Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Post by Winston »

They are making a movie now about Neil Armstrong and his first step on the Moon, starring Ryan Gosling.

Trailer for "First Man".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow i just saw the movie "american satan". It was so rad and intense and hedonistic. It is about a wanna be rock group making a pact with satan for stardom. Its very well done and shows you how things really work in this world. Its so intense too. Like an acid trip. Shows you the high life that you are missing out on by not being a rock star.

The band makes it to the top after the deal and human sacrifice and then they get everything they want. Unlimited sex with hot teenage girls, fame, money, travel, drugs, etc. Dang. You almost envy them when you see how everything went their way. It shows you what you've been missing out on by not being a rock star and selling your soul. Lol.

When you see this movie you will wish you had sold your soul to the devil for stardom too. Lol. Especially when you see how hot teenage girls are lining up to bang them after their concerts, the kind of hot girls you could never get and only dream of. And some of them are even virgins wanting to lose their virginity to them too, to fulfill their teenage fantasies. Wow. So mind blowing. Lol

It just goes to show that in order make it in this world and have all your dreams come true you got to play by the devil's rules and do his bidding, which is sad but true. If you do then you get lucky and everything goes your way and Murphy's law no longer becomes your enemy. In contrast being good and holy and righteous gets you nothing. Very sad. But thats how the god of this world made it. You guys should see it.

It also contains many real quotes from famous musicians and rocks stars that attest to the reality of demonic possession and how it was the key to their success. And the devil played by Malcolm McDowell is very well done. He tells them all a lot of secrets in plain site which is not fiction but true in the real world and easily verifiable. Such as the satanic history of apple computers and how other real historical rock groups made it, etc. So the movie has a lot of real truth and facts in it too.

Here's the imdb page for it.

American Satan (2017)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5451690/?ref_=fn_al_tt_0

The movie also contains a lot of satanic philosophy and mindset too, which is promoted and popularized by atheists and humanists as well, not just satanists. Its chilling in that it reflects how modern secular people, Satanists, atheists and humanists actually think and what they believe as their personal philosophy on life. And why such egoic beliefs are so attractive and appealing to modern people. Its mantra of "music unites, religion divides" is so satanic and reflects the philosophy of the rock music industry. So much disturbing truth here.

@Adama will love this movie. It was made just for him to show him all the wonders and pleasures he's been missing out on by not following the dark side. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow! I just saw called "Red Sonja" from 1985. She's a female version of Conan the Barbarian. Kind of like She-Ra, the sister of He-Man. Dang she is HOT AS f**k! I never knew a redhead could be so hot and perfect looking! She's hotter than you can imagine! Hotter than Wonder Woman even! (even the new Wonder Woman) Even the movie is totally cliched and predictable with corny dialogue and characters, still it's worth watching just to see Red Sonja alone. Wow they ought to have redhead starlets more often. Their hair color is the most rare and stands out. This movie will make you want to have red hair too. lol. Her body is also a total killer and will knock your socks off! And she's a total Rock type too. lol. Arnold Schwarzenegger is in this too as her co-hero, but he isn't Conan and has a different name. @jamesbond you will love this movie!

Here's the trailer:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089893/

Link to download the movie in vivid color so you can see her red hair and hotness vividly. (the trailer above has dull colors, not vivid colors) You will be mesmerized when you see her and your socks will be knocked off! lol

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/948619 ... em_Hotpena

Ava777
Freshman Poster

Post by Ava777 »

If someone likes historial dramas, I can recommend Bridge of Spies with Tom Hanks.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

Interesting, fun/sad 70's movie about middle-aged guy trying to save his fashion business for another season. Good dramatic performance by the lead who won the oscar for this role. A few eye candy scenes of fashion models and small role of Lara Parker("Angelique" of "Dark Shadows")

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (2019)

By Quentin Tarantino. Starring Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Al Pacino. Trailer and info below:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7131622/?ref_=m_nv_sr_1

Just saw this last night. It was hella rad. Friggin hilarious! Couldn't stop laughing. Lol. This is the kind of movie that will make you laugh your socks off! Lol

There was a fight scene between brad pitt and bruce lee. Lol. And this 8 year old girl who acted so mature and wise. Lol. The sarcasm and satire fit my style of humor too. Lol. And the lady who plays sharon state was hilarious and looked a lot like her. Also the scene where brad pitt visits the manson family compound was friggin hilarious! Lol. You'll never stop laughing. Lol. I was also amazed at how they inserted Leonardo DiCaprio into classic movies from the 1960s and made it look so real. Lol. Friggin hilarious! Lol.

