Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Post by Moretorque »

MrMark1972 wrote:Check out Boris Karloff's Thriller that ran for two seasons 1960-1961...this particular episode features Ursula Andress...the first Bond girl from Dr.No...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik4guOOTFjw
Boris Karloff's scariest movie by far is the one where he played Nathan Rothschild in " The House Of Rothschild "
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Im watching dracula 1972 now. Its rad. You would like it. Sexy girls. Hippie generation too. Lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Jamesbond,
Im watching dracula 1972 now. Its rad. You would like it. Sexy girls. Hippie generation too. Lol.
That's a great movie, here is the trailer for it. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deJWUkiS42U[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:

I saw that at the Drive In movies when it came out in 72, my mother was a huge Dracula fan.

My favorites back in the day were Godzilla on the big screen..........
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

I saw that at the Drive In movies when it came out in 72, my mother was a huge Dracula fan.
That must of been cool to see Dracula AD 1972 at a drive in movie theater. They hardly have any of those around anymore.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I sleep through that nonsense, I would be up cheering when Mothra was tear'in up Tokyo .

If it would have been DracWula on the big screen I would have been wide awake quaking and shivering in fear :shock: and probably still under my bed with a pillow over my head crying........ :cry: .
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Moretorque wrote: I saw that at the Drive In movies when it came out in 72, my mother was a huge Dracula fan.
That must of been cool to see Dracula AD 1972 at a drive in movie theater. They hardly have any of those around anymore.
Jamesbond, you saw Dracula AD 1972 at the drive in movie? Wow I didn't know you were around at that time. Were you with a girl or date at the time? Were girls in 1972 a lot more approachable, friendly and easy to ask out? Were they more down to earth and wholesome? If you were around back then, you'd remember right? Were you able to get dates back then?

I heard that in the 70's, it was ok to be a man and approach girls you like and flirt with them and hit on them and try to pick them up. It was seen as normal and accepted male behavior.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston, it was Moretorque who said he saw it at a drive in back in 72, I wasn't even around then. I saw it on TV in the 80's when I was a kid.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:Winston, it was Moretorque who said he saw it at a drive in back in 72, I wasn't even around then. I saw it on TV in the 80's when I was a kid.
Oh sorry. Ok then:

Moretorque, you saw Dracula AD 1972 at the drive in movie? Wow I didn't know you were around at that time. Were you with a girl or date at the time? Were girls in 1972 a lot more approachable, friendly and easy to ask out? Were they more down to earth and wholesome? If you were around back then, you'd remember right? Were you able to get dates back then?

I heard that in the 70's, it was ok to be a man and approach girls you like and flirt with them and hit on them and try to pick them up. It was seen as normal and accepted male behavior.

MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Post by MrMark1972 »

Not sure if any of you posted this previously...but this is a must see!...with a cool twist at the end :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhlYzIfimFU
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Winston, it was Moretorque who said he saw it at a drive in back in 72, I wasn't even around then. I saw it on TV in the 80's when I was a kid.
Oh sorry. Ok then:

Moretorque, you saw Dracula AD 1972 at the drive in movie? Wow I didn't know you were around at that time. Were you with a girl or date at the time? Were girls in 1972 a lot more approachable, friendly and easy to ask out? Were they more down to earth and wholesome? If you were around back then, you'd remember right? Were you able to get dates back then?

You should pay closer attention to the idiots who post on your site, yes I am older than dirt. Sorry about not posting back in a timely fashion Winston but you were real slow in replying so I could give you a review of a drive in showing of Dracula 1972.

Yes things were much more real then but that is when it all started to go down hill, my parents got a divorce shortly after this and my family fragmented apart but we are still together to a degree and I smoked a lot of pot in high school.

Now to the reviews.

It was a double header and the 1st movie was Dracula 1972, my mother loved this and I would have her post a review but she's dead now so we'll pass because I slept right through it.

The second movie of the double header however is where the action was, it was like a concert where the first band was a violin concerto that put me to sleep and then Pink Floyd stepped on stage as the main encore to electrify for the second showing.

The second movie was a monster classic and StarChild would even be in shock and horror over it, Godzilla vs The Smog Monster, this monster literally slung Doo Doo all over everything everybody and everywhere and even had the audacity to crap on a small white kitten. This thing was COLD and when it flies it passes gas that stinks so bad it turns people to ash, I was so pissed to say the least but Godzilla made it right in the end. Godzilla fuc@ed that monsters $hit up and actually beat the living crap out of him. Truly some of the best wrestling moves I've ever seen as well as great gut wrenching and heart felt dialogue that has few equals ever captured on film.

Oh and I forgot to mention in this film Godzilla uses his bad breath to fly away backwards at the end. It's really cool and baffling at the same time, your like what the hell was that :D You know you got some stink breath when it can levitate thousands of tons!
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good classic scary movie, "Carnival Of Souls" from 1962.

Storyline:
Mary Henry is enjoying the day by riding around in a car with two friends. When challenged to a drag, the women accept, but are forced off of a bridge. It appears that all are drowned, until Mary, quite some time later, amazingly emerges from the river. After recovering, Mary accepts a job in a new town as a church organist, only to be dogged by a mysterious phantom figure that seems to reside in an old run-down pavilion. It is here that Mary must confront the personal demons of her spiritual insouciance.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udpxeykIgPg[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another classic horror movie from 1960 starring Christopher Lee called, "The City Of The Dead" (also called Horror Hotel).

Storyline:
A young coed (Nan Barlow) uses her winter vacation to research a paper on witchcraft in New England. Her professor recommends that she spend her time in a small village called Whitewood. He originally cam from that village so he also recommends she stay at the "Raven's Inn," run by a Mrs. Newlis. She gets to the village and notices some weird happenings, but things begin to happen in earnest when she finds herself "marked" for sacrifice by the undead coven of witches. It seems that the innkeeper is actually the undead spirit of Elizabeth Selwyn, and the "guests" at the inn are the other witches who have come to celebrate the sacrifice on Candalmas Eve. As one of them said when Nan walked away, "HE will be PLEASED."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i2-5UThldU[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond, I added the storyline from IMDB.com to your horror movies above. They look really good. Creepy plots with creepy music!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Jamesbond, I added the storyline from IMDB.com to your horror movies above. They look really good. Creepy plots with creepy music!
Thanks, they are good classic horror movies. Here is one of the biggest classic horror movies of all time, "Night of the Living Dead." It came out in black and white in 1968 but now you can see it in color. 8)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvA4NNqx7Os[/youtube]