Music that will soothe your mind and soul

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a masterpiece song by Kitaro called "Heaven and Earth" with majestic scenery slides.

Another version of Kitaro's Silk Road with beautiful nature slides.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Beautiful medieval music with slides of medieval architecture.

I wonder, were people really more romantic and passionate back then as compared to now?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some romantic Renaissance music. It touches me a lot. I think I must have had a lot of past lives from that era. They were more passionate times. That's why I always feel like I have a "European soul".

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is some beautiful Baroque music.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Beautiful surreal images of spiritual ascension and rebirth.

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Here is the greatest Buddhist mantra set to music. The blessings of this mantra are endless.

This is my favorite version.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38d2fDny ... re=related[/youtube]

Here is the "Chinese restaurant" version:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDUdT5z_ ... re=related[/youtube]

Here's the solemn, serious version:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG_lNuNU ... re=related[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some beautiful songs by Andrea Bocelli. He is an Italian singer and has been blind since age 12! He is the biggest-selling solo artist in the history of classical music, 70 million copies of his music has been sold worldwide! Check out the songs below, they are great! :D

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is one of my favorite soothing classical pieces, Air in D:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this soothing Bach Concerto with scenes moving through space, stars and galaxy. Very beautiful and soothing.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a cool song called, "Crockett`s Theme" by Jan Hammer.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this erotic masterpiece called "Bolero Ravel" with desert scenes. It makes me want to make passionate love in the desert. This is the only classic piece that I know of that can make one horny. The theme and beat are so erotic and passionate, and gets more intense with each beat.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Don't forget my peeps Hiroshima. Hot jazz!

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this incredible nature scenery with this Beethoven masterpiece! It's so beautiful.

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

jamesbond,

Great stuff! Your recommendations are good enough for me.

When I think of calming, soothing music, a lot of people will come up with the typical classical music and such, and while more power if it does the job, that stuff bores the crap out of me! Of course anything will put me to sleep, but no one makes me glad I dozed off more than Paul Hardcastle.

My favorites are Rainforest and Lost Summer.

And for osme odd reason, the Sneak Prevue channel comes to mind when I think of smooth, calming music. Too bad I can't find the channel's music on the internet.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This one is so relaxing, calming and soothing with the mountain and pond in the background. Wow. I don't understand why so many young people can't appreciate this kind of thing, which touches my soul. Their souls must be completely different than mine.

Especially listen to it while looking at these scenic desktop wallpapers below. They are so vivid that you feel like you are there. Wow.