He-Man and She-Ra series now on YouTube!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

He-Man and She-Ra series now on YouTube!

Post by Winston »

Were any of you fans of He-Man and She-Ra when you were a kid? I've been watching those shows again now that the whole series is on YouTube. These shows were not only fun and imaginative, but the protagonist characters were good role models that were proud to do good. They cared about people too, and were honorable and always did what was right. At the end of each episode, they gave kids a moral lesson to think about. The music theme was awesome too. And of course, She-Ra looked so hot and sexy and feminine. Amazingly, for an American-created character, she was powerful yet feminine and tender at the same time.

Here are the intros to each series, for old times sake.

Gosh the 80's shows had such good theme music with addicting tunes. The only thing is that they remind me of an era in my life when I felt depressed and helpless.

To watch the series on YouTube, simply type "He-Man episode 1" or "She-Ra episode 1" in YouTube and you'll see the episodes uploaded. There are also many great specials where He-Man and She-Ra work together.

I've been downloading them for my son to watch. He likes them a lot (and probably thinks they are new cartoons and that other kids are watching them too lol) and asks to see She-Ra especially, since he has a thing for blondes. (He also has an affinity for the music star Taylor Swift too. lol. I had my first blonde crush when I was 5 or 6. It's amazing that he can have a crush on a female character when he's only 3. lol)

Btw, if you wish to download videos from YouTube in high quality, I'd recommend installing "Sothink video downloader for Firefox", if you're using Firefox that is:

http://www.sothinkmedia.com/web-video-d ... wnload.htm

Or use this site that lets you decide what quality to download them at.

http://www.savevid.com/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne