Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Post by jamesbond »

Good movie with Vincent Price called, "The Last Man on Earth" from 1964. The movie is about a virus that kills almost every person on the earth, Vincent Price is one of the few people that survive. It shows what he must do to survive the day to day battle of finding food and fighting off the dead people who come back to life as zombies.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPK5rYXeOV4[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Dracula Prince Of Darkness came out in 1966 and stars Christopher Lee as Dracula. Strangers come to stay at Dracula's castle unaware that Dracula will be coming back to life. :twisted:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4WHFWBVEYA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is 'The House of Usher' from 1989, starring Oliver Reed. It is a different take on the Edgar Allen Poe story.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kioc7wkFN5o[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Vincent Price in the movie, Tomb Of Ligeia.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Very good horror movie called, "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark." It is a remake of the original movie made in the 70's. This film is much scarier than the original.

codemon
Freshman Poster

Post by codemon »

jamesbond wrote:Good movie with Vincent Price called, "The Last Man on Earth" from 1964. The movie is about a virus that kills almost every person on the earth, Vincent Price is one of the few people that survive. It shows what he must do to survive the day to day battle of finding food and fighting off the dead people who come back to life as zombies.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPK5rYXeOV4[/youtube]
The movies "The Last Man on Earth", "The Omega Man", and "I am Legend" were all based on the Richard Matheson novel "I am Legend". Most people don't know that the Will Smith version was originally suppose to star Arnold Schwarzenegger and directed by Ridley Scott (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Legend_(film)). I haven't seen "The Last Man on Earth" or "The Omega Man" in quite a few years. I'm going to have to go back and watch those again.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the classic horror movie, "The Horrible Secret of Dr. Hichcock" from 1962. The year is 1885, and necrophiliac Dr. Hitchcock likes to drug his wife for sexual funeral games. One day he accidentally administers an overdose and kills her. He leaves his home shattered. Several years later he remarries and returns. Discovering that his still beloved first wife is alive but insane and prematurely aged, he plans to use the blood of his new bride to rejuvenate and heal her. It stars the lovely Barbara Steele.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the 1965 movie, Terror-Creatures from the Grave. It stars the lovely Barbara Steele. An attorney arrives at a castle to settle the estate of its recently deceased owner. The owner's widow and daughter claim that the late lord could summon the souls of ancient plague victims, and that his spirit roams the castle. Soon occupants of the castle begin to die in gruesome, violent ways.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the 1966 movie, An Angel for Satan, starring the lovely Barbara Steele. At the end of the 19th century, in a little Italian village by a lake an old statue is recovered. Soon a series of crimes start and the superstitious people of the village believe that the statue carries an ancient malediction.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the movie, "She Beast" from 1966 starring the lovely Barbara Steele. A young woman is driving alongside a lake. She has an accident and the car plunges into the water. Her body is then possessed by the spirit of an 18th-century witch who was killed by local villagers, and is bent on avenging herself on them.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Doctor Blood's Coffin is a classic horror movie from 1961. People are mysteriously disappearing near a remote Cornish village, where a scientist is experimenting with reviving the dead.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Vampire Lovers from 1970. Great lesbian vampire movie from Hammer Horror with two beautiful female vampires who are lovers. Awesome spooky scenes with beautiful wholesome feminine women! What a great combo. lol

Kiss of the Vampire 1963 film. A newlywed couple on a honeymoon encounter vampires! lol

1979 Vampire made for TV movie.

Boy they sure don't make them like they used to. lol. I love female vampires. They are so sexy! lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond you will love this one. lol

Captain Kronos Vampire Hunter (1974)

When a young girl in the village of Durward is found emaciated, drained of all youth, Dr Marcus (Cater) summons former comrade-in-arms Captain Kronos (Horst Janson), who arrives with hunchbacked assistant Professor Grost in tow. Cast out from her clan for dancing on a Sunday, gypsy Carla (Caroline Munro) has hitched a ride with the pair, whom she discovers to be vampire hunters. Vampire exist in many forms, and a spate of attacks indicates that Durward is cursed by one such form. Marcus, meanwhile, has cause to suspect that the rich Durward family are involved. At their grand estate, he questions heirs Paul (Shane Briant) and Sara (Lois Daine). Their bed-bound mother blames Marcus for the death of her husband Lord Hagen, a plague victim. The doctor is later assaulted by the unknown vampire. Upon his instruction, Kronos and Grost experiment on Marcus to find the one method that will negate this particular vampiric strain. Successful, but his friend destroyed, Kronos resolves to expose the vampire, applying Grost's extensive knowledge of vampire lore and using Carla as bait.

Captain Kronos, who was once a member of the Imperial Guard, has been beckoned to seek out evil and destroy it. He has been the victim of a vampire once, but survived the evil forces. He knows the enemy... Maybe he'll return, to fight another evil in another time. Kronos knows that evil is timeless.

CAPTAIN KRONOS is a highly - influential take on the 'vampire hunter' myth. Influenced by Sergio Leone's Spaghetti Westerns and full of rapier-sharp wit and sly charm, it is understandably one of Quentin Tarantino's favourite movies. The final swordfight, choreographed by fight arranger and master swordsman William Hobbs and fought between Hobbs and Janson, is acknowledged as a classic of on-screen swordplay.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Countess Dracula (1971)

In medieval Europe aging Countess Elisabeth rules harshly with the help of lover Captain Dobi. Finding that washing in the blood of young girls makes her young again she gets Dobi to start ...

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond here is one where Peter Cushing goes to China as Van Helsing to help 7 Kung Fu brothers defeat 7 Vampire warlords. lol. It's a film where Kung Fu meets Hammer Horror vampires. lol

While lecturing in China, Van Helsing agrees to help seven kung fu trained siblings reclaim their ancestral mountain village, now the domain of seven powerful vampires and their army of undead slaves.