Btw at the end, a hilarious twist happens when the mansion family tries to murder sharon tate and her friends. Its friggin hilarious. Quentin Tarantino style. I wont spoil it for you. So you gotta go see the movie yourself. Lol.

One of the best movies I've seen all year. Even though it was 2 hrs 45 min it didnt feel like it. It felt like it was a lot shorter for some reason, maybe because it was so entertaining and hilarious. Lol. Made me laugh my socks off. A must see. I highly recommend it.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I recommend the movie Ikiru. It is a Japanese classic about a man who gets stomach cancer and finds the meaning of life.

You can see the movie on Amazon prime for about $4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEw_kM_82k&t=13s
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just saw the new Joker movie in Cambodia. It was so rad. The first half shows how gloomy, hopeless and miserable life can be in the US. Hope it will make immigrants think twice about moving to the US. Imdb rates it a 9.1.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7286456/revi ... _=m_tt_urv

"Outstanding movie with a haunting performance and best character development ever seen

Every once in a while a movie comes, that truly makes an impact. Joaquin's performance and scenography in all it's brilliance. Grotesque, haunting and cringy. Hard to watch at times,... but so mesmerizing, you won't blink an eye watching it. Tragic, but with seriously funny moments. Emotional rollercoaster - sometimes, with multiple emotions popping-up at the same time.

this is far from a typical action-riddled predictable super-hero movie - it's a proper psychological thriller/drama, with the single best character development I have ever seen."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My discussion with el_caudillo about the new joker movie:

[10/9, 1:24 AM] Winston: Yeah in a sense we are misfits and outcasts like the joker. Lol

[10/12, 3:38 PM] El_Caudillo: Just saw joker...intense

[10/12, 3:39 PM] El_Caudillo: But I think it'll encourage people to do bad things

[10/12, 3:39 PM] El_Caudillo: When he started killing he got popular

[10/12, 4:02 PM] Winston: True. But the movie made u feel sympathy for the joker too. He was a victim of unfair society.

[10/12, 5:24 PM] El_Caudillo: Agreed...and the movie was very well made...reminded me of the king of comedy

[10/13, 3:40 AM] El_Caudillo: Guess it was good critique of American society too. But too extreme...theatre was packed.

[10/13, 6:41 AM] Winston: Yeah didnt it make the city life in america look so drab and dreary and depressing? Thats what its like in america. So empty and depressing and meaningless. Almost like a prison. Makes u feel like u wanna kill yourself.

Arent u lucky that NZ is not like that?

[10/13, 6:43 AM] Winston: I dont understand why joker needed to suffocate his mother though. That was a bit overboard. Without motive. Even Hitler loved his mother. Just because one wants to squash the past doesnt mean one should kill his mother too, even if she did adopt him.

[10/13, 6:44 AM] Winston: Its also unrealistic how the whole city suddenly sided with joker and wore joker masks. Reminds me of V for vendetta. Have u seen that film? It was awesome. The greatest anti hero.

[10/13, 6:44 AM] Winston: They also made bruce wayne look stupid too. He just stands there and does nothing.

[10/13, 7:21 AM] El_Caudillo: Yes I agree I thought some parts of the movie didn't make sense. Also it was very sad when he realised his GF experiences were just a delusion

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Has anyone seen The Art of Self Defense? It's a fairly decent calibre of film.

After being attacked on the street, a young man enlists at a local dojo, led by a charismatic and mysterious sensei, in an effort to learn how to defend himself from future threats.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I watched Unplanned recently. Great film.

In the beginning they show footage of an actual abortion. The baby is twisting and turning and FIGHTING FOR IT'S LIFE! Feminists hate this movie.

I rate this 4.5/5.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I give this one 3.5/5. I don't know why they had to include the graphic gay scenes. That was a downer for me, but the music was good.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

The Fanatic is a 2019 American psychological thriller directed and co-written by Fred Durst. It stars John Travolta as a man obsessed with meeting his favorite actor.

I enjoyed this film. I give it 4/5
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

If anyone is into torrenting then look for a file called "Mondo". It's about 17.2Gb in size. There's some real weird shit in it - Winston would love it.

Prioritise Shocking Asia I & 2 because they're pretty interesting. Number 2 has some amazing footage of early 80's sex tourism in Manila.

Um, if you like hairy bush then all this stuff is definitely for you.

It's only sporadically seeding so you might have to wait a while.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

I mostly just watch Kung Fu. Youtube has a lot of great stuff to watch. Amazon prime too. Though a lot of what is on Amazon Prime is showing up on youtube.

WuTang Collection channel in particular has a lot of gems.
Secret Rivals is as good a starting point as any.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074951/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0