Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendati

Post by fschmidt »

Just found Idiocracy on YouTube.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just watched the movie Robocop, both the original 1987 one and the new 2014 one. The new one was mediocre, like a video game. But the original 1987 one was a masterpiece and brilliantly made. You all should see it if you havent, or again even if you have, because its rare that an action movie can be a masterpiece like that, along with a great soundtrack score as well. (Rambo 2 from 1985 is another action masterpiece, also with great soundtrack score too.)

The original Robocop contains great satire, black comedy, plots and characters. The ending was so awesome too. Its the kind of film thats great to watch multiple times because its contains so many memorable lines and scenes and is such a great classic. One of the best films of the 80s for sure.

It is also disturbingly realistic in that the plot involves the highest level of law enforcement and organized criminals working together in alliance because they both need each other for their organizations to thrive and prosper and profit. Thats how it is in real life too, in case you didnt know. Most business deals are not publicized, in case you dont know by the way. A lot of movies whistleblow such hidden realities because the elites and illuminati like to tell you indirectly what goes on in the world, to lessen their bad karma. So movies are not just for entertainment as you might assume. They serve many other purposes as well.

Anyway, here is the IMDB info page for the original Robocop film. As you can see, all the reviewers agree with me that its a masterpiece. You gotta see it so you will remember how good movies used to be.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093870/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I watch old movies on shabbat. Here is what I watched yesterday:

From 1940, safely before America became a cesspool.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:I just watched the movie Robocop, both the original 1987 one and the new 2014 one. The new one was mediocre, like a video game. But the original 1987 one was a masterpiece and brilliantly made. You all should see it if you havent, or again even if you have, because its rare that an action movie can be a masterpiece like that, along with a great soundtrack score as well. (Rambo 2 from 1985 is another action masterpiece, also with great soundtrack score too.)

The original Robocop contains great satire, black comedy, plots and characters. The ending was so awesome too. Its the kind of film thats great to watch multiple times because its contains so many memorable lines and scenes and is such a great classic. One of the best films of the 80s for sure.

It is also disturbingly realistic in that the plot involves the highest level of law enforcement and organized criminals working together in alliance because they both need each other for their organizations to thrive and prosper and profit. Thats how it is in real life too, in case you didnt know. Most business deals are not publicized, in case you dont know by the way. A lot of movies whistleblow such hidden realities because the elites and illuminati like to tell you indirectly what goes on in the world, to lessen their bad karma. So movies are not just for entertainment as you might assume. They serve many other purposes as well.

Anyway, here is the IMDB info page for the original Robocop film. As you can see, all the reviewers agree with me that its a masterpiece. You gotta see it so you will remember how good movies used to be.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093870/
Hello Winston, this is Iraqvet!!!! I too have seen and both Robocop films. Personally, I liked Robocop 3 (1993) and the newer Robocop (2014). Winston I also recommend you see the films Captain America- Winter Soldier (2014), Green Zone by Matt Damon (2010), and Indiana Jones- Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008) by Harrison Ford. But, in addition, I just found out a new Michael Moore documentary film in soon coming out this fall called "WHERE TO INVADE NEXT-LOVE LETTER THINGS EUROPE DOES BETTER THAN US". Here is the link:

http://www.alternet.org/culture/Michael ... newsletter 1022678
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What are your all time favorite movies? A favorite movie should have many scenes that you cherish and can watch multiple times against and again. Here is a list of mine. There were so many that I ended up listing about 50. What do you think of my list? Feel free to share your own list of favorite films.

