Are women ever attracted to nonconformists like in TV shows?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Are women ever attracted to nonconformists like in TV shows?

Post by Winston »

In this episode of The Big Valley western, Audra meets this freethinking guy with nonconformist ideas, whom she falls in love with. How come when I spout those same ideas to women, it doesn't cause them to fall in love with me like that? lol. Here are the clips of her falling in love with his nonconformist ways of thinking. How come that doesn't happen to me? lol

Last edited by Winston on July 16th, 2012, 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this hot blonde who plays an outlaw on "The Big Valley". Dang. Her body is perfect. How can an outlaw have a body like that? lol. No way.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Re: Are women ever attracted to nonconformists like this sho

Post by DaRick »

Winston wrote:In this episode of The Big Valley western, Audra meets this freethinking guy with nonconformist ideas, whom she falls in love with. How come when I spout those same ideas to women, it doesn't cause them to fall in love with me like that? lol. Here are the clips of her falling in love with his nonconformist ways of thinking. How come that doesn't happen to me? lol

Well it depends on the sort of woman you are trying to attract, I guess.

European women may like these sorts of guys; Anglo women just see them as 'weird' (my ideas are not always conventional, either)...and they don't much like 'weird' - because they're paranoid bigots.

Also, there are different types of nonconformists. Bad boys are nonconformists, mostly because a lot of them end up with criminal records - unless you think that Anglo governments and societies intend to have more of that sort of thing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Actually many intellectuals say that governments prefer to have some crime so they can keep people living in fear and have an excuse to impose more fascist control and take away more of your freedoms.

Did you watch those clips?

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Nonconformists conform to their noncomformist group conformity.