Peter Falk - Columbo

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Peter Falk - Columbo

Post by jamesbond »

He's the greatest detective of all time, Peter Falk gives his insight playing Lieutenant Columbo.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Peter Falk - Columbo

Post by jamesbond »

His famous phrase, "Just one more thing" was a staple phrase that Peter Falk used each time he played Columbo.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the first TV episode of Columbo which debuted on September 15, 1971. The name of this episode is 'Murder by the book,' when one member of a mystery writing team wants to break from his less talented partner, he becomes the victim in a real-life murder.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I love Columbo but you can only watch him do his thing so many times,
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is episode 2 from the first season of Columbo. The name of this episode is "Death Lends a Hand." Columbo investigates the case of an unfaithful wife who was murdered when she refused to be blackmailed.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is episode 2 from season 3 entitled, 'Any Old Port In A Storm.'

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is from season 7 entitled, 'Try and Catch Me.' A mystery writer suspects her niece's husband of murdering her niece, and she exacts revenge by asphyxiating him in her walk in house safe.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is from season called, 'Suitable For Framing.' Evidence points to an innocent woman after an art critic and his protege murder an uncle to inherit a collection.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a funny clip from Columbo from the episode, 'The Greenhouse Jungle.'

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"Columbo Likes the Nightlife" this is the very last episode of Columbo which aired on January 30, 2003.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Funny clip from Columbo where he has to get his old car checked out.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a full episode of Columbo called, "Swan Song " guest starring Johnny Cash.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an episode of Columbo from 1974 called, "Publish Or Perish." An enraged publisher hires a gunman to kill an author who intends to sign a contract with a competitor.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »