Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3465
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 15th, 2019, 1:52 am

Neo wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 12:10 am
I just found out, that one of the girls I used to know, is and has been in a relationship with a man who is visibly 20-30 years older than she is for about five years now. She is not a single mom, as far as I know.
Did you call the police? Clearly this is pedophilia. What could that man possibly have in common with her? He is probably abusing and taking advantage of her. A man his age who can’t relate to a woman his age is sick in the head. That is super creepy and something must be done about it because it is just not right.

....Says every woman over 30 and every tradcuck married to a woman over 40.

:lol:




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by Neo » May 15th, 2019, 2:13 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 1:52 am
Neo wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 12:10 am
I just found out, that one of the girls I used to know, is and has been in a relationship with a man who is visibly 20-30 years older than she is for about five years now. She is not a single mom, as far as I know.
Did you call the police? Clearly this is pedophilia. What could that man possibly have in common with her? He is probably abusing and taking advantage of her. A man his age who can’t relate to a woman his age is sick in the head. That is super creepy and something must be done about it because it is just not right.
:roll:
I just don't understand. With all the progressives who are in favor of all kinds of unnatural relationships, that in this time of tolerance, when it comes to older men and younger women, lots of people think it is the epitome of evil. Two homosexuals can do anything that is disgusting, but dare to even mention pursuing or preferring young women, and then the man is put in the same category as a serial rapist.

And why is it that it is always assumed the older man is taking advantage of a younger woman? Some people really believe that men are evil automatically just for going younger, even other men.

I like younger women. I could probably tolerate the right and rare older women also, but I definitely prefer the young women. I happen to like softer skin that shines and that is tight. I happen to like when they giggle.

This is another reason I'd be very happy to live outside the USA, where many people don't care.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3465
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 15th, 2019, 3:45 am

Neo wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 2:13 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 1:52 am
Neo wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 12:10 am
I just found out, that one of the girls I used to know, is and has been in a relationship with a man who is visibly 20-30 years older than she is for about five years now. She is not a single mom, as far as I know.
Did you call the police? Clearly this is pedophilia. What could that man possibly have in common with her? He is probably abusing and taking advantage of her. A man his age who can’t relate to a woman his age is sick in the head. That is super creepy and something must be done about it because it is just not right.
:roll:
I just don't understand. With all the progressives who are in favor of all kinds of unnatural relationships, that in this time of tolerance, when it comes to older men and younger women, lots of people think it is the epitome of evil. Two homosexuals can do anything that is disgusting, but dare to even mention pursuing or preferring young women, and then the man is put in the same category as a serial rapist.

And why is it that it is always assumed the older man is taking advantage of a younger woman? Some people really believe that men are evil automatically just for going younger, even other men.

I like younger women. I could probably tolerate the right and rare older women also, but I definitely prefer the young women. I happen to like softer skin that shines and that is tight. I happen to like when they giggle.

This is another reason I'd be very happy to live outside the USA, where many people don't care.
First off, please pardon my taking a bit of comedic license with your post. I just could not resist....

But to your great question, according to Oleg Novoselov who authored the brilliant Women: A Textbook for Men (link below), he ranks young women as high sexual market value and older women as medium and low sexual market value depending on the age and looks. That being the case, older women maintain and enforce this taboo of older men being with younger women to preserve their marriages and to keep themselves in the pool of candidates of older men in the case of divorce, separation, or spinsterhood. Married and "cucked" men just go along with that reasoning just to get along (with a dollop of sexual envy). It is really that simple.

As a 50 something who has long dated twentysomethings, I dealt with this by doing what I do but keeping my personal life isolated from people at work who were always offering to set me up with older spinsters. I once let it slip to a colleague that the girl I was dating was only 20 yet not serious relationship material. While this colleague was only 31,thin and still quite attractive, her face turned beet red with anger and she said, "That's creepy!" Now reactions like this from people are usually much more about them than about us, but it illustrated that I unwittingly relegated this 31 year old married woman to the status of "over the hill" and low sexual market value by my simple act of dating a woman much younger than her. She hated me after that slip of the tongue and she likely now frets that she could lose her husband to a younger woman one day if an old fart like me could date that young. Yes, it was narcissitic on her part and extremely immature, but that is how women are when it comes to the sexual marketplace.

So I tell men to be cultural subversives and date women age 18 to 25 only! You will not be sorry and periodically you will have your subversion rewarded by similar reactions from older women which is an indication that you are doing things RIGHT!

https://www.amazon.com/Women-Textbook-B ... B00H83LE66

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster
Posts: 569
Joined: March 27th, 2014, 1:42 am

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by IraqVet2003 » May 16th, 2019, 8:22 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 3:45 am
Neo wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 2:13 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 1:52 am
Neo wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 12:10 am
I just found out, that one of the girls I used to know, is and has been in a relationship with a man who is visibly 20-30 years older than she is for about five years now. She is not a single mom, as far as I know.
Did you call the police? Clearly this is pedophilia. What could that man possibly have in common with her? He is probably abusing and taking advantage of her. A man his age who can’t relate to a woman his age is sick in the head. That is super creepy and something must be done about it because it is just not right.
:roll:
I just don't understand. With all the progressives who are in favor of all kinds of unnatural relationships, that in this time of tolerance, when it comes to older men and younger women, lots of people think it is the epitome of evil. Two homosexuals can do anything that is disgusting, but dare to even mention pursuing or preferring young women, and then the man is put in the same category as a serial rapist.

And why is it that it is always assumed the older man is taking advantage of a younger woman? Some people really believe that men are evil automatically just for going younger, even other men.

