Here are some cool music videos from the 1980s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some great romantic 80's classics.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A favorite 80's song of mine.

Another classic:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wham! Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

Wham! I'm Your Man

Wham! Everything She Wants

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some more of my favorite songs from the 80's.

Corey Hart - Never Surrender

Glenn Frey - You Belong to the City

Tracey Ullman - They Don't Know About Us

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Winston,

What do you know about Level 42? That is one of the best songs of 1986 besides Sledgehammer.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a popular song from the 80's by the group, Company B. The name of the song is "fascinated."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Here are some cool music videos from the 80's

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a popular song from 1983 from Matthew Wilder called, Break my stride.

Here is a popular song from The Cars. Name of the song is, 'It's all I can do'.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some more popular songs from the 80's.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song is from DeBarge - "Who's holding Donna Now." It hit #6 on billboard top 100 in America in 1985.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Neil Diamond singing, "America." It hit #6 on the billboard top 100 in the US in 1981.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2P2HUJrfrM[/youtube]