Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Men in inter-racial marriages

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Men in inter-racial marriages

Postby Kradmelder » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:22 pm

MrMan wrote:yick,

I didn't mention skin color. The Asian cultures I have been in contact with prefer lighter skin. In Indonesian and the Filippines 'pointy' noses are considered attractive. Some Koreans like a 'high' nose. Whites have exaggerated versions of the traits many Asians find attractive. Blacks generally do not. Also, Africa is a poor continent, and in the past, blacks in North America and England tended to be slaves, which doesn't help in terms of status.

Africa is a very rich continent. It is blessed with climate, mineral resources, soil, valuable plants, water, wildlife, you name it. Every one that comes here gets wealthy. It is only poor in terms of natives, as it cursed with darkies, the most useless race on the planet, that can tugrn wealth into poverty.

If whitey let starvation and disease wipe out these locusts africa would be the wealthiest continent on earth.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Men in inter-racial marriages

Postby yick » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 pm

MrMan wrote:yick,

I didn't mention skin color.

And? I thought we were talking about the preferences of western women, they have a preference for white men.

The Asian cultures I have been in contact with prefer lighter skin.

But white women living in those cultures prefer white men over a lighter skinned local.

In Indonesian and the Filippines 'pointy' noses are considered attractive. Some Koreans like a 'high' nose. Whites have exaggerated versions of the traits many Asians find attractive. Blacks generally do not. Also, Africa is a poor continent, and in the past, blacks in North America and England tended to be slaves, which doesn't help in terms of status.

We were talking about western women (who are mostly white) and what they like in men. Of course, white men like Asian women in Asia, or the vast majority do, the vast majority of white women don't like local men. Do the vast majority of Asian men like white women? I think they would like the higher end white woman but the average that turns up in Asia? Probably not. :|
yick
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women