Tron Legacy was incredible and divine! A great metaphor about our matrix reality!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Tron Legacy was incredible and divine! A great metaphor about our matrix reality!

Post by Winston »

The special effects and plot were mind blowing. There were some deep Christian and Zen themes in it too, such as God's creation going against him, aided by an evil side of him that split off from him. It's almost as if the film was a high tech version of the story of Genesis. Here is the trailer. It shows you how awesome it is. The special effects and 3D were dazzling. The girl in it is really hot too.

Last edited by Winston on December 27th, 2010, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's the original 1982 Tron film on YouTube if you want to see it first. Supposedly the new film is a sequel to this one.

Part 1:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a blog post about the first Tron movie:

http://exploringourmatrix.blogspot.com/ ... ation.html

TRON: The Flynncarnation

I watched the movie TRON with my son tonight, not having seen it for many years. I was afraid he might find the graphics and special effects pretty lame, having grown up with movies that featured advanced CGI effects, but fortunately that wasn't the case.

It had dawned on me at some point in my adult years that the movie echoed a lot of religious themes, in particular with a person from the world of the creators becoming a program and entering the computer world, showing himself capable of miracles, then sacrificing himself to defeat the evil ruler of the present evil age, ascending as a result to the transcendent world from which he came.

What I didn't remember was how explicit the religious element was in the movie itself. The forces of the Master Control Program expected other programs to deny belief in users (i.e. programmers), and if they did not, they were referred to as "religious fanatics".

I wonder what the sequel, the unpronounceable TR2N, will be like as far as this component is concerned.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anyone see Tron Legacy? It was incredible!

Post by Winston »

Tron Legacy is a badass film with superb graphics, special effects, cool soundtrack and Gnostic/Christian themed story. When I first saw it in 2010, I knew it had some deep great meaning. It turns out I was right. See below. Others have noticed it too. It's a must see. The digital background is so rad, in both the 2010 Tron and the original 1982 Tron.

Articles about the Esoteric/Gnostic/Religious meaning of the story in Tron Legacy.

https://jaysanalysis.com/2011/01/09/tro ... -analysis/

http://www.holyblasphemy.net/god-vs-sat ... ron-movie/

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Tron-Le ... id=3849877

http://publicvigil.blogspot.tw/2010/12/ ... -tale.html

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/religionpr ... eator.html

https://jimmyprophet.wordpress.com/2011 ... -analysis/

http://www.tekgnostics.com/TRON.HTM

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Everything great about Tron Legacy - Review

Notice in one scene you can see the triangle with the circle in it. Almost every sci fi and fantasy film has that symbol somewhere in it, even back in the 70's. It's an esoteric symbol used on corporate logos too, like AOL and is very Freemasonic and Illuminati.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The soundtrack for Tron Legacy is very rad too. One of the best sci fi soundtracks. Here is the full soundtrack on YouTube by Daft Punk. A great soundtrack to chill to. It stimulates your imagination and creativity.

Another version.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Looks like a mindless film for children. Void of character, plot, depth, storyline and intrigue. Everything now is about special effects. Doesn't interest me.

Frankly they don't make good films anymore almost.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 1:28 pm
Looks like a mindless film for children. Void of character, plot, depth, storyline and intrigue. Everything now is about special effects. Doesn't interest me.

Frankly they don't make good films anymore almost.
Not at all. Didn't you see the links above? Tron is a modern version of an ancient esoteric story called gnosticism, which has roots that go all the way back to ancient Egypt, Sumeria, Babylon and even maybe Atlantis. So it's a deeper story that most realize. It's far deeper than you realize, like the Matrix Trilogy is. It deals with dualism, God vs. Satan, etc. You obviously do not study esoteric teachings or higher knowledge of mystery schools so you don't know.

For more info, see here: https://jaysanalysis.com/2011/01/09/tro ... -analysis/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A great explanation of the estoteric and metaphorical meaning of the two Tron movies, and how they also relate to our world and matrix reality and themes in Christianity and Gnosticism.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/T ... .html#tron

TRON [1982] (DISNEY)

When Disney makes a serious Sci-Fi movie, one should pay attention as they don't make many. The themes in Tron run very deep and get to the root of the issues of God and the Devil, good and evil, and man and machine. The movie is about a video game designer, Kevin Flynn, who gets lost or trapped in his game. He programmed an avatar of himself to oversee the game while he couldn't be there. His partner and his arch-nemesis at the company he works for also have avatars in the game. The Master Control Program (MCP) zaps Flynn into the video game with a laser beam. The MCP is the avatar of his nemesis who steals his games, one of which is named Matrix Blaster, and takes credit for it. It's worth noting this Disney movie referenced a video game about blasting the matrix almost twenty years before the first Matrix movie was made. And the idea of a human becoming trapped in his own game of his creation is also pretty ahead of its time. He creates an AI being in his own image to create the perfect system. This has obvious overtones to the Biblical story of God, man and Lucifer. Being a Disney film though it is not surprising that it helps to push the acceptance of transhumanism and the merger of man and machine, and a virtual world. Although the Zen Buddhist / Taoist philosophy is given much attention, going to the light is pushed especially in the second film where Quorra is literally told to "Head towards the light".