1. Dances With Wolves (1990)
2. The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
3. Star Wars Original (1977)
4. Star Trek The Motion Picture (1979)
5. Star Trek 2 The Wrath of Khan (1982)
6. 2001 A Space Odyssey (1968)
7. Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
8. Aliens (1986)
9. Predator (1987)
10. Robocop (1987)
11. The Neverending Story (1984)
12. Romeo and Juliet (1968)
13. Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977)
14. The Wizard of Oz (1939)
15. Somewhere in Time (1980)
16. Superman The Movie (1978)
17. Superman II (1980)
18. superman III (1983)
19. Titanic (1997)
20. Avatar (2009)
21. Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
22. Rambo First Blood Part 2 (1985)
23. The Karate Kid (1984)
24. The Karate Kid Part 3 (1989)
25. Rocky III (1982)
26. Rocky IV (1985)
27. Return of the Dragon - Bruce Lee (1972)
28. Game of Death - Bruce Lee (1978)
29. War of the Worlds (1953)
30. Invasion USA (1985)
31. The Quick and the Dead (1995)
32. Dark Knight (2008)
33. Batman Returns (1992)
34. Tora! Tora! Tora! (1970)
35. Midway (1976)
36. The Bridge at Remagen (1969)
37. Patton (1970)
38. The Last of the Mohicans (1992)
39. The Patriot (2000)
40. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
41. The Matrix (1999)
42. Dark City (1998)
43. The Thirteenth Floor (1999)
44. Planet of the Apes (1968)
45. Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)
46. Born Free (1966)
47. Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
48. Starship Troopers (1999)
49. What Dreams May Come (1998)
50. The 3 Worlds of Gulliver (1960)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IraqVet2003 wrote: Hello Winston, this is Iraqvet!!!! I too have seen and both Robocop films. Personally, I liked Robocop 3 (1993) and the newer Robocop (2014). Winston I also recommend you see the films Captain America- Winter Soldier (2014), Green Zone by Matt Damon (2010), and Indiana Jones- Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008) by Harrison Ford. But, in addition, I just found out a new Michael Moore documentary film in soon coming out this fall called "WHERE TO INVADE NEXT-LOVE LETTER THINGS EUROPE DOES BETTER THAN US". Here is the link:

http://www.alternet.org/culture/Michael ... newsletter 1022678
Why you like the new Robocop? Just because it's new? Don't you remember when movies were a lot better back in the 80's? I liked Robocop 3 too, it was funny and comical, but it got very low reviews and ratings for some reason. The first one was definitely the best though, you don't remember?

I heard Captain American Winter Soldier is good because it reveals criminal elements infiltrated in high levels of government. I saw the new Indiana Jones film. It was ok, but Raiders of the Lost Ark was the best. You remember that?

The new Michael Moore film seems interesting. He ought to interview me for it. lol

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:What are your all time favorite movies? A favorite movie should have many scenes that you cherish and can watch multiple times against and again. Here is a list of mine. There were so many that I ended up listing about 50. What do you think of my list? Feel free to share your own list of favorite films.

1. Dances With Wolves (1990)
2. The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
3. Star Wars Original (1977)
4. Star Trek The Motion Picture (1979)
5. Star Trek 2 The Wrath of Khan (1982)
6. 2001 A Space Odyssey (1968)
7. Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
8. Aliens (1986)
9. Predator (1987)
10. Robocop (1987)
11. The Neverending Story (1984)
12. Romeo and Juliet (1968)
13. Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977)
14. The Wizard of Oz (1939)
15. Somewhere in Time (1980)
16. Superman The Movie (1978)
17. Superman II (1980)
18. superman III (1983)
19. Titanic (1997)
20. Avatar (2009)
21. Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
22. Rambo First Blood Part 2 (1985)
23. The Karate Kid (1984)
24. The Karate Kid Part 3 (1989)
25. Rocky III (1982)
26. Rocky IV (1985)
27. Return of the Dragon - Bruce Lee (1972)
28. Game of Death - Bruce Lee (1978)
29. War of the Worlds (1953)
30. Invasion USA (1985)
31. The Quick and the Dead (1995)
32. Dark Knight (2008)
33. Batman Returns (1992)
34. Tora! Tora! Tora! (1970)
35. Midway (1976)
36. The Bridge at Remagen (1969)
37. Patton (1970)
38. The Last of the Mohicans (1992)
39. The Patriot (2000)
40. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
41. The Matrix (1999)
42. Dark City (1998)
43. The Thirteenth Floor (1999)
44. Planet of the Apes (1968)
45. Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)
46. Born Free (1966)
47. Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
48. Starship Troopers (1999)
49. What Dreams May Come (1998)
50. The 3 Worlds of Gulliver (1960)
Hey Winston, this is IraqVet's list of all-time favorite films:
1.) A Few Good Men
2.) Clear & Present Danger (1994)
3.) Green Zone (2010)
4.) In the Army Now (1994)
5.) Iron Eagle (1986)
6.) We Were Soldiers
7.) The Patriot (2000)
8.) Stealth (2005)
9.) The Island (2005)
10.) The Matrix (1999)
11.) Sahara (2005)
12.) Congo (1995)
13.) Rambo II (1985)
14.) Rambo III (1988)
15.) Above the Law (1988)
16.) Jurassic Park III (2001)
17.) Independence Day (ID4) (1996)
18.) Star Wars-Return of the Jedi (1983)
19.) Star Trek-First Contact (1996)
20.) Star Trek-Nemesis (2002)
21.) Enemy of the State (1998)
22.) Robocop III (1993)
23.) Robocop (2014)
24.) Batman Forever (1995)
25.) Batman & Robin (1997)
26.) The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
27.) James Bond-Moonraker (1979)
28.) James Bond-Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)
29.) Jackie Chan-Supercop (1993)
30.) Jackie Chan-First Strike (1997)
31.) Jackie Chan-The Protector (1988)
32.) Lara Croft Tomb Raider-Cradle of Life (2003)
33.) The Avengers (2012)
34.) Shooter (2007)
35.) Syriana (2005)
36.) The International (2009)
37.) John Carpenter's- They Live (1988)
38.) JFK (1991)
39.) Red Tails (2012)
40.) Jewel of the Nile (1985)
41.) Indiana Jones-Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
42.) Indiana Jones-Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)
43.) Firebirds
44.) Need for Speed (2014)
45.) Furious Five (2011)
46.) Furious 7 (2015)
47.) Stargate (1994)
48.) The Cleaner (2007)
49.) Kangaroo Jack (2003)
50.) Lottery Ticket (2010)
51.) Redline (2007)
52.) Star Wars-Episode I (1999)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did anyone see that recent movie "The Signal"? It was very kafkaesque and reminded me of Dark City. It mind f***s you and the ending is shocking too. Here is the IMDB info page for it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2910814/

