3 Reasons Why Women Should Make the 1st Move

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

3 Reasons Why Women Should Make the 1st Move

Post by jamesbond »

Dating expert Amy Young tells women why they should make the first move.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Luberg
Freshman Poster

Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Should Make the 1st Move

Post by Luberg »

These reasons are very true. Men (at least I) see women who have the courage to approach them to be quite special, especially if he also finds her physically attractive :) .
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Didn't bother to watch the video, but yeah they are special all right. The overwhelming majority of women who "make the first move" are going to be sluts, if that's what you want then ok. But its common sense that if you constantly wait on them for that, its just going to be the type of woman you attract. Conservative "good girl" types don't throw themselves at you by their very nature. Think!
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

is contrary to the natural order of life for females to become the hunters and guys to become the prey.
Cute Rabbit
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

Mr Natural wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 2:14 pm
Didn't bother to watch the video, but yeah they are special all right. The overwhelming majority of women who "make the first move" are going to be sluts, if that's what you want then ok. But its common sense that if you constantly wait on them for that, its just going to be the type of woman you attract. Conservative "good girl" types don't throw themselves at you by their very nature. Think!
women that hunt men are professionals aiming at guys pocketbook not typical girls that understand their proper place in the intimacy chain is to pursued and don't attempt role reversing tactics
Cute Rabbit