Naked Weapon - Clip of hot Eurasian chick in duel scene

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Naked Weapon - Clip of hot Eurasian chick in duel scene

Post by Winston »

This a clip of an incredible fight scene with a super hot euro asian assassin chick fighting a duel to the death at the end of the movie "Naked Weapon":

The villain in the fight scene is so low, dirty and classless that he actually keeps trying to pluck out the super hot euro asian chick's eyes out during the fight, and even damages her vision for a while. It's a very "uncivilized" film that holds nothing back. But the scene where she stands on top of his head is neat.

I wouldn't recommend watch the clips of the beginning of this film though, as it is in very sick taste and shows little girls getting killed in mass droves in a really cheesy way. I don't know what these Hong Kong filmmakers were thinking, as this is the only fiction movie I know of where little children get killed in droves. That usually only happens in historical films depicting actual history, not in fiction. Really sick and appalling.

Dianne is the one who introduced me to this film. She thought it was really cool and made her want to be a martial arts girl. But most of the film is really cheesy and in bad taste, like a Quentin Tarantino imitation.

But there is this great love scene on the beach that takes place just before the fight, between this hot euro asian chick and an asian american CIA agent. You can see it in this clip. It's very romantic and passionate and reflects the fantasy of making out with the perfect girl.

Last edited by Winston on January 23rd, 2013, 3:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Clip of super hot euro asian chick fighting a duel to de

Post by momopi »

I think that's Maggie Q? Check out the movie "Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon". She plays Cao Cao's daughter and had a great fight scene with Andy Lau.