Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Star Wars Q&A Joke

Post by Winston » September 6th, 2018, 5:22 pm

Just saw the new han solo movie on the airplane during the flight. It wasnt bad. I dont understand why everyone chides it. It was entertaining and a bit funny. The action is it was not bad. It wasnt too loud or too much like a CGI video game. But it was very predictable of course. The british heroine in it looked wholesome, not arrogant. And lando calrissian was not gay like everyone said. He just had feelings for a droid robot that worked with him. How does that make him gay? I dont get it. Did i miss something?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!