Jamesbond, have you seen the new 007 movie?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Jamesbond, have you seen the new 007 movie?

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Have you seen of or heard of this Bond movie called "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" from 1969? Apparently it's highly rated by fans and critics, but not well known for some reason. I wonder why. It also features a James Bond I've never seen before. Here's the trailer for it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOLq5Rg9N-c[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Jamesbond, have you seen the new 007 movie?

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Jamesbond,
Have you seen of or heard of this Bond movie called "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" from 1969? Apparently it's highly rated by fans and critics, but not well known for some reason. I wonder why. It also features a James Bond I've never seen before. Here's the trailer for it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOLq5Rg9N-c[/youtube]
Yes, I have seen it many times. Sean Connery would of been a better Bond in that movie but he did not want to play James Bond anymore (he did however, come back for one more Bond film in 1971 in "Diamonds are Forever).

The lovely Diana Rigg (who was in the popular British TV show "The Avengers" in the 60's) is the Bond girl in this movie. Also, Telly Savalas (who played Kojak in the 70's TV show) is the bad guy in this film.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."