I like younger women. I could probably tolerate the right and rare older women also, but I definitely prefer the young women. I happen to like softer skin that shines and that is tight. I happen to like when they giggle.

This is another reason I'd be very happy to live outside the USA, where many people don't care.
First off, please pardon my taking a bit of comedic license with your post. I just could not resist....

But to your great question, according to Oleg Novoselov who authored the brilliant Women: A Textbook for Men (link below), he ranks young women as high sexual market value and older women as medium and low sexual market value depending on the age and looks. That being the case, older women maintain and enforce this taboo of older men being with younger women to preserve their marriages and to keep themselves in the pool of candidates of older men in the case of divorce, separation, or spinsterhood. Married and "cucked" men just go along with that reasoning just to get along (with a dollop of sexual envy). It is really that simple.

As a 50 something who has long dated twentysomethings, I dealt with this by doing what I do but keeping my personal life isolated from people at work who were always offering to set me up with older spinsters. I once let it slip to a colleague that the girl I was dating was only 20 yet not serious relationship material. While this colleague was only 31,thin and still quite attractive, her face turned beet red with anger and she said, "That's creepy!" Now reactions like this from people are usually much more about them than about us, but it illustrated that I unwittingly relegated this 31 year old married woman to the status of "over the hill" and low sexual market value by my simple act of dating a woman much younger than her. She hated me after that slip of the tongue and she likely now frets that she could lose her husband to a younger woman one day if an old fart like me could date that young. Yes, it was narcissitic on her part and extremely immature, but that is how women are when it comes to the sexual marketplace.

So I tell men to be cultural subversives and date women age 18 to 25 only! You will not be sorry and periodically you will have your subversion rewarded by similar reactions from older women which is an indication that you are doing things RIGHT!

https://www.amazon.com/Women-Textbook-B ... B00H83LE66
Please check out this video by Coach Greg Adams entitled: AGE GAP RELATIONSHIP DOUBLE STANDARD
https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJiwGig5e30&t=337s

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3465
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 16th, 2019, 1:39 pm

IraqVet2003 wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 8:22 am
Please check out this video by Coach Greg Adams entitled: AGE GAP RELATIONSHIP DOUBLE STANDARD
https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJiwGig5e30&t=337s
I like Coach Adams and his Free Agent Lifestyle channel. He is right on point about the poor treatment he recieved from that bitter, older woman whose advise to leave the young girls alone he rejected. :lol:

He is also right about this stigma being but part of the agenda to restrict men's choices and freedoms. I say do what you want (so long as it is legal) and give the fat, up-close middle finger to d*ck policing women, tradcucks, religious nutjobs, simps, manginas, feminists, and anyone else who hates to see you happy with your personal choices.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8705
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by jamesbond » June 2nd, 2019, 7:28 am

Coach Red Pill hit's the nail on the head explaining that it's simply jealously when middle aged women get upset at men who are dating younger women. Also, middle aged men who get upset at other middle aged men who are dating younger women are simply jealous as well.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4638
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by zboy1 » June 4th, 2019, 4:49 am

In China, and in many parts of Asia, I see large gaps in ages between couples every day. In fact, my soon to be wife is 15 years younger than me, lol.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2193
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by MarcosZeitola » June 4th, 2019, 6:36 am

zboy1 wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 4:49 am
In China, and in many parts of Asia, I see large gaps in ages between couples every day. In fact, my soon to be wife is 15 years younger than me, lol.
How old is she, anyway? Forgot your age haha. I'm happy for you to have met and fallen for a younger woman and I wish the two of you a happy future. I'm still young myself but I imagine a young wife for a man who's a bit older probably feels very rejuvenating.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4638
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by zboy1 » June 4th, 2019, 9:49 am

I'm in my early forties and she is in her mid twenties.

User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by Neo » June 4th, 2019, 12:55 pm

Congratulations, Zboy.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3465
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 4th, 2019, 8:01 pm

zboy1 wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 9:49 am
I'm in my early forties and she is in her mid twenties.
Nicely done!

Expect some haters to hate though. Usually some married guys, some deprived incels, and post-wall females :lol:

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster
Posts: 569
Joined: March 27th, 2014, 1:42 am

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by IraqVet2003 » June 4th, 2019, 8:52 pm

zboy1 wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 9:49 am
I'm in my early forties and she is in her mid twenties.
Way to go zboy1!!!!! Just be sure to ignore the jealous post-wall women and some married men.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2510
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » June 6th, 2019, 8:37 pm

Congrats zboy...I wish you would IM me on Skype! Don't be such a typical American that has that "out of sight, out of mind" mentality. I told you I'm sorry for being a bigot towards you.

Scammed by Davis
Freshman Poster
Posts: 6
Joined: June 8th, 2019, 6:57 pm

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by Scammed by Davis » June 8th, 2019, 11:05 pm

This is a complicated subject. However, it is for the couple to decide. I think most people should not have children. Children should be planned for carefully, not an accident, out of carelessness or because a church or family contends that it is a rite of passage.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2193
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by MarcosZeitola » June 9th, 2019, 6:33 am

Scammed by Davis wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 11:05 pm
This is a complicated subject. However, it is for the couple to decide. I think most people should not have children. Children should be planned for carefully, not an accident, out of carelessness or because a church or family contends that it is a rite of passage.
And what does that have to do with age gaps in relationships? There's no problem for older men to be fathers, a lot of them are a lot more financially stable and socially established compared to younger fathers and likely can provide an excellent and stable life to their offspring.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”