Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Post by jamesbond »

MrMark1972 wrote:Check out Boris Karloff's Thriller that ran for two seasons 1960-1961...this particular episode features Ursula Andress...the first Bond girl from Dr.No...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik4guOOTFjw
Thanks, that show "Thriller" is great.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Post by MrMark1972 »

Hey JamesBond check out this episode...I'm sure you'll remember the Italian actress from another vintage Bond classic! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTzb_fo ... tml5=False
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMark1972 wrote:Hey JamesBond check out this episode...I'm sure you'll remember the Italian actress from another vintage Bond classic! :D

I just watched that episode that you posted. I give up, I can't tell what Bond movie Luciana Paluzzi was in.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Post by MrMark1972 »

jamesbond wrote:
MrMark1972 wrote:Hey JamesBond check out this episode...I'm sure you'll remember the Italian actress from another vintage Bond classic! :D

I just watched that episode that you posted. I give up, I can't tell what Bond movie Luciana Paluzzi was in.
Ok here's the answer....she played the Spectre agent,who was working with Largo,in Thunderball.She seduced the airplane pilot,early in the movie,just before killing him and replacing him with a double who would then hijack the nuclear missiles. :D
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:Check out this British adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula, made in 1979. It's supposed to be really good.

Description:

Romanticized adaptation of Bram Stoker's classic. Set in 1913 England, the blood-sucking, but handsome, charming and seductive, Count Dracula seeks an immortal bride.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_JK8uIywJM[/youtube]
The link is to Count Dracula 1977 staring Louis Jourdan as Count Dracula from the BBC. It is my favorite version of Dracula and follows the book almost word for word.
Excellent.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:Some more great horror classics that put modern horror films to shame.

The Torture Chamber of Dr Sadism (1967)

A German gothic horror film starring Christopher Lee.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRkutr_V5w4[/youtube]

House of the Long Shadows (1983)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cufu7ZhTBM[/youtube]
The Torture Chamber of Dr Sadism was also known as the Blood Demon. It scared me as a child when I first saw it.

House of Long Shadows is one of my favorites. It is the only movie that stars the 4 great horror actors in one film:
Christopher Lee
John Carradine
Peter Cushing
Vincent Price

Its a remake of a famous book Seven Keys to Baldpate which was made into movies at least 7 times. This version is different and the best. It is about a writer, Desi Arnez, Jr. has a bet that he can write a Gothic novel in 24 hours. All he needs is the right place, so he's given a key to a deserted old castle. Well let's just say it is not so deserted.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMark1972 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

Ok here's the answer....she played the Spectre agent,who was working with Largo,in Thunderball.She seduced the airplane pilot,early in the movie,just before killing him and replacing him with a double who would then hijack the nuclear missiles. :D
I remember her now, she looked pretty dam hot in that Bond movie. I thought Domino (who was James Bond's love interest in Thunderball) was even hotter.

I have all the Bond movies on a Blu-ray set I bought a couple of years ago, I need to watch Thunderball again. :D

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this interesting horror movie called "Creep". The plot and trailer look interesting. It's one of those Blair Witch Project type "found footage" horror movies.

Creep (2014)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2428170/

"When a videographer answers a Craigslist ad for a one-day job in a remote mountain town, he finds his client is not at all what he initially seems."

Trailer:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYx5R6kbJTQ[/youtube]

The whole film is up for the moment on YouTube. You can see it here before they take it down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SYWAkI7X6c
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Wow you guys will love this one! lol

Female Vampire (1975)

In the Madeira Island, the mute Countess Irina Karlstein is the last descendant of the evil Karlstein vampire family. She lives with her also mute servant and seems to be nymphomaniac, seeking for sex most of the time without satisfaction. Irina likes oral sex with men and women to suck off not only semen, but apparently also blood, killing her male and female lovers.

Full film:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPz9swbluE4[/youtube]
Wow I just saw that movie above, Female Vampire, from 1975. Dang! You guys gotta see it! It's a MUST SEE! And one of my favorite movies now. It looks like a Spanish film set in Portugal, and the girl that plays the female vampire, Lina Romay, is so HOT. Her face and body are PERFECT, a 10! I fell in LOVE with her face at first sight. She has the type of face that hypnotizes people, including me. I've never seen such an attractive female vampire before. Lol. She's like the ideal perfect looking brunette for me too! All her features are so symmetrical and sexy Dang!

She walks around NAKED with a cape, belt and boots, seducing both men and women. Then she sucks their semen and life force out of them, which kills them. While doing so, she makes love to them passionately. The sex scenes are so erotic and passionate, with ambient background music which will soothe you and relax you. And when she's not seducing someone, she constantly plays with her breasts and masturbates like a nymphomaniac. It's SOOOOOO AROUSING!!!!!!!!

You guys gotta see it! It will give you guys a HARD ON for hours! And your jaw will drop when you see her naked body too! Man I'm in LOVE with this film! It's PERFECT!!! LOL

The film also has a dream-like quality to it. So it will make u feel like you are dreaming for 2 hours. Lol. The music is dream-like too. And the vampire girl is so uninhibited. Dang. Lol.

This film is so raunchy and horny. It will TURN YOU on with GUILTY PLEASURE! The background erotic music will relax and soothe you into a trance too. Lol.

Even Adama, our religious nut here, will get a hard on when he sees this film, and jerk off to it. LOL. Then afterward he will ask God for forgiveness. Guaranteed! LOL. I dare you to watch it Adama. My prediction will come true. LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
If that female vampire came into your room and seduced you, do you think you could resist her? Lol.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Jamesbond,
If that female vampire came into your room and seduced you, do you think you could resist her? Lol.
I would gladly have her come into my room (as long as she didn't try to bite my neck). :lol:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
I would gladly have her come into my room (as long as she didn't try to bite my neck). :lol:
She doesnt need to bite your neck. Lol. She sucks out your semen and then your life force along with it. So its not your neck you gotta watch out for. See the first few minutes of the film when it shows her naked body in a cape, belt and boots in the forest mist. You will be aroused. Lol.

The film also has a dreamy quality to it. So it will make u feel like you are dreaming for 2 hours. Lol. The music is dream like too. And the vampire girl is so uninhibited. Dang. Lol.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:She doesn't need to bite your neck. Lol. She sucks out your semen and then your life force along with it. So its not your neck you gotta watch out for.
:shock: :shock:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Have you seen this awesome horror movie from 2006 called Silent Hill? Its really good and considered the besrt video game adaptation. Its very scary and the story is good too. Very suspenseful and well done.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384537/

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Have you seen this awesome horror movie from 2006 called Silent Hill? Its really good and considered the besrt video game adaptation. Its very scary and the story is good too. Very suspenseful and well done.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384537/
It looks alright, I might rent it from Netflix.