Coast To Coast AM - Opening Theme Song

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Coast To Coast AM - Opening Theme Song

Post by jamesbond »

This is the opening theme heard every night on Coast to Coast AM. It's originally from Giorgio Moroder - The Chase (Theme from Midnight Express).

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Re: Coast To Coast AM - Opening Theme Song

Post by SteveUKR »

This was one of Art's favorite bumper songs

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is the closing theme to Coast to Coast's radio show. This is one of George Noory's favorite songs.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is someone who does an excellent job playing the theme from the opening of Coast to Coast AM.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I love the coast to coast theme song. Whats "midnight express"? Is it a movie?

I also like that oldie song "midnight at the oasis". Its a feel good romantic oldie.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne