the beginning of the movie after pushing the bomb release button was much more attractive. Strange how they killed off the very pretty Asian girl early in the movie, but made the below average one a major character. Also weird that they were "sisters" in the movie, one very pretty and the other below average and pudgy. The death of her younger sister didn't seem to affect Rose much either.

They should have not killed off the pretty Asian girl in the beginning and made her survive a hero and main character and love interest of Finn. Would have made the movie better having to look at her instead.

Don't you agree Winston?

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by Adama » December 24th, 2017, 2:12 am

Winston wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 3:09 am
Adama,
Well it is a good movie and worth watching. Not for the new characters, which sucks. But the plots are fast moving and full of variety and has a good sequence of events.
Groundhog Day.

He lives the same day over and over, and during this process, he gains wisdom from having seen everything already before.

That is a very godly message, wrapped up in the movies. I like it.

As for action, there are no CGI graphics in it to my knowledge.
Last edited by Adama on December 25th, 2017, 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2242
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by gsjackson » December 24th, 2017, 6:26 am

Adama wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 2:12 am
Winston wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 3:09 am
Adama,
Well it is a good movie and worth watching. Not for the new characters, which sucks. But the plots are fast moving and full of variety and has a good sequence of events.
Groundhog Day.

He lives the same day over and over, and during this process, he gains wisdom from having seen everything already before.

That is a very godly message, wrapped up in the movies. I like it.

As for action, there are no CGI graphics in it to my knowledge.
It was a great movie. The Jewish screenwriter distanced himself from Hollywood, moving to Santa Fe and more or less not working in the industry anymore. I emailed him once, asking whether the song at the end when Murray finally breaks out of the repetition cycle -- What a Day This has Been -- was a conscious reference to the musical the song came from, Brigadoon, which was also about finding love after falling through a time warp. He said I'd have to ask the producer, Harold Ramis, who's now gone to his reward.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Movies, Music, Celebrities, Entertainment”