Terminator and The Matrix were plaigarised by Warner Bros?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Terminator and The Matrix were plaigarised by Warner Bros?

Post by ssjparris »

okay so i found some really good snizzle rizzle on the dizzle. a lady by the name of Sophia Stewart has won a court battle just last year against warner bros. for taking her story of both terminator and the matrix. the FBI had done an investigation and gave her proof that Warner Bros. illegally copy righted the the 6 page treatment material. trying to claim it as their own.

James Cameron and Gale Ann Hurd created a movie company right after receiving Sophia Stewarts treatment script. here is the 1 min stolen proof of her stories.

here is what she has to say about the stolen property...

here is the place for her legal documents as proof of ownership for matrix. and the upcoming matrix 4 she is creating. which is actually registered under government copywrite

http://truthaboutmatrix.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=55

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

i remember that from way back

the black "conscious" community (biggest cretins on the planet) were all like "those whiteys.. always stealing our stuff"

bro, this isn't news, okay? this is another bitch getting attention because she wants money. bottom line. hollywood stealing and taking credit for ideas is definitely nothing new, it's the norm. just like metaphors for anal penetration.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hey there linux. yeah i am a black guy. i do not believe in the " white man is always oppressing". and black people don't get credit. just like winston said, there is a inferiority complex here for blacks in USA. i never fell into that white man this black people that crap.

I never heard this story up until know. i honestly believe this is hers. people will typically think it is for money. her case was very special. just wanted too share it. believe what thou quilt. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Terminator and The Matrix Go Together?

Post by Winston »

Is there any proof that Warner Bros copied from her story? How does she know they didn't just come up with the same story? There are only so many sci fi themes and mofits that can exist, eventually they overlap. Just like how many inventions happen at the same time by multiple people independently, like a hundredth monkey effect. Some stories come from a creative core or the collective consciousness too. That's why religions can have similar motifs and different countries can have flood or deluge myths.

How can she prove in court that her stories were copied by Warner Bros?

Also, if Warner Bros is so rich, why didn't they just pay her a fee to use her stories in their movies?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne