Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Steven Davis murdered in the Philippines

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Steven Davis murdered in the Philippines

Postby Falcon » Thu May 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Steven Davis, a British man murdered by his Filipina wife Evelyn. The money was motivated by money, as well as a new boyfriend on the side.

Steven ran a computer company in Makati, while Evelyn was entertaining men in Angeles City.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-404560/A-mothers-revenge-murder-son.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vABOFleXLJQ
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Steven Davis murdered in the Philippines

Postby publicduende » Fri May 19, 2017 8:21 am

Typical story of provincial ignorance and unadulterated evil. She had indeed everything and she decided to destroy it because she wanted a tiny little more.

Reminds me why some of the Brothers Grimm's stories are always so universal, beyond time and space. The Golden Goose indeed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Goose

My business partner is going to soon marry one of these "simpletons". Uneducated, from a dirt poor family, not even as pretty as the Evelyn of this story, real quick at getting accustomed with the new luxury of living in London and being pampered. Before she left to London she left her sick dad to live with me for 3 weeks, one last "favour" I did to my friend. It would have been much longer if I hadn't found out he was a terminal tuberculosis patient. Long story short: she thanked me for putting her up in a nice bedroom with air-con and fast Internet (so she could talk to her bf every night) for an entire year, by giving me the PTB, before she flew away and escaped any accountability.

She knew her dad was likely to have the disease and be contagious and let him stay in the spare room, without even warning me. I was sharing cutlery with the guy, breathing his air, not disinfecting the house properly, et cetera.

There is no limit to the unintentional evil of the Fool. For how much I love this country, I have learned the hard way to avoid anyone who doesn't have at least a decent educational and family background like the plague.

OK, this is not the same story as Steven Davis'. I don't dread for my friend's life, but I am pretty sure he is going to be, very soon, sorely disappointed with the outcome of his relationship. The only saving grace, he is trying to fly her over to Europe so he can marry her in France, where divorce does indeed exist. He knows he will love her...until he doesn't.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Falcon » Fri May 19, 2017 10:02 am

So, statistically speaking, how "dangerous" is it to marry a poor provincial Filipina?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat May 20, 2017 4:33 am

Falcon wrote:So, statistically speaking, how "dangerous" is it to marry a poor provincial Filipina?

I can't tell, but a girl who is uneducated and has no other goal in life that latching on to a gullible foreigner to get the good life, is the most exposed to the "let's kill the goose and get all the gold at once" suggestion.

I never had any trouble from educated Filpinos/as who have ambitions, work hard on their jobs and know the value of money and friendship, even love.

My partner's gf is now back in Davao. They both flew to Manila to renew her student Visa but she was refused. Plan B is for her to apply for a tourist Visa. Waiting for the the papers, she is being lavishly accommodated in a 1 bedroom condo somewhere nice in Davao. And, apparently, when looking at the rental price of the condo vs the sale price, she had the guts to ask him "we should just buy it, why don't we buy it". And they're not even married yet.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Zambales » Sat May 20, 2017 11:28 am

Not the blue eyed boy his mother portrays him to be according to others who've met him.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat May 20, 2017 11:48 am

Zambales wrote:Not the blue eyed boy his mother portrays him to be according to others who've met him.

Are there alternative accounts about SD online?
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Zambales » Sat May 20, 2017 12:47 pm

publicduende wrote:
Zambales wrote:Not the blue eyed boy his mother portrays him to be according to others who've met him.

Not exactly. I heard it through the grapevine so to speak which could indicate a different reason to why he was murdered. No doubt Evelyn was an accessory but a mother's biased opinion of her son should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat May 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Zambales wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Not exactly. I heard it through the grapevine so to speak which could indicate a different reason to why he was murdered. No doubt Evelyn was an accessory but a mother's biased opinion of her son should be taken with a pinch of salt.

No doubt Stevie was a socially-retarded man-child who loved to party with bar girls and no doubt he did screw around even after his marriage with his Princess. Yet, he did not deserve to die that way. The stupidest way to kill the goose.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Zambales » Sat May 20, 2017 1:53 pm

publicduende wrote:
Zambales wrote:
publicduende wrote:

No doubt Stevie was a socially-retarded man-child who loved to party with bar girls and no doubt he did screw around even after his marriage with his Princess. Yet, he did not deserve to die that way. The stupidest way to kill the goose.

Not the wisest decision was it, to marry an Angeles City bar girl. It's quite possible he was screwing around though. Filipina's are highly sensitive and can be particularly dangerous if their emotions are messed with. Just ask this guy who had his cock chopped off by his wife.

http://philippineslifestyle.com/blog/2017/04/26/jealous-wife-has-no-regrets-after-cutting-husbands-penis-off-with-scissors/
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Sat May 20, 2017 1:58 pm

publicduende wrote:
Falcon wrote:So, statistically speaking, how "dangerous" is it to marry a poor provincial Filipina?

