How the Jews created Hollywood and the American Dream - Documentary

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

How the Jews created Hollywood and the American Dream - Documentary

Post by Winston »

Great documentaries that explain how the Jews took control of Hollywood and the movie industry, which they stole from the inventor of the video camera, Thomas Edison, without even paying him royalties. Also, how they created the concept of the American Dream via Hollywood, which didn't exist before the film industry (wow I didn't know that, that's a fascinating fact). So the concept of the "American Dream" was a Jewish Hollywood invention and not part of traditional American culture before the early 1900's. Wow that's interesting.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Jews, Hollywood and the American Dream - History of

Post by Winston »

Myron Fagan speech from 1968 where he reveals what he knows firsthand about Communists infiltrating Hollywood, an industry he worked in.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Jews, Hollywood and the American Dream - History of

Post by Winston »

Robert Sepehr shows conclusive proof that Hollywood is run by Jews.

Actor Marlon Brando on Larry King Live says that Hollywood is run by Jews and owned by Jews.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How the Jews created Hollywood and the American Dream - History Documentary

Post by Adama »

It is about time. I have said it for years. American culture is Jewish culture for the goyim. It is the values of the special sect of the (falsely so called) special people who are in control. They are controlling the direction which we go in. It is their desires that they've taught and prescribed for us. Basically society is living their dream, at least for the deluded and deceived people anyway, which is almost everyone.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

No one would hire the Jews 100 years ago so they had to create their own industries and occupations. If they were smart enough to do that, don't trash them. If we Jews are "Christ Killers" and you believe that, you're an idiot. Christians are just as bad as Jews in every area you can think of
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

However, the direction that the Jews are taking america is toward globalization and break down of all moral standards. Eg : being pro transgender and or thinking feminism is the right way. Look at how hard the media hates trump.
I'm not white so I dont support white nationalism but the Jews do want to destroy america.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 2:15 pm
No one would hire the Jews 100 years ago so they had to create their own industries and occupations. If they were smart enough to do that, don't trash them. If we Jews are "Christ Killers" and you believe that, you're an idiot. Christians are just as bad as Jews in every area you can think of
That's not what I heard. I heard that Jews don't like to work for others or be employees. You never see them working on farms in America (only in Israel) or in factory line production. They tend to prefer to start their own business, even if that means owning a bakery shop. Even poor Jews prefer working for themselves or starting a small business, over working for others.

Traditionally, Jews are best in running banks and international finance. They are good at lending money and earning interest from it. That's their forte and has been for thousands of years. That doesn't generate value, it only holds everyone in debt and servitude. And of course it gives them a lot of collateral when they collect property, which has real value, in exchange for fiat currency they print out of nothing. That's the ultimate scam in this world.

I never said Jews are Christ killers. And even if Jews did kill Christ, that was 2,000 years ago and not the fault of Jews today. Plus the Romans played a part in that too.

I wouldn't say Christians are just as bad as Jews. There may have been people who did bad things in the name of religion. But most Christians I've met have higher moral standards and character than the average secular person who believes in moral relativism. And Christians do not run banks and print fiat currency and charge interest and usury and hold nations in debt. That's a big difference. Btw, have you read what the Talmud says about Jewish supremacy and how the Goyim are sub-human?

Also, if Christians ran Hollywood, they would not use it to degenerate American culture with feminism, liberalism, gay rights, anti-family messages, etc like the Jews who run Hollywood are doing now, which we all agree on. The TV shows would be more like "Little House on the Prairie". So no, there's no comparison here.

Btw when I refer to Christians, I'm not talking about anyone who goes to church. I'm talking about honest devout Christians who are passionate about Jesus and the Bible and hold fundamentalist views and are serious about it. I'm not talking about hypocrites here who do bad things under the guise of religion.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
May 19th, 2018, 12:04 pm

Traditionally, Jews are best in running banks and international finance. They are good at lending money and earning interest from it. That's their forte and has been for thousands of years. That doesn't generate value, it only holds everyone in debt and servitude. And of course it gives them a lot of collateral when they collect property, which has real value, in exchange for fiat currency they print out of nothing. That's the ultimate scam in this world.
In the Bible, lending money on usury, meaning lending and expecting to get more back in return than was lent originally, is iniquity that can deny a person eternal life. Read Psalm 15, Ezekiel 22, Amos 8, for more info. Salvation is not by works, it is by faith alone. But there are some works that God considers abominable, and if a person is given over to that sin, it will prevent them from entering into eternal life.

The poor (spiritual-eternal sense of the word) money lenders have basically gained the world and lost their souls in the process.
Winston wrote:
I never said Jews are Christ killers. And even if Jews did kill Christ, that was 2,000 years ago and not the fault of Jews today. Plus the Romans played a part in that too.
Christ's blood is upon Jews and their children. I don't think there is a limit on the number of generations.

Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. Matthew 27:25
Christians do not run banks and print fiat currency and charge interest and usury and hold nations in debt.
Usury is not just against the commandment, but it also destroys the soul of the lender.
  • Btw, have you read what the Talmud says about Jewish supremacy and how the Goyim are sub-human?
  • Also, if Christians ran Hollywood, they would not use it to degenerate American culture with feminism, liberalism, gay rights, anti-family messages, etc like the Jews who run Hollywood are doing now, which we all agree on.
There's a reason why Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 state that the "Jews" are the Synagogue of Satan, and Paul tells us that they are contrary to all men, meaning they are against all humanity.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Winston wrote:
Btw when I refer to Christians, I'm not talking about anyone who goes to church. I'm talking about honest devout Christians who are passionate about Jesus and the Bible and hold fundamentalist views and are serious about it. I'm not talking about hypocrites here who do bad things under the guise of religion.
Exactly. Lots of people pay lip service and claim to be Christian, and these are the ones that many people are upset with. Fundamentalist is what every Christian should be. It just means they believe the Bible is true and keep the commandments.

BTW, everyone who has ever been born absolutely will worship Christ, either willingly or unwillingly. Better to come willingly in this life to have eternal life in love, than to refuse in this life and suffer dying over and over repeatedly forever in eternity (starvation, thirst, drowning in molten sulfur pits of lava, infinite darkness, and worse).
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
May 12th, 2018, 1:24 pm
Great documentaries that explain how the Jews took control of Hollywood and the movie industry, which they stole from the inventor of the video camera, Thomas Edison, without even paying him royalties. Also, how they created the concept of the American Dream via Hollywood, which didn't exist before the film industry (wow I didn't know that, that's a fascinating fact). So the concept of the "American Dream" was a Jewish Hollywood invention and not part of traditional American culture before the early 1900's. Wow that's interesting.

Winston it's too bad the video was taken down by youtube. I'll try to buy the documentary from amazon.com.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How the Jews created Hollywood and the American Dream - Documentary

Post by Winston »

1998 documentary on how Jewish immigrants created Hollywood. Apparently this is established fact and admitted to by the Jews now, and no longer a conspiracy theory.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 2:15 pm
That's not what I heard. I heard that Jews don't like to work for others or be employees. You never see them working on farms in America (only in Israel) or in factory line production. They tend to prefer to start their own business, even if that means owning a bakery shop. Even poor Jews prefer working for themselves or starting a small business, over working for others.

Why don't you do proper research than rather talking about what you heard? Maybe there was discrimination against Jews. Would not be the first time would it?

It is not easy to start a big industry. So maybe they had no other choice because of discrimination.

Btw. you are complaining about Jew hollywood but you love their movies.