Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some great music videos from the 70's. The first is ABBA and their #1 hit from 1977, "Dancing Queen."

Here is Olivia Newton-John from 1978 with one of her big hits "Hopelessly devoted to you."

Here she is performing her #1 hit called, "Magic."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a cool song from a group called, The Trammps, called, "Disco Inferno" from 1976.

Here is the very famous song and video from the big 70's hit, "YMCA" by The Village People.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Michael Jackson from performing "Rock with you." Song hit #1 in 1979.

Here is a big hit from 1978 by Barry Manilow called "Copacabana."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a romantic and innocent classic from the 70's.

Sentimental Lady

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

Unfortunately, theres no video to go with these songs, audio only. Harlequin, is a little know Canadian band from the 70's.

Harlequin - Innocence

Harlequin - I Did It For Love

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a great song from the group ABBA from 1975 entitled, "SOS."

Here is another big hit from ABBA called, "Knowing me, knowing you" from 1976.

Here they are singing, "Take a chance on me" a big hit from 1977.

Here is one more big hit from ABBA from 1980 called, "The winner takes it all."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a big hit from 70's by the Bee Gees called, "Stayin Alive."

Here is another hit from the Bee Gees called, "Night Fever."

Another big 70's hit from the Bee Gees called, "Tragedy."

"You should be dancing" big 70's hit from the Bee Gees.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Gary Wright with "Dream Weaver" from 1975.

Here is a popular song from 1976 by Andrew Gold called, "Lonely boy."

Here is the theme song from the movie "Theater of Blood" starring Vincent Price from 1973.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do any of you like the song "Never Been to Me" by Charlene? It tells of a woman who traveled the world and had many adventures and partied with the rich, but felt empty at the end because she realized that having a husband and family were the true joys in life. Is there any truth in her words?

Here is the song.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a music video by Amii Stewart called, "Knock on wood." The song hit #1 in the US in April of 1979.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a popular song by the group Chic called "Le Freak." The song hit #1 in the US in 1978.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the group Sister Sledge singing "We Are family." This popular song came out in 1979.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Check out these cool music videos from the 1970's

Post by Winston »

Why can't music today be simple, good and down to earth like this?

Southern Nights - Glenn Campbell

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Album of great hits from the 70's. 2 hours full of classic oldies.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pilot was a rock musical group, formed during 1973 in Edinburgh, Scotland. "Magic" was the first hit single for the group, it reached #5 during the summer of 1975 in the United States on the Billboard Hot 100.