I can't tell, but a girl who is uneducated and has no other goal in life that latching on to a gullible foreigner to get the good life, is the most exposed to the "let's kill the goose and get all the gold at once" suggestion.

I never had any trouble from educated Filpinos/as who have ambitions, work hard on their jobs and know the value of money and friendship, even love.

My partner's gf is now back in Davao. They both flew to Manila to renew her student Visa but she was refused. Plan B is for her to apply for a tourist Visa. Waiting for the the papers, she is being lavishly accommodated in a 1 bedroom condo somewhere nice in Davao. And, apparently, when looking at the rental price of the condo vs the sale price, she had the guts to ask him "we should just buy it, why don't we buy it". And they're not even married yet.

All the more reason to rather choose a woman of your class. They are likely to have the same values and goals. You have a business hence have ambition, so are probably educated and cultured. You are not a lazy unqualified whitey complaining about everything. You can make a life.

So it is best to stay away from trash, filipina or white, that has never accomplished anything and never will. They will only pull you down and be a burden
Dont let yourself be the object of their entitlement.

Expand your boundaries a bit. If you cant get a filipina of your status and values, look a little bit older, or an italian woman who hasnt had kids yet and would not mind living overseas. Italy is becoming a shit hole so some women in ther late 20s or early 30s wanting a bambino may see it as a good option to have a kod overseas if the kid still gets EU citizenship and the father is a white man with european values.

Stand up like a white man and be proud.

I know in germany many white women want kids and cant find a decent white man that wants kids. I know sister of a friend wanted to go to australia or somewhere where white men will still marry and have kids. She would never go nonwhite.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat May 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Kradmelder wrote:
publicduende wrote:

All the more reason to rather choose a woman of your class. They are likely to have the same values and goals. You have a business hence have ambition, so are probably educated and cultured. You are not a lazy unqualified whitey complaining about everything. You can make a life.

So it is best to stay away from trash, filipina or white, that has never accomplished anything and never will. They will only pull you down and be a burden
Dont let yourself be the object of their entitlement.

Expand your boundaries a bit. If you cant get a filipina of your status and values, look a little bit older, or an italian woman who hasnt had kids yet and would not mind living overseas. Italy is becoming a shit hole so some women in ther late 20s or early 30s wanting a bambino may see it as a good option to have a kod overseas if the kid still gets EU citizenship and the father is a white man with european values.

Stand up like a white man and be proud.

I know in germany many white women want kids and cant find a decent white man that wants kids. I know sister of a friend wanted to go to australia or somewhere where white men will still marry and have kids. She would never go nonwhite.

Thanks for the advice. It gets better than that. C and I are talking again and we'll meet again in Makati next week. ;)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Sat May 20, 2017 3:55 pm

A bar is probably not a good place to meet a potential wife, especially not if she works in the sex industry. There are crazy and evil women in the US, but most of them do not kill their husbands. Most Filippinas do not kill their husbands. This is a rare thing.

I read a post online where a man said in the US, the divorce rate is 50%. The divorce rates for Americans who married Filippinas, he said, was about 25%. When an American man gets ready to marry a Filippina, his friends and relatives may say that she's probably a con artist who wants a Green card or to divorce him and take his stuff. He said if half of American women divorce men and take their stuff and only 25% of Filippinas do that, which group do we really need to beware of?

I don't know if the divorce rate is 25%, but I'd imagine a disproportionately number of Filippinas married to American citizens were sex workers prior to getting married. Some probably met on the Internet. In spite of all that, the divorce rate is 25%. And these are cross-cultural relationships with all that stress and the stress of international moves and things like that. A carefully-selected mate from the Philippines may be more likely to stick around.

As for chopping parts off of men or killing them, women who do such things are rare.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sun May 21, 2017 3:15 am

crazy story
avid follower of site about travel and girls http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Sun May 21, 2017 4:40 am

That's because most men don't know what is morally upright. You don't move across the world to marry a woman of low morals. These guys didn't evaluate their wives for integrity. And you're supposed to marry a submissive woman, not a demanding one.

Follow the basics of what God said about marriage and you will not have a problem. But if you just do things any old kind of way, without paying attention to God's rules, then when you transgress those commandments, you may suffer the penalty for those crimes.

It doesn't matter what social class a woman is from. Upper and lower class people both have murderers within their ranks. Upper and lower class women both have members who are greedy and love money. This is why it is the woman's integrity which needs to be evaluated, not her standard of living.

This is what happens when you've forgotten the Lord. You can't even figure out what the problem is when it is staring you right in the face.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Falcon » Sun May 21, 2017 11:31 am

publicduende wrote:
Zambales wrote:
publicduende wrote:

No matter how bad things go, you simply just don't KILL someone. Ostracize him and run away from him? Yes. But not take away his life. That is just sick.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women