Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Post by Winston »

The Other (1972) trailer

Tales from the Crypt (1972)

Five people are trapped in a crypt and are shown their futures by the evil cryptkeeper. They are given the option of avoiding their fates - by avoiding living out the rest of their lives.

Part 1:

The Stranger Within (1974)

An expectant mother begins acting strangely and doesn't know why. Gradually she starts to realize that her bizarre behavior is being controlled by her unborn baby.

Features the girl from "I Dream of Jeanie".

Part 1:
Last edited by Winston on January 26th, 2013, 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Horror at 37000 Feet (1973)

An architect and his wife are flying from London to L.A. with an altar from an ancient abbey secured in the plane's cargo hold. Also aboard the flight are Buddy Ebsen as a pushy millionaire, William Shatner as a drunken, cynical ex-priest, Tammy Grimes as a nutcase, and Chuck Connors as the lantern-jawed pilot. Crew and passengers come into jeopardy when an invisible demon escapes from the altar, and threatens the plane in an effort to destroy the architect's wife. No, it doesn't make any sense, but it's pretty hilarious, and you should watch it anyway.

Part 1:

Screams of a Winter Night (1979)

"Screams of a Winter Night" was made with student actors attending Northwestern State University in Natchitoches,Louisiana,a college that has since been abandoned,the neglected campus becoming a popular teen hang-out.It consists three genuinely spooky stories told by a young campers in an old cabin.The first one is about 'The Moss Point Man',a Yeti-like creature encountered by a local girl and her boyfriend deep in the woods.The second one is about a mute psychopath in an allegedly haunted hotel with the climax somewhat reminding me "The Blair Witch Project".The third story is about a sexually repressed girl turning psycho after an attempted rape.The strange,howling wind is becoming stronger and stronger...Creepy low-budget gem from late 70's without gore and nudity.It has some great scares and surprising twists.

Part 1:

Trilogy of Terror (1975)

I first saw this movie in '75 when I was 12 years old, along with my 9 year old sister. To this day, we both will never forget that last segment entitled "Amelia"! The entire movie itself is definitely done in the true, classic made-for-TV 70s flicks, but in and of itself is worth watching if you are interested in the horror genre and specifically from a hallmark standpoint. The movie consists of 3 different stories (hence "trilogy") and they all star Karen Black. The first segment is a clever piece about an uptight literature professor at a college who dons a bun hairdo and looks impenetrable on a personal level. However, her true vocation, so to speak, comes to light and we see there is much more to her than meets the eye. The second segment is your classic....well, I won't give it away. Good enough story, although somewhat lacking in suspense. The last story is the one that scared the pants off of me when I was a kid. Mind you, if you ever watch it, take a kid's point of view into account, but even as an adult, it has its moments! Very frightening for its time, and very original in plot. The ending scene is totally awesome. Take into account that this movie was 1975, so there are no computer graphics to assist in realism. I won't tell what happens in that last segment, but suffice it to say that it took my sister and I literally *months* before we'd get out of bed at night without running like mad across the floor! Karen Black does an outstanding job in all her roles.

Part 1:
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Norliss Tapes (1973)

A newspaper publisher listens to the personal tapes of investigative reporter David Norliss, who has disappeared during an investigation. The tapes tell the story of that investigation, involving a recent widow whose late husband has been seen working in his private studio. As Norliss and the widow investigate, they unravel a plot involving Voodoo and the walking dead.

Part 1:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the trailer for the movie Halloween that came out in 1978. It's considered one of the best horror movies ever made from film critics. It scared the living shit out of me when I saw it on tv in the early eighties.

Here is the trailer for the movie "The Exorcist" considered by most to be the scariest horror movie ever made! The movie came out in 1973.

Here is another hair raising movie that came out in 1974 called, "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" also considered one of the most horrifying movies ever made.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look how hot Joan Collins looked in 1972! What a knockout!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Initiation of Sarah 1978 (1 of 10)

A girl with telekinetic powers joins a sorority with a big rival.

The Omega Man (1971) Part 1

Starring Charleton Heston.

