Lifeforce Movie with Hot Alien Vampire Woman (Mathilda May)

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Lifeforce Movie with Hot Alien Vampire Woman (Mathilda May)

Post by Winston »

Check this out. This is the girl of my dreams making love the way I've always dreamed it to be! She looks so perfect, like something out of my deepest dreams. And the way she passionately yearns just kills me!

Here she is as a vampire seducing a man she loves. In the end, to save the world, he stabs her and himself. It's an intense scene. I can't imagine how anyone making love intensely to someone who looks so perfect could stab her and end it all, even to save the world. I sure wouldn't have! lol

These are the scenes.

Part 13

Part 17

Last edited by Winston on January 15th, 2013, 2:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mathilda May was 20 years old when she was in this movie. This was the first movie she was in and she certainly got some "good exposure" in this film! lol :lol:

She certainly is showing us "what she is made of." lol

She is showing us her "best assets" in this film! :shock:

Throughout most of the movie she is naked and her breasts are so perfect, that God himself would want to fondle them! lol :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Lifeforce Movie with Hot Alien Vampire Woman (Mathilda May)

Post by Winston »

Wow I just saw Lifeforce again. A must see. I didn't realize it before, but it contains a lot of whistleblowing themes about our world. For example, the soul harvesting machine at the end was placed right in front of the moon in several shots. It couldn't be more clear. It was referring to David Icke and John Lear's theory that the moon is a soul catcher that creates the NDE tunnel of light after death, so your soul gets trapped there to power the matrix as a battery, or recycled back on Earth (reincarnation). Whoever made that film must have known about this and so used fiction to tell us about it. So basically, the Sun sends us energy, but the Moon harvests it, in a balanced system. We live in an energy harvesting farm, that's the grim truth that no one likes and can accept, but it fits all the data and makes the most sense to explain suffering on Earth.

Also, when the vampire energy spread around London near the end, they called it a contagion. I also heard that viruses are not spread the way Louis Pasteur claimed they were, and that viruses are energy parasites. That scene reminded me of that. There are books and documentaries about this but they are too technical and scientific to understand. Basically, in this theory the virus is like smoke, an offshoot of the energy parasite that's leeching your life force and sending it to the moon to be harvested. Not the cause of the disease. So saying that viruses cause illness is like saying smoke causes fire, it's backwards. This sort of makes sense if you think about it. So illness that is contagious is transmitted by vampiric energy, not pathogens in the air.

This film is a brilliant metaphorical (and perhaps literal too) depiction of all that. The more you think about it, the more it makes sense that we live on an energy harvesting farm with our soul or life force as battery. This means everything on Earth could just be a scam and deception set up to harvest your energy, including religion, money, work, etc. It makes you wonder whether there are any good divine forces in this world at all. I certainly hope there are, but I cannot be sure, because it could be that everything is a scam in disguise. Who knows. A case could be made both ways.

It's a definite must see if you want to see a good depiction or allegory for our energy extraction matrix or energy harvesting farm world where we are the cattle of course. I know that's very grim and macabre, but it FITS all the data and fits the reality in the world around us, unlike organized religions.

Anyway, you can see the whole film in little parts at this playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... E12FMcMA4v

Or download a good quality copy here:

https://yts.mx/movies/lifeforce-1985

Some great soundtrack themes from Lifeforce by Henry Mancini. The second one below is spooky and eerie. Love that.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out what Mathilda May looks like today. She may not be hot anymore, but she's still sweet looking. She looks sweet, humble, and good natured. Women from the 1980s sure were a lot more normal than today.

Original 1985 trailer for Lifeforce.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Lifeforce will always be one of my favorite science fiction films of all time, thanks to Mathilda May! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."