The Signal (2014)

On a road trip, Nic and two friends are drawn to an isolated area by a computer genius. When everything suddenly goes dark, Nic regains consciousness - only to find himself in a waking nightmare.

Trailers

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... al+trailer

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Any of you seen the new James Bond movie "Spectre" with Daniel Craig? I just saw it. Wasn't bad. Pretty good actually. Every moment was very suspenseful. It had some new action scenes that haven't been done before. Features a new hot blonde who looks like Scarlett Johansson too.

But James Bond is too invincible and does too many impossible feats. He is also always conveniently lucky in that whenever he falls from buildings he always lands on nets or couches that save him, as if the universe were always on his side, or hes the luckiest man in the world. Yeah right. No way. And as usual, James Bond can shoot anyone he wants and always hits them, from any distance, but no one who shoots at him can ever hit him, which is true in every Bond film. Lol

At the end, James Bond bringing down a bullet proof helicopter with just a handgun from very far away was total bullshit and way too bogus, even for a Bond film. No way. They should have thought of a better ending than that.

Daniel Craig looks evil in his eyes, like Anakin Skywalker did when he turned to the dark side of the force. He looks cold and ruthless with no soul. Not handsome or charming like the other james bonds befote. I dont get the appeal of that. In fact, Daniel Craig played a villain in the movie "Elizabeth" in which he plotted to assassinate Queen Elizabeth as a Catholic spy, but was caught and tortured. Haha.

Btw, how is James Bond a spy exactly? All his enemies know who he is and who he works for -- British intelligence. He always uses the same name wherever he goes, proudly flaunting his identity so that he is recognized. And he does not infiltrate any enemy organizations or pretend to work for any criminal groups like spies do.

So technically James Bond is not a spy. He just walks around openly like an invincible man. Lol. A spy or "secret agent" cant always be in the spotlight like Bond always is, else it defeats the purpose and is self-contradicting. Lol

In the intelligence field when an agent is identified by the other side, he or she is compromised, aka "outed", and can no longer work as a spy.

Maybe thats why in this new 007 movie, James Bond is referred to as an assassin, not a spy.

Also, there were a lot of illuminati motifs, words and symbolism in this one. How could some of you not notice it and just think its meaningless entertainment? Example: The octopus symbol represents the hydra of illuminati and brotherhood of the snake, same as the hydra organization in the movie Captain America The Winter Soldier. The eyes and pineal gland were constantly focused on and referred to too, as the elite love referencing the all seeing eye as much as they can. And the skeletons of death at the beginning represented the brotherhood of death, or the order of death, ala Skull and Bones fraternity at Yale university. Etc.

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:Any of you seen the new James Bond movie "Spectre" with Daniel Craig? I just saw it. Wasn't bad. Pretty good actually. Every moment was very suspenseful. It had some new action scenes that haven't been done before. Features a new hot blonde who looks like Scarlett Johansson too.

But James Bond is too invincible and does too many impossible feats. He is also always conveniently lucky in that whenever he falls from buildings he always lands on nets or couches that save him, as if the universe were always on his side, or hes the luckiest man in the world. Yeah right. No way. And as usual, James Bond can shoot anyone he wants and always hits them, from any distance, but no one who shoots at him can ever hit him, which is true in every Bond film. Lol

At the end, James Bond bringing down a bullet proof helicopter with just a handgun from very far away was total bullshit and way too bogus, even for a Bond film. No way. They should have thought of a better ending than that.

