Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Post by Winston »

This has stellar reviews and takes place in my favorite beautiful canyons of Utah!

127 Hours
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1542344/

Trailer:

This one, starring Natalie Portman, has extremely high reviews from users and seems like a riveting story with ballerinas descending into insanity and evil, especially with the masterpiece Swan Lake in it.

Black Swan
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0947798/

Trailer:

This film about the exorcism and demonic possession of a teen girl in England was better than I expected. It was suspenseful, creative and artistic in certain scenes, and much better than the classic film "The Exorcist". Amazingly, even though all the scenes take place in daylight rather than nighttime (which is unusual for a horror film), it is still scary as hell. The possessed teenage bitch in the film starts killing members of her own family too, and destroys their spirit, and it gets even worse when they discover that the priest trying to help her had a diabolic plot of his own all along.

Exorcismus
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1322306/

Trailer:

Last edited by Winston on August 12th, 2014, 5:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

yawl see all the CHEMTRAILS at 2:19 ???
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

winston black swan is lesbian programming and will push more young woman into dysfunctional lives than basically any single thing released in the last 20 years. i'd rather have a car accident than watch that evil

if a film has good reviews from mainstream (corrupt) critics it's more of a reason to avoid it

i recommend something..

turn off your tv, don't watch anything you can't control (so only internet and netflix) and ram your head into the wall every time you even think about going to the 'cinema' and giving more money to the whore house that is hollywood. these new "3d" films are even more dangerous because the audience can be implanted with things they can't even detect. there's some great quotes from cameron and the like about this. it's the next generation for subliminals and neuro linguistic programming.

*yes i see that almost subliminal scene at 2:19 of some contrails (used to normalize chemtrails)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't go by movie critics. I'm talking about the laymen reviews on IMDB.com. They are usually pretty accurate about how good a movie is.

Even if a movie is trash, if it's entertaining, well made, creative and not too cliched or predictable, then I can enjoy it.

Btw, lesbian girls don't usually do ballet, do they? Aren't they too masculine for that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, check out this poster of "127 Hours". It's a clear symbol of the Illuminati/Freemasonic pyramid and all seeing eye that you find on the back of the dollar bill too.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

haha that's pretty blatant but i don't mind occult symbolism, especially compared to [below]
if anything they put things like that there to drive people crazy and push more into the conformist 'truth' movement

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LinuxOnly, I can't view your images. Why aren't they showing? There is a message saying "Domain Unregistered".

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did any of you see that movie about the afterlife, called "Hereafter" with Matt Damon? It was pretty good and interesting, though the plot was a bit wooden. Here is the trailer for it.

Info from IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1212419/

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I watched Black Swan on some Chinese bootleg site. Don't bother, it's not that good.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Godfather, Part II. Even better than the first one.
Winston
Site Admin

Great films worth seeing

Post by Winston »

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

This looks good. I gotta go see it.

I wonder if it's a prequel to the one they made 10 years ago, with Mark Walburg?

Or at least a prequel to the original Planet of the Apes where the apes are the civilized rulers and the humans are the savage beasts that have to be tamed. lol
Last edited by Winston on November 9th, 2011, 6:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We just saw the movie today. It was awesome. The CGI apes were incredible. You would never notice that they were CGI unless you knew. And the way the apes outsmarted and outmaneuvered the squad of policemen on the Golden Gate Bridge was brilliant. I loved how the bad cops were thrown off that bridge. That was awesome. This film was a great revenge for all the disappointing endings in the King Kong movies. Finally the beasts get to win. What a feel good movie.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This one looks interesting. We are going to go see it. Perhaps it will restore our faith in miracles?

The 13th Day
(GP3)

Synopsis:
October 13th 1917, Fatima, Portugal.

FACT: Over 70,000 witnesses watched the sun spinning in the sky before plummeting towards the earth, in an extraordinary prophesised event, which became known as 'The Miracle of the Sun'.

In a world torn apart by persecution, war and oppression, 3 children were chosen to offer a message of hope to the world.

Based on the memoirs of the oldest Seer, Lucia Santos, and many thousands of independent eye-witness accounts, The 13th Day dramatizes the TRUE story of three young shepherds who experienced six interactive apparitions with a "Lady from Heaven" between May and October 1917, which culminated into the final prophesized Miracle.

Abducted from their homes, thrown into prison and interrogated under the threat of death in the government's attempt to silence them, the children remained true to their story.

The lady, who later revealed herself to be the Blessed Mary, gave a SECRET to the children told in three parts, from a harrowing vision of hell, to prophetic warnings of future events including the advent and timing of the Second World War, the spread of communism, and the assassination of the Pope.

All three Seers have since died. Two of them have been beatified.

Stylistically beautiful and technically innovative, writer-directors Ian & Dominic Higgins use state-of-the-art digital effects to create stunning images of the visions and the final miracle that have never before been fully realized on screen.

Shot on location in Portugal and in the UK, 13th Day Films worked with a cast of over 250 to re-create the scenes of the 70,000 strong crowds, and 3 Portuguese children play the iconic roles of the Seers.

Witness the greatest miracle of the 20th Century, and experience the incredible, emotionally-charged and often harrowing world of three young children whose choice to remain loyal to their beliefs, even in the face of death, would inspire thousands.

Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Winston wrote:We just saw the movie today. It was awesome. The CGI apes were incredible. You would never notice that they were CGI unless you knew. And the way the apes outsmarted and outmaneuvered the squad of policemen on the Golden Gate Bridge was brilliant. I loved how the bad cops were thrown off that bridge. That was awesome. This film was a great revenge for all the disappointing endings in the King Kong movies. Finally the beasts get to win. What a feel good movie.
It was good. I just get tired of Hollywood making every CEO out to be a heartless asshole. After all, all of the studios are capitalists too. I work in a medical laboratory and the CEO is constantly pounding into our heads that patient care comes first even if it costs money to do.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We just saw "The 13th Day". It was great, very inspirational. For some reason, they made it to look like an old film, even though it was made in 2009. It was in black and white but had a few scenes in color. Here is the trailer for the film. It looks pretty good and shows you what the film is like without giving away the ending.

It's hard to believe that 70,000 people could have hallucinated. But then again, how can the sun be spinning in the sky and come down, yet only these 70,000 people saw it, but the rest of the world didn't? That's what I don't get. But anything is possible I guess. It's a great film, and rated 9.9 out of 10 on IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1615865/