Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Check out these cool music videos from the 1970's

Post by jamesbond »

This song was a big hit in 1970 from the group, The Blues Image. The name of the song is "Ride Captain Ride."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song was very popular when it came out in 1974, it's Billy Preston singing "Nothing From Nothing."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another big hit from Billy Preston from 1973 singing "Will It Go Round In Circles."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Paul McCartney & Wings singing "Listen To What The Man Said." A big hit from 1975.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another popular song from Paul McCartney and Wings singing "Silly Love Songs" from 1976.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Big hit from 1975 by the group Jigsaw called "Sky High."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Big hit in 1976 called "Shake Your Booty" by KC & Sunshine Band.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Elvin Bishop singing "Fooled around and fell in love", a big hit in 1976.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another big hit from 1976 from Firefall singing, "You Are The Woman".

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cliff Richard - We Don't Talk Anymore (1979)

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cliff Richard - Devil Woman (1976)

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Maureen McGovern - 'The Morning After' from 1972. This song was a number 1 hit in the USA.

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

I remember all of those songs. I got sick and tired of Maureen McGovern on the radio.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is the theme song from the Superman movie from 1978 called, Can You Read My Mind.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Happier times