Daniel Craig looks evil in his eyes, like Anakin Skywalker did when he turned to the dark side of the force. He looks cold and ruthless with no soul. Not handsome or charming like the other james bonds befote. I dont get the appeal of that. In fact, Daniel Craig played a villain in the movie "Elizabeth" in which he plotted to assassinate Queen Elizabeth as a Catholic spy, but was caught and tortured. Haha.

Btw, how is James Bond a spy exactly? All his enemies know who he is and who he works for -- British intelligence. He always uses the same name wherever he goes, proudly flaunting his identity so that he is recognized. And he does not infiltrate any enemy organizations or pretend to work for any criminal groups like spies do.

So technically James Bond is not a spy. He just walks around openly like an invincible man. Lol. A spy or "secret agent" cant always be in the spotlight like Bond always is, else it defeats the purpose and is self-contradicting. Lol

In the intelligence field when an agent is identified by the other side, he or she is compromised, aka "outed", and can no longer work as a spy.

Maybe thats why in this new 007 movie, James Bond is referred to as an assassin, not a spy.

Also, there were a lot of illuminati motifs, words and symbolism in this one. How could some of you not notice it and just think its meaningless entertainment? Example: The octopus symbol represents the hydra of illuminati and brotherhood of the snake, same as the hydra organization in the movie Captain America The Winter Soldier. The eyes and pineal gland were constantly focused on and referred to too, as the elite love referencing the all seeing eye as much as they can. And the skeletons of death at the beginning represented the brotherhood of death, or the order of death, ala Skull and Bones fraternity at Yale university. Etc.
Hello Winston, there are three new films coming out next month:

1.) STAR WARS-THE FORCE AWAKENS (DECEMBER 18, 2015)

2.) WHERE TO INVADE NEXT (DECEMBER 23, 2015) by Michael Moore

3.) CONCUSSION (DECEMBER 25, 2015) by Will Smith
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this groundbreaking new documentary that Mr S told me about. It's called "The Principle" and it reveals that science has now discovered amazing new serious credible evidence for the existence of God and a geocentric universe in which Earth is at the center of it. So the Bible and Christians were right all along. This means that our existence here on Earth is special, purposeful, and divinely caused and directed, not meaningless and accidental like atheists and evolutionists claim. The evidence is so profound that mainstream scientists are beginning to change their stance, and NASA has even deleted the data of this evidence from their information banks because they don't want to deal with it. Many famous experts are featured in this new documentary. This is something that Adama will love. Check out the movie info site and trailer:

http://www.theprinciplemovie.com

Description:

http://www.theprinciplemovie.com/about/

One Of The Most Heated Debates In History, Coming 2015

Simply put, the upcoming documentary, “The Principle,” is likely to become one of the most controversial films of our time.

Conventional wisdom dictates that the idea of Earth being at the center of the universe is a ridiculous holdover from an ancient, superstitious age. Modern science has long maintained that the human species is nothing special in the context of the cosmos.

We inhabit, in Carl Sagan’s words, “…. an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.” His words reflect the Copernican Principle; the foundational assumption underlying the modern scientific world view.

Prepare to re-examine that assumption.

“The Principle”, brings to light new scientific observations challenging the Copernican Principle. The film brings before the public eye astonishing results from recent large-scale surveys of our Universe which disclose surprising evidence of a preferred direction in the cosmos, aligned with our supposedly insignificant Earth. The film explores from all sides the question of Earth’s station in the universe and whether it could, in fact, have a unique importance.”

“The Principle” features narration by Kate Mulgrew (“Star Trek Voyager”, “Orange Is The New Black”, and “Ryan’s Hope”), stunning animations by BUF Compagnie Paris (“Life of Pi”, “Thor”), and commentary from the most prominent scientists of our time, including George Ellis, Michio Kaku, Julian Barbour, Lawrence Krauss, and Max Tegmark.

Interviews with leading cosmologists are interspersed with the views of dissidents and mavericks, bringing into sharp focus the implications of an alternative explanation for our place in the universe.

These shocking new discoveries of Earth-oriented alignments in our visible cosmos bring us face-to-face with the challenging question … what does this mean for the soul and the future of humankind?

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Please check out the new movie "VICTOR FRANKENSTEIN".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the new official trailer for Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens:

All trailers and clips put together:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the trailer for the upcoming movie "Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice". It looks like just another meaningless CGI extravaganza that focuses more on fast paced movements and explosions more than anything else.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

This looks like a good movie. It's also plausible that the events in the movie could happen in reality in some form. Darkness. Destruction. Infection. Invasion.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