Some good horror films

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Those look like quality films Jamesbond. You have good taste! Glad you aren't brainwashed like some people who believe that only new movies are worth watching.

Often, older movies are better than newer ones.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Great horror movies from the 80's

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some trailers for horror movies from the 80's, which film critics say was one of the best decades for horror movies.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Here are trailers for some good recent horror movies!

Post by jamesbond »

With Halloween around the corner, here are some trailers for some good recent horror movies.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out "Suspiria" a great Italian horror movie

Post by jamesbond »

Here are the first few segment from the movie, "Suspiria" which came out in 1977. It was made in Rome by Italian director Dario Argento. The movie is highly regarded by film critics for the original story line and great sets, music and unusual colors used throughout the film. The whole movie is on youtube, here are the first few segments.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Benj
Freshman Poster

Post by Benj »

I've got the multi-disk version. I should pull it out one of these days.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

"Hell Night" good scary horror movie

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a well made scary movie "Hell Night" it's on youtube here are the first few segments. It stars Linda Blair and came out in 1981. It has a good story line and is one of the better horror movies I have seen. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm watching Suspiria now. It looks pretty good so far. Here is the description from IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076786/

"A newcomer to a fancy ballet academy gradually comes to realize that the staff of the school are actually a coven of witches bent on chaos and destruction."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

'I Saw the Devil' is one bad ass thriller/horror movie

Post by pete98146 »

For those of you with Netlfix Steaming, add it! It's made in Korea.

My wife made an interesting comment while we were watching it. She said that Hollywood doesn't have the balls to make a movie like this because all the studios are run by women and gays. Why is it that 95% of American horror movies suck? Think the answer is that there is so much pressure to be PC and non-violent that the vast majority of good ideas get squashed before the movie is ever made.

Well this movie delivers! It's not for the faint of heart. It's over the top, violent, vendictive and just flat out FUN! Check it out guys.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out these great horror movies with Vincent Price

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some good horror movies starring Vincent Price master of the macabre! :D

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

My all-time favorite horror show is still Tales From The Crypt (which ran from 1989 to the mid-90s). I don't watch any modern TV shows though.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:My all-time favorite horror show is still Tales From The Crypt (which ran from 1989 to the mid-90s). I don't watch any modern TV shows though.
I also loved "Tales from the Crypt." I have been renting all the episodes from Netflicks.

Here is a good episode called, "Dead Right" with Demi Moore.

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

jamesbond wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:My all-time favorite horror show is still Tales From The Crypt (which ran from 1989 to the mid-90s). I don't watch any modern TV shows though.
I also loved "Tales from the Crypt." I have been renting all the episodes from Netflicks.

Here is a good episode called, "Dead Right" with Demi Moore.

I remember that episode to a tee. Such memorable quotes. Yeah, TFTC is my favorite horror show.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
woody
Freshman Poster

Post by woody »

Tales from the Crypt was a classic. But I also like True Blood and The Walking Dead they both are very good too.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I really like the early 1990s - it was the last era where men and women were able to date & marry without all the tough laws we have now like rape in marriage, domestic violence (where the man is always arrested),... although these laws were in effect, they were hardly used as they were so new. Also it was before Madonna sang "don't go for 2nd best baby" - which I noticed turned women into trolls afterwards. Let's go back in time...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Good horror movie, "The Funhouse" on YouTube

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good horror movie from 1981 called, "The Funhouse." Four young people are locked in a carnival funhouse all night and are being stalked by a deformed carnival creature. :shock:

I remember seeing this at a drive-in movie theater as a child, it scared the crap out of me! It was directed by Tobe Hooper. Check it out! :D