The MCP starts taking over the functions of all the programs who believe in human Users. If he thinks the programs are useful, he sends them to the Game Grid to play games and "to get your bits blasted" where it dies or is de-rezzed. Flynn made a program named Clu, the best program he ever wrote, and taught Clu to oversee everything while he was away. Clu was his mirror image and looks like him and acts like him. He instructed Clu to make the perfect system. But there is an independent program named Tron that acts as a watchdog and monitors all contacts between Flynn's system and other systems then finds anything going on that's not scheduled and it shuts it down.

Clu is an anagram of Luc, a root word which mean "light" and is an abbreviation of Lucifer. Kevin tasked Clu with creating the perfect system.

TRON: LEGACY [2010] (DISNEY)

Tron: Legacy is the sequel to the 1982 Disney movie, Tron. Kevin Flynn, the inventor of the Tron game, has gone missing. He was researching genetic algorithms and quantum teleportation to realize his goal of "a digital frontier to reshape the human conditon". Twenty years later, his business partner gets a page from him. Kevin's son, Sam, goes to the old arcade to investigate. Like his father, Sam is zapped into the digiital world of the video game and is treated like a program even though he is a user. He meets Clu, the mirror image of his father, who despises him and sends him into the game grid. He has to fight for his life in the game grid. An ISO named Quorra helps him escape the game grid and find his father. His father tells him he was trapped in the game and couldn't return home. When Sam entered the game it opened a portal in the I/O tower. The portal will only be open for a short time, but Clu and the MCP do not want them to exit the system. The movie seems to explore the idea of transhumanism. It is good that Flynn is shown meditating and teaching a Zen Buddhism philosophy which actually gives him insight into how and when to escape the matrix. There are subtle messages here and there such as doing nothing and Quorra removing herself from the equation.

Kevin Flynn is the Creator or God. Clu is Lucifer, the most perfect being, the Demiurge archetype, in search of a perfect system, one that is superior to its creator's. Sam is the son of Flynn (God) and enters the game to rescue Quorra and his father. In this respect, Sam is the Christ figure or savior. Sam is like Neo, Thomas Anderson (whose name literally means "Son of Man"), the one, the savior. Quorra looks very similar to Trinity of The Matrix series. This is because they both represent Sophia, the bride of Christ. The shorter black hair may be indicative of the Isis archetype though I am ot sure. Quorra is said to be an ISO, an Isomorphic algorithm, a whole new life form with manifested like a flame from "nothing". Quorra, like Sophia the Gnostic goddess of wisdom, is "profoundly naive, unimaginably wise", was going to be Flynn's "gift to the world", but Clu "happened". Flynn had hoped to find control, order and and perfection but the ISOs shattered that "hall of mirrors".

ImageImageImage

This is a great metaphor for what the matrix does with us and uses us.

Great metaphor and allegory about the God vs. Lucifer relationship. Remember CLU is an anagram of LUC or LUCIFER.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Tron Legacy was incredible! And a great metaphor about our matrix reality too!

Post by Winston »

Great scenes from Tron Legacy with the soundtrack "The Grid" by Daft Punk.

Doesn't the soundtrack rock? It's so surreal and divine. You guys realize that CLU is an anagram of LUC right? Short for Lucifer. Wayne Bush explains this and others on his site: www.trickedbythelight.com. These things are not coincidences. Lucy, Luc or Luke is in a lot of sci fi films. From Star Wars to Tron to Lucy with Scarlett Johansson.

Great comments below the video:

SBww
4 months ago (edited)
Absolutely one of the most underrated movies of all-time. The soundtrack, the visuals, the VIBE. oh my God the vibe of this movie is insane. I can't find it anywhere else, it's completely unique.

SPIEGELBEELDMag
3 months ago
The vibe is so special for a reason. There is a deep occult spiritual message hidden in the movie and for you to discover!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Tron Legacy was incredible and divine! And a great metaphor about our matrix reality too!

Post by Winston »

Btw u guys should see the movie Tron Legacy and Tron Uprising animation series and the Tron Evolution video game cutscenes, which u can see on YouTube. The story in it is both a great modern digital metaphor of Christian gnosticism and orthodox Christianity.

Clu represents either the demiurge or lucifer, he has the same role. Clu is also an anagram of Luc or lucifer. And Kevin flynn is the father God. The isos are the souls with free will, which clu is trying to stomp out with his programs.

Thats how our matrix is too. The real souls like us are being stomped out by lucifer's matrix, which wants everyone to be a program. Just like Clu does in the grid. In this story lucifer is made to be the bad guy, not good guy. That probably pissed off the NWO cabal. Thats why the canceled any future Tron movies or series.

If you watch the movies and tv series and video game cutscenes you will be impressed. Very gnostic. The killing of the goddess radia of the isos probably represents the killing of sophia in gnosticism too. So those with souls who worship the mother goddess or mother nature are targeted throughout history. Makes sense. Great metaphor for our reality.

The soundtrack of tron legacy is also legendary and unmatched too. Very divine and unmatched.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Tron Legacy was incredible and divine! A great metaphor about our matrix reality!

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the new Vinyl edition of the full soundtrack for Tron Legacy. It looks like the neon discs from the movie too. lol. This is the complete soundtrack album. One of the coolest sci fi soundtracks of all time and one of my favorites. Has a retro synthwave beat to it too. You can tell they tried to make this good, unlike most new movies. Composed by Daft Punk, which is a legend in the retro synthwave music world. Full soundtrack album below.

To download it go to www.y2mate.com.