Welcome to the future. Biological war has decimated life on Earth. Los Angeles is a windswept ghost town where Robert Neville drives his convertible(or whatever car he wants) through sunlit streets foraging for supplies. And makes damn sure he gets undercover before sundown, when other "inhabitants" emerge. The Omega Man adapts Richard Matheson's novel I_Am_Legend into a high-impact, high-tension saga of a fate not far removed from reality. Charlton Heston is Neville, fending off attacks by The Family, sinister neopeople(not just crazy zombies as in other movies) spawned by the plague. He also becomes a man with a mission after meeting Lisa (Rosalind Cash), another unifected survivor - and guardian of some healthy children representing our species' hope.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Devil Rides Out (1 - 10)

Starring Christopher Lee (as a Protagonist this time, not a Villain)

Some followers of Satan want to sacrifice the niece of the Duke of Richeleau. But they did not think that the duke might be more powerful than their master.

Vampire Circus

A village in Nineteenth Century Europe is at first relieved when a circus breaks through the quarantine to take the local's minds off the plague. But their troubles are only beginning as children begin to disappear and the legacy of a long-ago massacre is brought to light.

(part 1 is missing, starts at part 2)

Vampire Lovers

A lesbian Vampiress terrorizes female victims.

Trailer

The Vampire Lovers (1970): Part 1/9

Last edited by Winston on November 3rd, 2010, 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The House that Dripped Blood

A Scotland Yard investigator looks into four mysterious cases involving an unoccupied house: 1) A writer encounters a strangler of his own creation, 2) Two men are obsessed with a wax figure of a woman from their past, 3) A little girl displays an interest in witchcraft, and 4) A film actor discovers a cloak which gives him a vampire's powers.

Part 1:

Twins of Evil

In nineteenth century middle-Europe, orphaned teenage twins Maria and Frieda go to live with their uncle Gustav Weil, who heads the Brotherhood, a vigilante group trying to stamp out vampirism. But their methods are random and misplaced and the only result is a terrorised populace. The real threat lies with Count Karnstein, and although the twins seem outwardly to be identical, Frieda finds herself much more drawn than her sister to the Count's castle dominating the skyline.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow these two girls in "Twins of Evil" are so beautiful and heavenly looking. My dream as a youngster was always to marry someone like them, especially the one with darker hair and a thinner face.

You folks should check out some of the films I posted above. They are pretty good and creative and the dialogs are easy to follow.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Twins of evil, vampire circus, the devil rides out and the vampire lovers were all made by the Hammer film studio a british film company. They were very popular in the late 50's to early 70's.

Some of my favorite movies were made by the Hammer film studios (Dracula has risen from the grave, Frankenstein must be destroyed, Horror of Dracula and Curse of Frankenstien). A lot of these movies you can see on youtube. Two of my favorite actors also were in a LOT of these hammer films, those actors are Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee.

I wish they would make more movies like these today. Most of the horror movies made today are crap!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow Jamesbond, you must be a classic horror fan. I'm going through these films right now. Some are really good. I just finished "Salem's Lot". It was over 3 hours and had a lot of scary scenes.

Do you notice how stupid people in horror films are? They never have any common sense and do the stupidest things.

I also hate how when people fall in horror movies while something is trying to kill them, they take so long to get back up. If I were running from something trying to kill me, I would not trip or fall down, and even if I did, I'd get up in a millisecond. But people in horror films take forever to get up when they fall down, and they are always sooooooooooo sloooooooow to react to everything. They stand there like sitting ducks instead of doing anything like someone in real life would.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston, here is one of my favorite Hammer films, "Dracula has risen from the grave." I love the music througout the movie, the great atmosphere (movie took place during Victorian times) and of course Christopher Lee playing dracula. Also, one of the main characters is a hot busty blond named Veronica Carlson!

You can watch the entire movie on youtube here are the first three segments for "Dracula has risen from the grave"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H87uQ0r_ ... re=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOhlvM9s ... re=related[/youtube]
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond, check out this scene. It rocks! They don't make them like this anymore huh? The beautiful girl being sacrificed looks and sounds so feminine too. Wow.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond, check out this makeout scene from this old vampire movie I'm watching. It has a hot blonde who takes off her top too! Very passionate scene.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this scene from "Vampire Lovers" where two women get naked while dressing. Wow.