Music that will soothe your mind and soul

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this beautiful Italian song called "Con Te Patiro" (Time to say goodbye). It's one of the most beautiful and moving song pieces ever.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

The marvelous opening song from the film ''Breakfast at Tiffany's''.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Music that will soothe your soul and mind

Post by Winston »

3 and a half hours of easy listening music from the Far East. Includes music from China, Japan, Vietnam and Korea.

3 hours of the best traditional Japanese music.

2 hours of the best traditional Chinese music.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Sheh Sheh and Arigato, Honorable Wu-San!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How come the music of the 1940's and 1950's was so beautiful and romantic, like my soul is? Why can't they make music like that anymore? Check out this compilation of 7 hours of 1950's easy listening music with romantic scenes. How come no one else is a true romantic except me?

johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

Aphex Twin's ambient work always soothes me:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Beautiful Old Russian Waltzes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY298YD2kZw

Wow these classic Russian waltzes sound very classy, elegant and romantic, produced by great Russian composers. You can sense in this music how deep and rich the Russian soul is, or was at least.

Also see and hear this one:

Waltzes for the soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLj20fbYM8Q

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This video of romantic soothing melodies by Andre Rieu with beautiful backgrounds will soothe and relax your emotions and soul.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Greatest hits of kenny g. Very soothing and relaxing.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zV-GXhY7nf0[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Beautiful soothing native american flute music albums by carlos nakai.

Canyon Trilogy

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrluNutLNpc[/youtube]

Earth Spirit

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19nm5_nAwQg[/youtube]

Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

I would recommend Yanni.
His music embraces full spectrum of symphonic orchestra mixed with bits of electronic music. One of his best live concerts was in 2006:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VppUsXzbUkY
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

My favourite ever soothing track

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE7Kzo742gg[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

TimeScapes is the debut film from award-winning cinematographer and director Tom Lowe. The film features stunning slow-motion and timelapse cinematography of the landscapes, people, and wildlife of the American South West. The music used in the film is incredibly soothing and relaxing.

The video was shot, edited and color-graded at 4K resolution (4096 x 2304 pixels) which is the most sharpest, clearest picture possible.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a very emotionally powerful song by the group, Audiomachine. The name of the song is, 'And the Heavens Shall Tremble'.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."