Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a pretty good sci-fi horror movie called, "Killdozer" which came out in 1974. Construction workers working on an island find a large blue rock that they can not move. Unknown to them is that it is a meteorite that fell to earth (Seen at the very opening of the movie). When one of the workers rams the rock (meteor) a blue light is emmited and transforms the bulldozer into a "killdozer."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYx1m_FW ... plpp_video[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this great horror movie "Carrie." It came out in 1976 and is the story of a socially outcast teenage girl named Carrie White who discovers she possesses latent psychic power which seems to flare up when she becomes angry or otherwise distressed. Carrie's powers become apparent after her humiliation by her peers, teachers, and abusive mother, eventually resulting in tragedy.

It was the first of several Stephen King novels to be made into movies. Sissy Spacek was nominated for best actress for her performance in this movie.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzpz_VsJ ... re=related[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this horror movie called "Snow White: A Tale of Terror". It came out in 1997 and is supposed to be really good and scary as well.

Full film:

Here is a new film called "The Tunnel". It's supposed to be really scary and similar to The Blair Witch Project and Paranormal Activity films.

Synopsis:

An investigation into a government cover-up leads to a network of abandoned train tunnels deep beneath the heart of Sydney. As a journalist and her crew hunt for the story it quickly becomes clear the story is hunting them.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this British adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula, made in 1979. It's supposed to be really good.

Description:

Romanticized adaptation of Bram Stoker's classic. Set in 1913 England, the blood-sucking, but handsome, charming and seductive, Count Dracula seeks an immortal bride.

Check out the bizarre title of this Dracula film. Can you believe a film like this exists? Well it does. lol This is one of those "so bad it's good" type of movies.

Billy the Kid vs. Dracula

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another goofy dracula movie called, "The Satanic Rites of Dracula." It came out in 1973.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some more great horror classics that put modern horror films to shame.

The Torture Chamber of Dr Sadism (1967)

A German gothic horror film starring Christopher Lee.

Cry of the Banshee (1970)

House of the Long Shadows (1983)

The Witches, aka The Devil's Own (1966)

The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll (1960)

Starring Christopher Lee.

Dracula vs. Frankenstein (1969)

The Man Who Could Cheat Death (1959)

The Ledge (2011)

A philosophical movie about a Christian vs. an Atheist about to commit suicide.

Don't Look in the Basement (1973)

Don't Go in the House (1980)

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check this good classic horror film called "Night Creature." It came out in 1962 and stars Peter Cushing, Oliver Reed and the lovely Yvonne Romain.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpGtS49X ... el&list=UL[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Amityville Horror 2 The Possession (Full Movie)

Description:

Sequel to The Amityville Horror that's made to be more like a prequel. That infamous house on 112 Ocean Avenue has caused much interest from people across the world. The house in the movies ain't the actual house where the real murders happened but it does look similar, the real house now numbered 108 and has been extensively remodelled even now gets unwanted visitors this time there living not spirits.

A family moves into their new home, which proves to be evil, resulting in the demonic possession of the teenage son. Only the local priest can save him.

Produced 1982

original first movie The Amityville Horror produced 1979

Remake of The Amityville Horror produced 2005 but different story and events to the first movie.

Amityville movies are still being produced to this day with the most recent movie made in 2011 called the lost tapes.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

2005 remake of The Amityville Horror. Really scary!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is another scary movie that gave me the jitters:

Jacobs Ladder (1991)

It's about a guy who gets killed in the Vietnam War, but doesn't accept it, so his mind invents a reality where he returned from the war. But demons and guides keep appearing and he thinks he's going mad. It's very scary, creepy and disturbing.

Also, this one is very disturbing and will mindfuck you.

Mulholland Drive (2001)

It starts off looking like a thriller or mystery movie. Then it goes psycho and haywire and you are left wondering WTF for days afterward. The scenes in the second half of the movie are disturbing and sad too.

Btw, I just found a great classic horror film I saw when I was a kid on HBO and Showtime, but could not remember the name of. When I saw some Western movies, I recognized the actor Chuck Connors in them and remembered that he was the villain in that horror film. So I looked up his IMDB profile to get his credit list and finally found the name of it. It's called:

Tourist Trap (1979)

It's very original and well done. It's about a guy who can control mannequins with psychic powers and even turn people into them. One of the girls in it is really sexy.

You guys are in luck. The full film and trailer are on YouTube.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDpxEdIxxg4

Full movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMBq8Dd3iSA

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good classic horror movie.

"The Mask of Satan" also known as "Black Sunday." Classic horror film made in 1960, directed by famous Italian horror director Mario Bava and stars the beautiful actress Barbara Steele.

Barbara Steele plays two roles in this film, a centuries old witch, who comes back to life to exact revenge on the people who burned her alive centuries earlier and she plays the young beautiful daughter of a man who knows about the curse of the witch.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This classic horror movie is called, "Premature Burial" and came out in 1962. It was directed by Roger Corman and stars Ray Milland and Hazel Court.

It's about a man whose worst fear comes to pass and that is the fear of being buried alive. :shock:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this thriller called "The Reincarnation of Peter Proud", starring Jennifer O'Neil and Margot Kidder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQIRmimwLCo

Description:

The Reincarnation of Peter Proud 1975
A Supernatural suspense film

Based on a Book of the same title, A professor at a college in California, Dr. Peter Proud (Michael Sarrazin) begins to have recurring dreams. In one nightmare Proud appears to see a man murdered by a woman in a rowboat while he is swimming in a lake.

Proud is haunted by his dreams and seeks medical treatment. He attends a "sleep lab" to try to decipher his dreams. However, the dreams do not register as being dreams; in fact, they do not register at all. One evening while watching television, several of his visions play out before him on a local documentary entitled America Past & Present. He sees the arch and the church that have been dominating his dreams, and calls the television station to discover the location. Upon learning that the location of his visions is in Massachusetts, Proud and his girlfriend Nora (Cornelia Sharpe) travel there.

In Massachusetts, the couple drive from town to town, but are unsuccessful until they arrive in Springfield. It is here that Proud begins to see familiar sights from his dreams, such as the bridge, the church, the Puritan statue, and others. Eventually, the couple locate Marcia (Margot Kidder), the mystery woman from his nightmares, and befriend her daughter Ann (Jennifer O'Neill) at a local country club.

Marcia is suspicious of Peter, and curious about his motives, and how he knows so much about her life. Ann and Peter eventually fall in love, to Marcia's disapproval, as she realizes that Peter Proud is a reincarnation of her deceased husband. Will he suffer the same fate as he did in his previous life?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Post by Winston »

Here are some new horror movies that are considered original and highly rated.

The Babadook (2014)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2321549/

A single mother, plagued by the violent death of her husband, battles with her son's fear of a monster lurking in the house, but soon discovers a sinister presence all around her.

As Above, So Below (2014)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2870612/

Storyline

Miles of twisting catacombs lie beneath the streets of Paris, the eternal home to countless souls. When a team of explorers ventures into the uncharted maze of bones, they uncover the dark secret that lies within this city of the dead. A journey into madness and terror, As Above, So Below reaches deep into the human psyche to reveal the personal demons that come back to haunt us all.